Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Dude at 20 years old i was 5 foot 7, 165lbs…. Dam dude your a good size…now i am 6 foot, and heavier… i didnt even know how to use my penis at 20…. So you are miles ahead of where i was dam. Lol, i bloomed so dam late and went through puberty so late in life.

Edit-i was also afraid of drinking alcohol still….

Amazing how different people progress at different ages.

You are huge for 20….

Dude at 20 years old i was 5 foot 7, 165lbs…. Dam dude your a good size…now i am 6 foot, and heavier… i didnt even know how to use my penis at 20…. So you are miles ahead of where i was dam. Lol, i bloomed so dam late and went through puberty so late in life.

Edit-i was also afraid of drinking alcohol still….

Amazing how different people progress at different ages.

You are huge for 20….
Thanks it means a lot if I just can’t see it. I don’t drink or anything just bc of family shit that happened when I was little. Again thank you it means a lot. Rn I’m 5’5. 191

I'm a bit of a fat piece of shit but IN on the secret g4p thread (no homo)

It's over for you shredders as soon as I win the lotto for stealth liposuction to keep forcefeeding. Fuc this cutting shit. LOL, only kidding. Some great looking bodies here. I'm gonna tighten up nice tho when I hit my more expensive stack...

Here's "200 tren 200 test" ... Soon to be higher with better results

And yes, the physiques in here bring out my competitive side to want to be.. well, less of a fatass. Lol. And to pin more. Huehuehuehue.

giphy.gif
Screenshot_20231207-190903~2.png
Screenshot_20231202-234715~2.pnggiphy.gifScreenshot_20231203-112645~2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207-190903~2.png
    Screenshot_20231207-190903~2.png
    603.2 KB · Views: 63

It's over for you shredders as soon as I win the lotto for stealth liposuction to keep forcefeeding. Fuc this cutting shit. LOL, only kidding. Some great looking bodies here. I'm gonna tighten up nice tho when I hit my more expensive stack...

And yes, the physiques in here bring out my competitive side to want to be.. well, less of a fatass. Lol. And to pin more. Huehuehuehue.

View attachment 271982
View attachment 271983
View attachment 271980View attachment 271981View attachment 271979
Fuck man, don’t go around posting your naked hairy ass everywhere without giving a warning. Jesus, I might need to block you just in case.

View attachment 271982
View attachment 271983
View attachment 271980View attachment 271981View attachment 271979

I am going to be blunt here and say that there is no reason you should not be tightening up now - it's just diet and cardio.

There is no reason you cannot have excellent results cutting on 200mg Tren and 200mg test.

Don't wait to:
tighten up nice tho when I hit my more expensive stack...
Do it now!

Motivational speech over.

I am going to be blunt here and say that there is no reason you should not be tightening up now - it's just diet and cardio.

There is no reason you cannot have excellent results cutting on 200mg Tren and 200mg test.

Don't wait to:

Do it now!

Motivational speech over.
I agreed it was rather condescending and naive of me to say that, I just yearn for the benefit of, well, different chemical equations. But I know in my heart that's just steroid addiction talking.

I am doing my best, I promise! Diet has been much much better and I'm in the slowly flattening out phase. It will take another few weeks to start to see the results I really want, but they will come for sure.