Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

But if you're right enough times, and receive enough accolades, you begin to believe your own publicity and that's a slippery slope. It's too easy to start trusting your gut or hunches and calling someone out rather than take the time to gather evidence and build a case. I've done it to a few guys here that didn't deserve it. I regret it but I can't change the past; only apologize and move on.

I'm not defending or accusing anyone of anything, just stating my experience as someone who once took this place a little too seriously for a little too long. Meso is supposed to be educational as well as fun. Trying to be an enforcer all the time will just leave you bitter and cynical. My $0.02.

Nice one brother. Apology accepted :p

As I get older I realize more that God put me here to please woman.. by way of their pussies .. so I don't have too much extra time for nonsense :)

O yea and the first batch of foster kittens is coming soon!!
A house full of pussies OMG Manwhore is gonna be back in heaven!!
1 week test e sex drive getting out of control I love it I feel like I been hibernating :)

As I get older I realize more that God put me here to please woman.. by way of their pussies .. so I don't have too much extra time for nonsense :)

1 week test e sex drive getting out of control I love it I feel like I been hibernating :)
O
M
G

Censored was here this guy have a cool scripture style,still remember his first trolling.Awesome we uv u mofo No omo

Ha, wtf man?
Your on a roll!

Thanks buddy!
Ill pass on the gay weightlifter circle jerk thingy
You guys wouldnt want me any way. I have disgusting lookin feet. Its like god laughs at me. Took away all the hair on my head and i sport more hair on my feet than weird Al has on his head

Have you been around a group of powerlifters recently? It's like God laughs at every single one of us.

BTW bickel that ass is marvelous,it would be a great pleasure with respect eh

I'll ask her what she thinks about your idea.... a little later tonight... after we have had a few more drinks... quite a few more ;):D... sound good?!:)

I'll ask her what she thinks about your idea.... a little later tonight... after we have had a few more drinks... quite a few more ;):D... sound good?!:)

Christ would be the threesome of my life but dont drink when i use the tool.
You are very luckyman :D

Happy Good Friday...
This all started because I
called 3 Troll handles out.Initially I suspected them to be all the same Troll.So to make it easy I will again say the 3 handles are not connected.That factor does not change my accusation towards them.

Dude, unless you realise you cannot blame me for everything, you won't be able to move on. Have you actually read your posts of late? They're the ramblings of a lunatic :(

I've been absent here for weeks at a time, only to find that you've tagged me in my absence because you claimed I'm behind someone who stood up to your bullying. You've worn out your privilege to abuse new members, which is why vets are slowly getting tired of your childish behavior too.

I could write more, but sadly most of this is probably lost on you. Peace out and heal up, buddy.

Christ would be the threesome of my life but dont drink when i use the tool.
You are very luckyman :D

Okay man, she's down... you just gotta be over here in the next 60 minutes... if you're not here an hour and 5 minutes from now, we'll go with plan B, her girlfriend from a few houses down the street. Hope you make it.;) Don't let her down!o_O Clock is ticking...

Are we absolutely sure @MANWHORE isn't one of those Google robots the cache traps are supposed to stop...like maybe some outdated cia software program that became self aware then went rogueo_O
Hey all I'm trying to say is voodoo wasn't doo doo and I don't know about you guys but I'm starting my morning eating my girl's ass out a cappuccino and heading off to work