Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

REALLY TRUKK???? What do you think @GearGodess?

Edit- oh btw genius I have not nor ever will PUSH GEAR! Cough trukk cough

I hate to even get involved in this shit , but i have NEVER seen trukk push gear. I couldnt even tell you which lab he uses and ive been here a while. Its statements like that , that make second guess your accusations.

I hate to even get involved in this shit , but i have NEVER seen trukk push gear. I couldnt even tell you which lab he uses and ive been here a while. Its statements like that , that make second guess your accusations.
It's actually well known trukk uses miracle creatine and that's it, that's why he never pushes gear

Lol and that still sounded less crazy than CDN rhetoric.

I've stayed out of the whole CDN thing. I know I'm probably pretty soft because I believe his heart was in the right place when he started here.

Accusing you and trukk of well, I'm not quite sure what, just doesn't make sense. I don't mind telling anyone here I had a topic that I needed more information on and a friend here pointed me in @Eman direction. Over the course of a week or so I know Eman put at least 4 or 5 hours of his time giving me detailed responses to all of my questions. Rock solid guy as far as I'm concerned.

@gr8whitetrukker is a lot like me in that he spent a lot of years training natural before moving into the supplement game. He and I agree on most topics but when we don't the discussion is always respectful. No way I believe Trukk has ever pushed gear here.

So let's get this straight...according to super Sleuth all you mofos are slinging gear and are shills.

Almost sounds too crazy to be true!

He's saying that because trukk posted a review on voodoo. However long ago that was... 2 years? In a nutshell, trukk said he had a good experience so far with him up until he got some bloods back that he wasn't happy about. In CDN mind, that was trukk pushing gear.

Keeping in mind, I've seen CDN post that he doesn't even buy gear online... What position is CDN in to criticize someone who does buy online and then details his experience on Meso. That's what the whole board is all about.

Accusing you and trukk of well, I'm not quite sure what, just doesn't make sense. I don't mind telling anyone here I had a topic that I needed more information on and a friend here pointed me in @Eman direction. Over the course of a week or so I know Eman put at least 4 or 5 hours of his time giving me detailed responses to all of my questions. Rock solid guy as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for the kind words MP, I was more than happy to help. I was more proud of my shingles diagnosis than the other stuff lol!

He's saying that because trukk posted a review on voodoo. However long ago that was... 2 years?

I didn't even notice this until now. Jesus fucking christ....(happy good friday btw).

This notion is absurd. There is no evidence to suggest he was anything more than someone who used that particular brand of oil briefly.

And if he claims he has evidence for this, he doesn't. There is none. It doesn't fucking exist. There is no secret angle to explore, nothing. Doesn't. Exist.

There is a certain irony in bringing up Voodoo in order to discredit another member though. I never really cared about the quality of his gear, in fact, it seemed that members were happy with it for a short while.

My issue was purely the fact that Voodoo was making up lies about members in order to discredit them.

I don't think it's necessary to point out the irony here....

My issue was purely the fact that Voodoo was making up lies about members in order to discredit them.

Lmao...

This notion is absurd. There is no evidence to suggest he was in cahoots with Voodoo

CDN posted a couple screenshots of the thread on the TSL thread where most of this all started... Like you said, there was nothing... NOTHING to suggest that trukk was pushing the gear. For fuck sake, the whole point of the post was to let people know he wasn't happy but they were sending replacements to take care of things and he'd let people know the outcome. CDN seems to think he's got trukk dead to rights that he was pushing the gear... I don't know if he really even believes it himself.

Voodoo was a little before my time here although I'm aware of a lot of what went on... A lot of it thanks to you WC for the thread you posted warning others of the issues.

I didn't even notice this until now. Jesus fucking christ....(happy good friday btw).

This notion is absurd. There is no evidence to suggest he was anything more than someone who used that particular brand of oil briefly.

And if he claims he has evidence for this, he doesn't. There is none. It doesn't fucking exist. There is no secret angle to explore, nothing. Doesn't. Exist.

There is a certain irony in bringing up Voodoo in order to discredit another member though. I never really cared about the quality of his gear, in fact, it seemed that members were happy with it for a short while.

Agreed. Plus I'm fairly certain those who shilled for Voodoo weren't known as Trukk or even as gear whores. They were instead known as Manwhore.

Tell CDN you want to see evidence of his baseless accusations and you'll get a front row ticket to the next show.

I did that about a year ago. I think you were in the same thread. I predicted this back then and lo and behold we have what we have now. That still wasn't enough for a front row ticket; I had to sneak in to the nose bleeds :(

My word means nothing but I would vouch for both Eman and Trukk. Neither are shills or push anything. Neither are anything more or less than they've claimed to be. I'd invite both to my casa for a drink. I am the real shill bc I push strength first to anyone who will listen.