Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Hey all I'm trying to say is voodoo wasn't doo doo and I don't know about you guys but I'm starting my morning eating my girl's ass out a cappuccino and heading off to work
before or after the morning poop?
you ever tongue punched deep enough to tap a turd tip?

Okay man, she's down... you just gotta be over here in the next 60 minutes... if you're not here an hour and 5 minutes from now, we'll go with plan B, her girlfriend from a few houses down the street. Hope you make it.;) Don't let her down!o_O Clock is ticking...

Parrot mode again,you won i need an ass like this btw thats sure

Thanks buddy!
Ill pass on the gay weightlifter circle jerk thingy
You guys wouldnt want me any way. I have disgusting lookin feet. Its like god laughs at me. Took away all the hair on my head and i sport more hair on my feet than weird Al has on his head
Feet looking like theyre throwing up gang signs?

Feet looking like theyre throwing up gang signs?
Ive lost both big toe nails twice. The first time it happened during a basketball game. I was playing aggressive defense and the guy was trying to back me down in the paint. Dropped his heels and effectively jacked my toe straight back and up. My sock was blood red when i made it to the locker room. Pulled the nail off like pulling pepperoni off a cheesy pizza. Yup, fun

Second and third time it happened during my brief stay in a strongman comp. I dropped a large stone shaped like the state of Florida right on my bigtoe. The "peninsula" speared right thru my big toe during dismount like a hammer thru soft wood. And the other one was an unfortunate dismount involving a dumbbell. That stone was the most gruesome incident to date

Last time it happened it happened in my old garage during a repair. Drunk and clumsy dont mix.

Anyway...they dont grow back normal. They grow back as hard nails. Which means big , thick and ugly. Turns out i wouldnt make such a great foot model:cool:

Its incredible that the "internet slang" is around over the world,pizza or fruit or numbers like 2 are systematically the order of day in my classroom.Its like a psychosis all people kidding to all people.
Sometimes i think this is not a pure "coincidence".
No Joke

I lost my big toe nail by dropping an EZ curl cable attachment on it just right... :(

I tried walking it off and realized it wasn't going to be that easy. It was purple when I got home... Went to see doc two days later, they burned a whole through my nail which shot blood everywhere. I asked if it was going to fall off, oh did they ever laugh at that question... I took it as a big yes. Toe was broken as well.

Actually took a few weeks for it to fall off.. I couldn't bring myself to yank it off, was the worst sensation ever to feel your your toenail pulling off.

Coincidentally, I got my tonsils taken out a few weeks after my toe was broken... I got home, took a handful of painkillers and smoked weed, then yanked that mother fucker right off with a stupid grin on my face.

I wanted to tell everyone I lost my tonsils and toenail on the same day. :cool:

Even you will see the curious meme that shows the matrix numbers like a omo reference.

Seems to be the Big Brother wants that the observer conscius will equals omo or something no desirable.
Truth sometimes can be painfull Eman

Hey man its just a body and parts just like a caR we can fix and replace them no problem and it gets better and better every day ..
I Happen to like ugly feet I'm a foot guy.

I remember when I first popped my toenail cherry ;) high school ag shop, dropped a heavy ass brick from the welding table on it while me and another guy were moving it :confused: old ass tough as nails shop teacher was standing next to me when it happened all I did was look down and say shit I've dun ruined my damn shoe he wouldn't stop laughing the rest of the class:oops:...fucked up like the only pair of nikes I ever had in high school:(