Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Okay I'm not the only one. Anytime I venture into the steroid section of this board I feel like I know absolutely no one but then I run back to my powerlifting corner and we all be sending each other Christmas cards we so tight:D

First paycheck from my new job im getting us all matching best friend necklaces

2017-04-14-12-36-39--344380609.jpeg

Exactly. He's so delusional that it makes more sense to him that I'm apart of some strange conspiracy rather than consider the fact he's just fucking wrong. I don't honestly know what exactly he's even accusing me of... I guess he's accusing you of pushing gear, after all our PMs and you've been holding out on me?!? :(

Many times I never even said he was wrong, I just said I wanted to see evidence because that's how Meso works. IF he posted "evidence" I usually told him it didn't prove anything... I mean I couldn't even follow his logic as to how it constituted any kind of evidence at all.. it literally meant nothing most of the time. Right about then is when I'd be told to fuck off and the empty threats would start.
That's all it took - telling him he was wrong. He and I were cool until I started liking posts where people were bashing him. Then he decided I was a shill and dedicated an entire thread of complete horse crap trying to prove I was Meso's shill and had to go. Frickin loser.

He's been silent today. Must be getting the goods on everyone, taking screen shots and circling completely irrelevant shit. All of you fake ass mother fuckers are going down!

He's been silent today. Must be getting the goods on everyone, taking screen shots and circling completely irrelevant shit. All of you fake ass mother fuckers are going down!
He must be plotting his ultimate revenge.

That's all it took - telling him he was wrong. He and I were cool until I started liking posts where people were bashing him. Then he decided I was a shill and dedicated an entire thread of complete horse crap trying to prove I was Meso's shill and had to go. Frickin loser.
Yes I remember that too and I admit I fell for it :oops:

Yes I remember that too and I admit I fell for it :oops:
& that's where it's a danger. Other members can also fall for it, then all of a sudden you got a group of guys accusing someone of shit they didn't do. The whole time presenting bullshit evidence if any evidence at all. I brought this up to cdn around 6ish months ago & he danced around instead of answering my question. I basically asked him why he's accusing so many people but got nothing.

& that's where it's a danger. Other members can also fall for it, then all of a sudden you got a group of guys accusing someone of shit they didn't do. The whole time presenting bullshit evidence if any evidence at all. I brought this up to cdn around 6ish months ago & he danced around instead of answering my question. I basically asked him why he's accusing so many people but got nothing.
Because he's a cock sucker. Plain and simple. A cum loving, cum guzzling cock sucker with the physique of an Ethiopian.

Last edited: