Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Time to get this thread back on track! So I'm nowhere as big as most of you guys but I was once a skinny punk a few years ago. Got my ass in the gym and starting eating til I almost puke to finally make some noticeable gains.
View attachment 24346 View attachment 24347
I was 150lbs a few years ago, and now I'm almost at 200. Meso has taught me so much about diet and training that I will always consider this my 2nd home. Thanks brothers!

Nice transformation brother. Keep up the hard work [emoji106]

Kinda bummed guys.. Moved to cali to broke to eat right need to find a gym and my body is deteriorating. I bet I lost 20lbs in the past month. Fucking skinny fat

Kinda bummed guys.. Moved to cali to broke to eat right need to find a gym and my body is deteriorating. I bet I lost 20lbs in the past month. Fucking skinny fat
Sorry to hear that bro!!! What is it you do for a living? Is there not alot of work for you there?

Just about to start a job as a nutrition coach. 15hr plus bonus as startup

Hey brother - stick it out . Ive started from scratch many times in strange places with not knowing anyone . The last time was here in Oregon , which I love now but it was hard in the beginning , my wife and I knew no one .... Like they say "no matter where you go , there you are " , in other words you can make it anywhere , it doesnt matter...
Goodluck ~Ogh

Keep your head up nitrust. Hustle now and it will pay off later. Anything else you can think of in addition to the nutrition gig to help bring in some extra bucks? Personal training perhaps? Don't worry about your weight loss just get back on track ASAP and muscle memory will take care of the rest

Totally grainy ass pic from a video capture but damn I'm starting to pack on some mass in my shoulders and arms. I'm no where near the biggest but I'm coming along
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432068307.786169.jpg
Lol love Tren now

Looking good
Gotta do something about those legs j/k
I do, I know [emoji17].
I'm swapping out my current 5day split for a different routine. Thinking about going with PHAT until my fall cycle and just cruise this summer. Hopefully that helps some, I've been neglecting legs.

Haven't posted in here in a while. Hope all you freaks are still at it. I'm about 6-7 weeks in my summer cycle. Feeling pretty good with lots more to come. Started out at about 195ish weighed in at 206 tonight
image.jpg

Haven't posted in here in a while. Hope all you freaks are still at it. I'm about 6-7 weeks in my summer cycle. Feeling pretty good with lots more to come. Started out at about 195ish weighed in at 206 tonight
View attachment 24470
Lookin awfully freakish yourself their bro. Is this your first time breaking the 200lb mark? Shit 200 is what im striving for. I might not ever see it but will keep trying like hell to get their.

Lookin awfully freakish yourself their bro. Is this your first time breaking the 200lb mark? Shit 200 is what im striving for. I might not ever see it but will keep trying like hell to get their.

Yea I finally broke it for the first time about a week or 2 ago.

You can hit it man. Just gotta get those calories down. I never thought I would hit it either. But here I am.