Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Damn!! Some absolute units on the thread.

Should really be a dedicated image gallery (if there isn't one), for bragging rights, progress, etc.

I'm tempted to post my own skinny ass pic just for shits and giggles. (My size is why I'm on this forum lol) I'm 65kg right now.

Weekly check ins. Coming off a nagging 3 month shoulder injury, training getting aggressive again now. Diet is always on point as prescribed. Have been in a slight deficit for a bit, food is now increasing.

227lbs
:)

Attachments

• IMG_2195.jpeg
    IMG_2195.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2196.jpeg
    IMG_2196.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 258
Classic or BB?
I enjoy the structure and life style, that’s currently what I do it for. Competing hasn’t became appealing to me yet.

I know I have a decent structure, I have the proper guidance right now, it’s just building the foundation at this point. You know exactly. If we get to a point where my physique is getting competitive, may consider competing.

Just wanna be jacked and handsome bro.

Making some good progress
3 weeks left cycle and then high cruise and bloodwork check

I know i mentioned alot, but this is after tearing my pec 1/3, my chest doesnt have the same symmetry anymore but its solid considering, grateful to be able to
Life well, and move

Attachments

• IMG_5721.jpeg
    IMG_5721.jpeg
    704 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5719.jpeg
    IMG_5719.jpeg
    895.4 KB · Views: 200

I know i mentioned alot, but this is after tearing my pec 1/3, my chest doesnt have the same symmetry anymore but its solid considering, grateful to be able to
Life well, and move
Doesn’t look bad at all. Do you still have any pain, numbness?

Doesn’t look bad at all. Do you still have any pain, numbness?
I have no pain, it just feels “loose” sometimes, also some muscles around it are making up for the slack, i catch my shoulder raising/hiking up during the day. So consciously have to lower it. This is the bodies way of protecting itself. And will get better.

it really needs a bit more time. To fully adjust and contract well, in terms of weight lifting.

Day to day stuff i do everything.

But overall it absolutely is a blessing to be able to do the things i am.

Edit- my PT also said, i regained Full ROM.

Life well, and move
Doesn't look too bad man, but if you had a complete tear then it would look fine after surgery. I have a tiny tear in my left bicep tendon at the elbow which made it look more balled up when I flex it compared to my right.

Doesn't look too bad man, but if you had a complete tear then it would look fine after surgery. I have a tiny tear in my left bicep tendon at the elbow which made it look more balled up when I flex it compared to my right.
I had the surgery done and all, so i am ok with how it looks as was complete tear.

Im looking to join a super shredded low body fat grouping soon. Im currently 6'1, 205 lbs., with no additives yet. Genetics will probably allow me an explosion when I get to that point.

Im looking to join a super shredded low body fat grouping soon. Im currently 6'1, 205 lbs., with no additives yet. Genetics will probably allow me an explosion when I get to that point.

What does that mean? What did you start off at?

Life well, and move
Looking good mate

What does that mean? What did you start off at?
Well, I took a year off fully because of my job and injury. Just started two months ago with one week off and I was 189lbs. then. My diet is 70% good, my routine roughly the same. I am an ugly guy who happened to be blessed with fairly decent genetics for muscle gains.

Still struggling a bit with life stuff. Weight isn’t moving but look is changing. ~8 weeks to get my final push in before we prep for my debut.
CB21224E-C860-4EEB-BD65-1AAA90D170A0.jpeg

240lbs, 2-3 weeks into offseason eating and cycle after nearly 9 months on just trt and maintenance calories for a health phase.

VideoCapture_20230918-072141.jpgVideoCapture_20230918-072101.jpgVideoCapture_20230918-072044.jpgVideoCapture_20230918-072133.jpgVideoCapture_20230918-072113.jpgVideoCapture_20230918-072118.jpg