Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Who thinks they hold this title. Where are the huge, lean freaks?

@Nitrust,
This is my favorite Meso post. You inspired a lot of guys with this one to step it up.

Thanks!

This thread is a testament to the quality of people that are the brotherhood of Meso. Instead of @Nitrust 's question turning into an ego driven pissing contest, it has evolved into a gathering of both young and veteran iron pushers positively critiquing, inspiring, and motivating each other to be better. I believe this thread has lead to us getting to know and respect each other more and has given us an opportunity to take part and enjoy each others success. And to also give each other a hand up when needed without even knowing it (maybe). Thanks for that.

Just reporting in to say

YALL ARE FUCKED HERE IN A COUPLE MORE WEEKS!

Have a great fucking day everyone :)
Why!?!?!? What are you gonna do? Should I be worried? Are people gonna get hurt? What ever your thinking man don't do it!!!! We're all friends here. Let's talk and work it out! Run everyone run!!!! Gr8White's gonna blow. God in heaven help us!!!!!!!!

Why!?!?!? What are you gonna do? Should I be worried? Are people gonna get hurt? What ever your thinking man don't do it!!!! We're all friends here. Let's talk and work it out! Run everyone run!!!! Gr8White's gonna blow. God in heaven help us!!!!!!!!
Be afraid very afraid of the Gr8 White!

That I would go ahead and jump in even though no where near some of you other guys. But, not bad for 48 years old. Don't be to hard.image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks Benny, I am sure just like you those aches and pains are lot more pronounced.
Just makes the end result more respectable. Easy for a 25yo to do what we do, but when you're well past 40 and do it that's more work, and a more cherished result.

Thanks Boiler, I really do appreciate all the positive comments. I wish I would have stumbled on Meso a little sooner than I did, because thou up in age, I have learned so much from you guys.