Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I agreed it was rather condescending and naive of me to say that, I just yearn for the benefit of, well, different chemical equations. But I know in my heart that's just steroid addiction talking.

I am doing my best, I promise! Diet has been much much better and I'm in the slowly flattening out phase. It will take another few weeks to start to see the results I really want, but they will come for sure.
1.5 to 2 pounds a week. If the scale does not move down by that much, then subtract some grams of fat and/or carbs and/or add a little cardio. Just small amounts. Be incremental. A week where you lose only 1 pound does not call for pulling out 500 calories a day or anything extreme like that. Just make little adjustments. Since you are tracking everything you eat and drink and your cardio, it is easy to add or subtract tiny amounts as needed and keep making progress.

1.5 to 2 pounds a week. If the scale does not move down by that much, then subtract some grams of fat and/or carbs and/or add a little cardio. Just small amounts. Be incremental. A week where you lose only 1 pound does not call for pulling out 500 calories a day or anything extreme like that. Just make little adjustments. Since you are tracking everything you eat and drink and your cardio, it is easy to add or subtract tiny amounts as needed and keep making progress.
Yes, I am familiar with different cutting strategies. Losing fat isn't always linear. I'm adjusting from 4400-5600+ calories daily to 3000-3400. My volume is based on recovery. Cardio usually ends up either being high rep work or walking. I don't own a scale. The mirror is my gauge.

Cruising on 200 ever since I got really into rock climbing. Used to blast back in the day. How bad for turning 41 soon? 6’1 200

Attachments

• IMG_7836.jpeg
    IMG_7836.jpeg
    539.5 KB · Views: 242
definitely not the biggest or strongest, but proud of progress. Been training three years. Went “unnatty” two years ago. Started at 172lbs, now 227lbs at 5’11

Attachments

• EF10D887-CB99-4321-9823-B77F5553E934.jpeg
    EF10D887-CB99-4321-9823-B77F5553E934.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 232
definitely not the biggest or strongest, but proud of progress. Been training three years. Went “unnatty” two years ago. Started at 172lbs, now 227lbs at 5’11
That ink!

You got a good start now time to finish the job and get to the promised land.

That ink!

You got a good start now time to finish the job and get to the promised land.
Haha yes sir, I could be wrong but I think adaptogenic, herbal supplements contributed to the rapidity of the progress. The anabolics are a no brainer, but I seriously think herbs and other ergogenic supps are vastly underutilized!

i spent 8 years training naturally spent thousands on all different kinds of supps. they all suck and a waste of money. besides necessary vitamins and creatine and vitamin b12 the more obvious stuff the only things that MAYBE did something was pine pollen tinctures, sarsaparilla tinctures, fadogia agrestis. I dont know about alternative supplements for health and energy in general but for actual mass gains and testosterone lvls they all suck

i spent 8 years training naturally spent thousands on all different kinds of supps. they all suck and a waste of money. besides necessary vitamins and creatine and vitamin b12 the more obvious stuff the only things that MAYBE did something was pine pollen tinctures, sarsaparilla tinctures, fadogia agrestis. I dont know about alternative supplements for health and energy in general but for actual mass gains and testosterone lvls they all suck
Have to disagree man. Check out the science on rhodiola roses, eleuthero, epicatechin, etc. just a few of the many I personally take. But they increase muscle glycogen, ATP, bone density, muscle recovery, time until exhaustion, all kinds of good shiz through different pathways that anabolics do.

Natural ergogenic supplements *with validated, repeated, scientifically results* + anabolics is a kingly recipe for athletic performance. There’s a reason the supplements the pros use also include many of these adaptogens. Supplement industry in general is extremely unethical and poo though. Gotta choose the companies with integrity

Edit: I totally agree on the testosterone levels though. There’s absolutely nothing that compares to anabolics for that haha. I remember my natty years too, and I greatly regret them. I only wish I’d started both training and doing anabolics at a younger age too

Last edited:
I myself is hanging in there after recently tearing my Achilles in the gym....lost a bit of size but hoping to regain it after I get it fixed and rehabbed.