Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Theres some big solid guys here. Some really know their shit and it shows.

Definitely best forum around. The rest have biased ass mods Who ban moment you say something they dont like.

I’m 47, new member on this board, no way near my prime, probably the weakest smallest guy here, still trying to maintain what I got left, this is a pic after gym today ( gotta blurred out other gym members changing in the background)
Hot Dayummm!

I’m 47, new member on this board, no way near my prime, probably the weakest smallest guy here, still trying to maintain what I got left, this is a pic after gym today ( gotta blurred out other gym members changing in the background)
Def not the weakest or smallest. Keep up the hard work

47, new member on this board, no way near my prime, probably the weakest smallest guy here, still trying to maintain what I got left,
Well done Brother. Weakest, smallest? Not a chance but I love the body dysmorphia. There is no such thing as HUGE (with a side of ripped)!

Sorry and congrats at the same time.

Looking shredded. Crazy at 47 man.

Back