Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

The PL corner is legit, non stop positives and helpfulness. Best area on Meso. Well, OGH and his food thread isn't so bad either!!!!

Your Meso experience greatly depends on what thread you choose to hang out in . If you judge Meso by the Underground then your missing out on the best of Meso ....

After we quit drugs and alcohol, we needed something to fill that void. I'm speaking for myself, of course, but i'm sure others can relate.

So you've filled that void by becoming a condescending cunt? I missed that, and thought you were cool, actually :|

Are you saying ex-junkies know what's best for everyone? I've been there, and my reality at the time was so distorted it could as well have been a complete blank. That's why I try not to use is as a frame of reference.

So you've filled that void by becoming a condescending cunt? I missed that, and thought you were cool, actually :|

Are you saying ex-junkies know what's best for everyone? I've been there, and my reality at the time was so distorted it could as well have been a complete blank. That's why I try not to use is as a frame of reference.
Why pick on @Weston? He is legit and while he can be smart he can sometimes be an add for good reason.

I was a little unclear with my comment. My bad. All I meant was the gym, diet and gear fills that void and Meso is a great place to learn about it. I try not to be a cunt, but I know it's happened once or twice in the past. I suppose we all need to police Meso a little.

REALLY TRUKK???? What do you think @GearGodess?

Edit- oh btw genius I have not nor ever will PUSH GEAR! Cough trukk cough

That's because your drug-addicted, delusional conspiracy-theorist ass doesn't use or take gear. What would you push?

You're a joke. A horrible joke with no payoff.
You talk about your real life? From all anyone can see trolling Meso and conducting baseless witch hunts, using your 2nd grade education and shit grammar to accuse anyone who disagrees with you as being a shill, liar, troll or whatever other accusation that fits your current paranoid agenda, is your life. You fucking live on this god damn forum.

I might be a newb or junior member or whatever other stupid fucking name someone wants to give me to this forum, but not to aas, not to lifting and definitely not to life experience. I read up on this forum a lot before ever joining, and the thing I noticed more than any other before actually registering was how much of a tool and an ass you were. You stand out like a sore, retarded thumb.

You're another misguided clown who thinks he means something and makes a difference.

But honestly, you come across too sense, stupid, hard-headed, arrogant or whatever to get it, to take constructive criticism and improve your character. You're a fucking chump. I'd tell you to kick rocks, but we all know "I ain't going anywhere stupid fucking troll shill, I'm the exposer of truth! No one is gonna run me off. I got shit on everyone, read between the lines. Go fuk urself," since your pathetic little life revolves around this forum.

I was a little unclear with my comment. My bad. All I meant was the gym, diet and gear fills that void and Meso is a great place to learn about it. I try not to be a cunt, but I know it's happened once or twice in the past. I suppose we all need to police Meso a little.

Spot on mate. I figured that was where you were going. I used to be a lot fatter than I am now, and would have died a long time ago without gear and lifting. Some of us require an obsession :D

It good that this has come to light and even the members that have know @CdnGuy longer are saying something.

Look, I understand that there can be newer members trolling threads, working with sources or perhaps even be handles for previously-banned members; however, without solid proof, it should remain a silent suspicion. Whether people say they care about member status (wkm, am, etc) or not, it does carry weight with some people.

There is no reason newer members -- or any member, for that matter -- should be accused in public and then have to speak to the accuser in pm to clear their name and then the accuser will give their "public blessing and acceptance". That's complete bs.

It's been mentioned before, there's no sense in hanging out in source threads just to bash a source you will never even consider using. Also, when you throw out the serious accusations of working with LE, that takes things to a completely different level. When you keep repeating that their about ready to steal everyone's money is also inappropriate. It doesn't bother me when the source is called an asshole, shitty communicator or anything of this nature, but there are still lines that need to be drawn.

You don't have to like to source, but when someone says they've had a good experience, you don't start bashing their character. That makes people reluctant to share their personal knowledge.

Just my two cents not that anyone asked for it lol.. But if everyone just ignored any of his posts and didn't respond to them, he would basically just be talking to himself and eventually leave. There would be no reason to stay if no one even acknowledged anything he said. I think people replying feed right into what he wants. Obviously I have nothing to do with any of this and you guys need to handle your business, I'm just dropping my opinion that's all.

