Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That's not too bad. If I drop about 8lbs of fat and put on 85lbs of lean muscle I could look like Mands ;)
Lol i would have to carry another one of me on my back to even come close to matching that kind of weight.

Mands is a freak. I envy what he's built. He is muscle mands!

That being said I'm still coming for youo_O
I'm a little late to the juice game but im covering ground quick. Like the cheetah in the safari. Eye of a predator. I pounce. So sleep with one eye open mandsScreenshot_2015-06-02-19-44-53.png
Lol

You guys are too much!!! I appreciate the kind words for sure.

I'll try and keep up the hard work. All you freaks give me motivation.

mands

I keep striving to be the biggest and then Mands changes his damn Avi and makes me feel like a chump. Dude is a beast

I keep striving to be the biggest and then Mands changes his damn Avi and makes me feel like a chump. Dude is a beast
Belive me Odie we ALL know you are no chump my man. Infact you are ALL that is beast bro;)

Just be glad you didn't have to sit next to him and be dwarfed. I have felt like gollum ever since.

Every since I heard yalls restraunt story I've always wondered how that went down. I would of probably spotted him, turned around and walked out with shame

I've also always wondered how it went down when you and JB met up for the first time. My mind wonders a lot. Lol

Edit: I wonder these things cause it was pretty cool how Boiler and myself discovered that we actually know each other quite well. Now every time I see him I have to puff out my chest a little bit and suck in my gut.lol

Last edited:
Every since I heard yalls restraunt story I've always wondered how that went down. I would of probably spotted him, turned around and walked out with shame

I've also always wondered how it went down when you and JB met up for the first time. My mind wonders a lot. Lol

Edit: I wonder these things cause it was pretty cool how Boiler and myself discovered that we actually know each other quite well
I walked in wondering how we would recognize someone we never saw- until I saw the ox at the table. Didn't take him long to bring back the memories of me calling him out in the gentech thread too. Comfortable silence ensued. Mands is good people.

I saw Jballz arms and wanted to kill myself. Been training arms ever since.

I walked in wondering how we would recognize someone we never saw- until I saw the ox at the table. Didn't take him long to bring back the memories of me calling him out in the gentech thread too. Comfortable silence ensued. Mands is good people.

I saw Jballz arms and wanted to kill myself. Been training arms ever since.
Bet JB gave you a beating there haha