Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I wonder these things cause it was pretty cool how Boiler and myself discovered that we actually know each other quite well. Now every time I see him I have to puff out my chest a little bit and suck in my gut.lol
Well it would make me feel a lot better if you didn't puff out your chest when you see me so I don't feel so insecure about how much bigger you are than me, at least don't flex your freaking arms, lol.
On a serious note, I was sitting down when you walked in last time I seen you and I immediately thought about standing up so I didn't feel so small. It's funny how we feel the need to try and look big to one another, but when I'm just walking around in the mall or on the street not even trying to look big I have people non stop complimenting me on how big I am. That could just be because everyone around here is tiny [emoji6]
On another note I just wanted to tell everyone here on Meso thanks. Thanks for keeping this a positive and encouraging thread. Your all looking awesome in my book. [emoji106]
BM

It's not the huge guys that get me. Cuz I naturally flow with that crowd. It's the skinny little ecto's that piss me off with their abs n shit

Every since I heard yalls restraunt story I've always wondered how that went down. I would of probably spotted him, turned around and walked out with shame

I've also always wondered how it went down when you and JB met up for the first time. My mind wonders a lot. Lol

Edit: I wonder these things cause it was pretty cool how Boiler and myself discovered that we actually know each other quite well. Now every time I see him I have to puff out my chest a little bit and suck in my gut.lol
It was great meeting those two for sure. Funny thing was they were late getting there because they were playing with deer on the highway. I had a table so I could watch the door. As soon as they came through I was like yuup look at these beasts.
I walked in wondering how we would recognize someone we never saw- until I saw the ox at the table. Didn't take him long to bring back the memories of me calling him out in the gentech thread too. Comfortable silence ensued. Mands is good people.

I saw Jballz arms and wanted to kill myself. Been training arms ever since.
Hahaha That was the Western Biotech thread Brutus. Get that shit straight :) JB's arms are restarted and Brutus is a monster and overwhelming presence of both of them was great to see.
Damn!!! Mands should have pro card. Fucking Beast.
I've been so busy training and working with others to get theirs that I have lost sight of my own.
All aboard the Mands hype train! Dude is a fucking giant! Keep up the good work bro.
Thanks brother.
@ mands do you ever get on stage?
I will most likely be doing the Branch Warren next October. We shall see. I'm getting old so I better get with it. :)

mands

It was great meeting those two for sure. Funny thing was they were late getting there because they were playing with deer on the highway. I had a table so I could watch the door. As soon as they came through I was like yuup look at these beasts.

Hahaha That was the Western Biotech thread Brutus. Get that shit straight :) JB's arms are restarted and Brutus is a monster and overwhelming presence of both of them was great to see.

I've been so busy training and working with others to get theirs that I have lost sight of my own.

Thanks brother.
I will most likely be doing the Branch Warren next October. We shall see. I'm getting old so I better get with it. :)

mands
I'm sure i am not the only one that would love to be subbed to a log of your contest prep, just throwing that out there... ;)

It's not the huge guys that get me. Cuz I naturally flow with that crowd. It's the skinny little ecto's that piss me off with their abs n shit
Lol. I used to be one of those skinny little ectos with abs and shit back in my late teens and early twenties. All the big guys I used to workout with used to call me an underwear model. They were just jealous of my abs but I was jealous of there size. Now in my late thirties I have been trying to figure out where the heck those abs went and if I would ever see them again. I always wanted to be able to gain weight easier and now that I can I'm bitching about it, lol. I have finally come to the conclusion that I'd rather stay big than see my abs again so bye bye abs and hello big guy. Of course my wife wouldn't mind seeing my abs again but she said she would rather me stay big also so there you have it. Whatever the boss wants, lol.

Lol. I used to be one of those skinny little ectos with abs and shit back in my late teens and early twenties. All the big guys I used to workout with used to call me an underwear model. They were just jealous of my abs but I was jealous of there size. Now in my late thirties I have been trying to figure out where the heck those abs went and if I would ever see them again. I always wanted to be able to gain weight easier and now that I can I'm bitching about it, lol. I have finally come to the conclusion that I'd rather stay big than see my abs again so bye bye abs and hello big guy. Of course my wife wouldn't mind seeing my abs again but she said she would rather me stay big also so there you have it. Whatever the boss wants, lol.
You could have made a pile of cash if you did underwear modeling when you were younger :)

However women love their men fat and happy lol

Abs are over rated. Traps are my new abs. Of course I will countiune to train mine since I put in 4 years to get them and maintain them but seriously traps for me is where it's at.

Abs are over rated. Traps are my new abs. Of course I will countiune to train mine since I put in 4 years to get them and maintain them but seriously traps for me is where it's at.
I love traps. In all seriousness tho they grow at an uneven rate. In one years time I've transformed myself to having no neck and the diameter increased to 19". When I stand relaxed with my hands on my hips I have a 3-4" drop from where my traps connect to my neck down to my shoulders. It's pretty cool. Funny thing is I never use any real weight. So their goes that myth. Love me some traps

"Who needs abs? That won't get you laid!"
-Ron Jeremy

To get as big as mands you gotta eat more too ;)
Yup. Time time time. I hope to hit 285 in one year from now at less than 10 percent. Another year of aggressively eating and probably 2-3 cycles a year. Short ones.

This past year I went from 243-270 and cut my bodyfat by a third. Solid ass gains. Ain't nothing but a chicken wing

Yup. Time time time. I hope to hit 285 in one year from now at less than 10 percent. Another year of aggressively eating and probably 2-3 cycles a year. Short ones.

This past year I went from 243-270 and cut my bodyfat by a third. Solid ass gains. Ain't nothing but a chicken wing
Get some bud!