Also, I actually used to take his advice because I thought he was knowledgeable until you guys exposed that he doesn't even work out or take gear. I saw a pic that I believe @Brolloks posted of him and it looked like someone that had never been in a gym before. That's when I realized this probably isn't someone I want to be getting information from. I just don't indecent someone would be on a steroid forum if they don't even work out.

Trukk @gr8whitetrukker awesome discourse man,never thinking of you thats words, well anyway you are my heroe from now on brother :)

about CDN,I think its a good guy,but this mofo is very superficial in some aspects,I mean is like London in Zack and Cody Hahah anyway thanks for the protective about scam and all this bad stuff,well i guess that issue is more normal in your planet because your adquisitive power implicates more purchases and indeed in the down corner that things are not viewing like a the neightbor market, I mean indeed like a very special purchase,the nature of your questions/paranoias,I guess.Context is a very important word.

Last edited:
Tell CDN you want to see evidence of his baseless accusations and you'll get a front row ticket to the next show.
Aint that the truth. At some point early on you decided to come at him for his accusations. Then you were a conspirator, a gear pusher, liar, liar, liar, troll, shill. Wasnt an issue before you came forward....hmmmm
He was still throwing shit at the wall trying to persuade somebody OR some thing.
Hes got shit on everybody i suppose. That is unless he has to PROVE IT!

Aint that the truth. At some point early on you decided to come at him for his accusations. Then you were a conspirator, a gear pusher, liar, liar, liar, troll, shill. Wasnt an issue before you came forward....hmmmm
He was still throwing shit at the wall trying to persuade somebody OR some thing.
Hes got shit on everybody i suppose. That is unless he has to PROVE IT!

Exactly. He's so delusional that it makes more sense to him that I'm apart of some strange conspiracy rather than consider the fact he's just fucking wrong. I don't honestly know what exactly he's even accusing me of... I guess he's accusing you of pushing gear, after all our PMs and you've been holding out on me?!? :(

Many times I never even said he was wrong, I just said I wanted to see evidence because that's how Meso works. IF he posted "evidence" I usually told him it didn't prove anything... I mean I couldn't even follow his logic as to how it constituted any kind of evidence at all.. it literally meant nothing most of the time. Right about then is when I'd be told to fuck off and the empty threats would start.

Exactly. He's so delusional that it makes more sense to him that I'm apart of some strange conspiracy rather than consider the fact he's just fucking wrong. I don't honestly know what exactly he's even accusing me of... I guess he's accusing you of pushing gear, after all our PMs and you've been holding out on me?!? :(

Many times I never even said he was wrong, I just said I wanted to see evidence because that's how Meso works. IF he posted "evidence" I usually told him it didn't prove anything... I mean I couldn't even follow his logic as to how it constituted any kind of evidence at all.. it literally meant nothing most of the time. Right about then is when I'd be told to fuck off and the empty threats would start.

Not quite like when my friend @brutus79 was calling people out. He didn't accuse anyone of anything unless he had pretty solid evidence. What he would do was tell a guy how much he despised him and wanted to F his dead mother's corpse. Not exactly you or I's style but it did make me smile more than once.

Not quite like when my friend @brutus79 was calling people out. He didn't accuse anyone of anything unless he had pretty solid evidence. What he would do was tell a guy how much he despised him and wanted to F his dead mother's corpse. Not exactly you or I's style but it did make me smile more than once.

Lol and that still sounded less crazy than CDN rhetoric.

@Eman

The funny thing is to make a systematic interpretation of the chats as if they were the rules of the Civil Code.That´s true.

Clearly, there is an ego issue. The problem is that this opens up an "epistemological" debate about what is right or wrong about the censorship that the new rules could exert and its usefulness in avoiding potential dangers to users/buyers.

If there was a regular conduit to offer products we would talk about legal products. I certainly do not have an exact answer because I'm not even from your country, but if it seems sensible to bring bidders together in a single thread. It's a superficial rule but it could be efficient because there would That respect a minimum of order. And if to that, added publicity of the communication, as what I tried to do in my thread, autonomously with regard to my purchase, all these things would be "regulated" by the same market/users.

At least for me, it makes sense, even more so than an advertisement within the same website.