Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

6'2

239lbs

~16% body fat and cutting...

I'm a recreational lifter, more interested in strength and athleticism than pure BB or PL or aesthetics.

Def not up there with the big beasts...

Just the guy who likes gym as a hobby.

Screenshot_20230717_165306_Gallery.jpg

I mean I'm big and lean, but I have many more cycles to go before I reach freak status. For the sake of the thread, I'll post a few of myself.

I'm banking on tren and mast helping me achieve a bigger thicker leaner body.

Next fall I am going to do npp/dbol/ and test, along with 5-6k clean calories should bulk me up nice
Looking good brother

So after tearing my pec january here is where i am. I actually am running little gear compared to past, as i dont want to risk injury again, but muscle memory is a thing. Have to progress slower and do lighter weight more reps. Feel i am going a bit fast. Focusing on drop sets, feels good to finally make progress

I tore my pec beginning january

Attachments

• IMG_4024.jpeg
    IMG_4024.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4023.jpeg
    IMG_4023.jpeg
    855.8 KB · Views: 202
Here’s a couple

Attachments

• 0D217978-65B8-4B04-9010-9D9C1EEB8BD7.jpeg
    0D217978-65B8-4B04-9010-9D9C1EEB8BD7.jpeg
    868.9 KB · Views: 211
  • AF55573C-CEE7-448D-88A3-E4843F7D403E.jpeg
    AF55573C-CEE7-448D-88A3-E4843F7D403E.jpeg
    866.3 KB · Views: 206
Thanks buddy.
Currently 250 test/6iu gh/500mcg igf.

My days of running anything crazy are behind me.
What I’ve ran in the past is a different story.
I had a heart attack a few months ago.
Looking awesome man. What kind of gh do u run if u don't mind me asking

So after tearing my pec january here is where i am. I actually am running little gear compared to past, as i dont want to risk injury again, but muscle memory is a thing. Have to progress slower and do lighter weight more reps. Feel i am going a bit fast. Focusing on drop sets, feels good to finally make progress

I tore my pec beginning january
How did you tear your pec. How has the recovery been. I tore mine last september did not require surgery. However I still cannot flat bench with strain or feel comfortable doing dips, flys are an absolute no. Incline pressing I am fine. Flat I am scared to death

Are you the same guy on another forum that also has major digestion issues?
Did you have to have surgery for the heart?
Yes. I’ve got crohns, gallbladder is nonfunctional and I’ve got kidney issues as well. They’re still trying to figure out everything going on.
I had 2 stints put in.

How did you tear your pec. How has the recovery been. I tore mine last september did not require surgery. However I still cannot flat bench with strain or feel comfortable doing dips, flys are an absolute no. Incline pressing I am fine. Flat I am scared to death
I did so flat benching, i am definitly staying clear of exercises that put my chest and movement in a fixed position, and when i do i go super light. But going to steer clear after that, as i will just do more reps on unfixed movements.

I tore it flat benching.

I do 10 lb incline flys cables but i think i am going to stop these, but decline i feel strain. Trying to find a good routine.

What do you do for chest?

Thank you.
It’s a mix of what I get from my clinic and qorepharm or goodlife mostly but I’ll grab others if I see a decent price
Sweet thanks I wondered if u were one of those strictly pharma guys or not. I've been to cheap to try pharma yet.

Sponsors