Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I've been walking through the fire for the last month gentlemen. Glad to be back. I've got some rebuilding to do. Thanks for the inspiration I find in meso.

Ogh! Your truly an inspiration for all us guys who are getting up in years, cause now we know that it is possible to look great as long as your willing to work hard and eat clean.

Thanks , but theres alot more older hardbodies out there looking better than me . Im just one of many ....:rolleyes:

Thanks, @FuriousWO and @brutus79. I've fallen in love with my back days. Shoulders and arms are naturally there for me. Back takes some work but it's there. Legs...well I get tired of buying jeans. My chest absolutely sucks, though. It's improved a little, but at this point, I've come down to the realization that it will always be weak and the only thing I can do is diet so that I can have a lean enough core to make it pop.

Thanks, @FuriousWO and @brutus79. I've fallen in love with my back days. Shoulders and arms are naturally there for me. Back takes some work but it's there. Legs...well I get tired of buying jeans. My chest absolutely sucks, though. It's improved a little, but at this point, I've come down to the realization that it will always be weak and the only thing I can do is diet so that I can have a lean enough core to make it pop.
Do you concentrate in scapular retraction? Squeeze those shoulder blades together, use dumbbells and really stretch at the bottom and don't fully extend at the top- keep tension in your pecs the whole movement. That and weighted dips- make sure you are contracting your pecs at the top and holding the contraction as long as you can on the way down. Those two things helped me a lot.

Do you concentrate in scapular retraction? Squeeze those shoulder blades together, use dumbbells and really stretch at the bottom and don't fully extend at the top- keep tension in your pecs the whole movement. That and weighted dips- make sure you are contracting your pecs at the top and holding the contraction as long as you can on the way down. Those two things helped me a lot.
No, I have always focused squeezing at the top. That makes sense though, as the inner part of my chest seems hard and it is softer as it goes outward.
Thank you, @brutus79, with all sincerity. You are hard on all of us when we first come in (you gave me shit about saying that the hometown powders douchebag should get a chance) but your knowledge is golden and inspiring...as well as @johnnyBALLZ , @Oregongearhead, @HuckingFuge, @Docd187123, @Dr JIM....plus all those I missed. You are the reason I'll be at the top of this post in a year!