Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

The VooDoo lab turned out to be DooDoo. I believe a member even got an infection, can't specifically recall?
I've been here a while, but not as long as some. @Docd187123, @brutus79, @biggerben69 and @CensoredBoardsSuck have been guardians of the gates, so to speak, for as long as I can remember. Those guys have run off who knows how many scam artist that would prey on less experienced members. @mands and @Dr JIM , those poor guys have answered the same questions so many times from members. That's my theory on why Dr Jim can be very cranky, he answering the same question for the 10th time! Most members won't use the search button.
@Eman and @CdnGuy have made significant contributions to the board over the past year or so. During my 3+ years as a member (lurked for a while) I've seen guys attempt to be too Alpha, too "know it all" and it always ends bad. My hope is all of this is cleared up, apologies occur when needed, etc..

And let's keep Anaboliclab funded. The program has helped cut down on a lot of BS.

I don't like to involve myself in this sort of underground nonsense anymore, but seeing countless accusations being thrown by @CdnGuy I decided to check a few people myself. What I found (with very minimal effort) was that certain accusations that I personally looked at were completely false. Without divulging personal information I can confidently say that I know a few people for certain are not all one guy trolling on different names. I asked @CdnGuy to pm me if he wanted to discuss these matters in private and he declined.

The real problem I had with all of this was the throwing around of accusations with little to zero evidence. If someone wants to accuse or push sources I really don't care. Keeping sources on their toes and maybe shaking them to reveal their flaws I see as a positive. When you come at members here with CONSTANT accusations, you better have some real evidence to back up your claims. I was not seeing that happening. The only thing any member has here is their character. When that is put in question you are basically tarnished here for life. In that respect, if you are going to accuse a member of wrong doing, have the evidence to back it up. If you dont have sufficient evidence then make a comment or two but let it go until you have more concrete proof to prove your claims. I have done this behind the scenes for years, (as some people know) and I usually run my thoughts by a member or two before I would bring anything public. I did this because accusing members requires a different criteria as opposed to sources. I didn't see that caution happening here.

If I was to investigate every single person here that has called me names, pmed me annoying bullshit, or trolled me I would have been busy for months. What danger is anyone posing simply by trolling my comments? Absolutely none. Annoying? Yes. Dangerous? No. Harm prevention and keeping members safe is what's important. Personally driven vendettas and conspiracies with little or no evidence gives little value.

I think @CdnGuy got caught up in trying to find out who/whom may be the person trolling him. When you get that annoyed, angry, and emotionally driven for a result your mind will attempt to convince you that you are correct. I don't agree with @Eman political views but I can say that not once have I ever had reason to question his character. @gr8whitetrukker is certainly not a shill or a scammer and I have no reason to question his character either. While I can rationalize @CdnGuy being annoyed and driven to find a possible troll, I can't make any argument for his baseless character assassinations of these guys. Hopefully after some time to cool off, and time to gain some perspective, he will see how this all got away from him. Then again it seems that every 6 months to a year a longer termed member shits the bed, then fades out of sight.

Shout out to @bickel29 for always being as solid as they come ;).

Not that you are asking me, but as someone who has spent a few minutes around here over the years, I will say that I am in favor of demanding evidence from ANY member who makes accusations against another members character ONE HUNDRED TIMES OUT OF ONE HUNDRED!!!

To attack the character of another member, and NOT have proof to back up those claims is ABSOLUTELY reckless and unfair.

I will acknowledge that there are times when the evidence needs to be restricted (witheld) for security reasons, but it should ALWAYS be verifiable by a minimum of 2 additional, trusted members of our community.

But just accusing people of things without the above threshold of proof should not be tolerated by our community here.

Hey, if I recall, you were a 24k rep, right? :D JK, big guy. I think odie was trying t make that one stick.

My word means nothing but I would vouch for both Eman and Trukk. Neither are shills or push anything. Neither are anything more or less than they've claimed to be. I'd invite both to my casa for a drink. I am the real shill bc I push strength first to anyone who will listen.

As would I. The whole scenario is beyond stupid.

Hey, if I recall, you were a 24k rep, right? :D JK, big guy. I think odie was trying t make that one stick.

Actually, privately he was telling people that I WAS 24k. He went so far as to claim that I admitted it to him.

Unfortunately for me, Odie was trusted by a lot of guys here. Also unfortunately for me, 24k and myself did have very similar writing styles and demeanors.

Actually, privately he was telling people that I WAS 24k. He went so far as to claim that I admitted it to him.

Unfortunately for me, Odie was trusted by a lot of guys here. Also unfortunately for me, 24k and myself did have very similar writing styles and demeanors.

Yeah, yeah, so can I place an order or what?! lol

Okay, joking aside: I didn't know he went to that extent but I'm not surprised either. I'm glad that all got resolved long ago and more of odie's BS was exposed in the process.

Happy Good Friday...
This all started because I
called 3 Troll handles out.Initially I suspected them to be all the same Troll.So to make it easy I will again say the 3 handles are not connected.That factor does not change my accusation towards them.
IE Mr @Brolloks has 700 posts on Meso atm.Has anyone ever looked at his posting history?Well 500(low average) of his 700 posts are from quoting me with Troll comments lol No joke!!! Smh The other 2 handles same thing one look at the history it's clear as day. Peanuts though..
My real issue is both Trukk and Eman saying I'm untrustworthy when both have said like wise!!! Even when I have posted their hypocrisies they have denied the truth lol IE Trukk based his accusation due to the PM I exposed. Yet the thread below shows it was never an issue til NOW! Why? Cuz this is more a personal thing between these 2 imo.

@Mr.B66 I wasn't saying Trukk was pushing gear with my post.He mentioned Odie and GearGodess insinuating I am like him. Hence my "pushing gear" comment referring to Odies motive here.

2Dumb2Plumb

@weighted chinup if someone calls me untrustworthy yet themselves "Downplayed' a lab like Voodoo how is that "trustworthy" ? No need for a reply just letting you know where I was coming from.

voodoo Test E

Anyone who knows me knows I only have good intentions for Meso. Yes I do get outta hand at times. But always man enough to admit when wrong. I won't stop questioning something I perceive to be shady.Though I will try too think first before firing. Also going about things in a more constructive manner is needed. Good day!

That is what bites you for no really good reason. I do remember that attack on you by Odie and it sounded very much like Cdn's attacks now.