Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Do you really think so?
Do you feel it was wrong for me to do drag his ass out?
Wrong for me to ask for evidence? Any evidence at all for the checks his ass is writing that he cant cash?
I dont believe MESO has ever stood for some one like this
Not with Odie. Not with Cdnguy

@CdnGuy -- has been attacking members for months now , first it was labs then noobs , now vets . I dont know whats the problem at home but Im getting tired of reading his rants and accusations . Its driving people away from Meso . Its just about curtain time for the Canadian...shape up @CdnGuy or ship out ...o_O

Do you really think so?
Wrong for me to ask for evidence? Any evidence at all for the checks his ass is writing that he cant cash?

I think it was crucial that respected members stand up, otherwise it would definitely have remained a one-sided delirious shitshow. It's clear that the tide is turning from the lack of likes cdnguy's ramblings are attracting - not even @MindlessWork is doing that any more - so don't think people don't notice. That's been his MO for ages. Wearing good peeps down with bullshit.

I'm more than happy to stand up to scrutiny and share my location with trustworthy members - I've got nothing to hide, and have only ever posted pictures of myself here, despite allegations to the contrary :D It shouldn't really be that hard to figure out that I am legit unless you're goofed out of your skull like CDN.

I dig lifting hard and using PEDs, which is why I joined Meso. For the most part, that's still paying off. And I even expected a bit of hazing, but for some reason cndgay latched on to me like a parasite. Perhaps because I didn't get on his dick riding train :D

What still puzzles me is why someone that cleary doesn't lift or do gear feels compelled to protect Meso from the evils of the world.

Do you really think so?

Not that you are asking me, but as someone who has spent a few minutes around here over the years, I will say that I am in favor of demanding evidence from ANY member who makes accusations against another members character ONE HUNDRED TIMES OUT OF ONE HUNDRED!!!

To attack the character of another member, and NOT have proof to back up those claims is ABSOLUTELY reckless and unfair.

I will acknowledge that there are times when the evidence needs to be restricted (witheld) for security reasons, but it should ALWAYS be verifiable by a minimum of 2 additional, trusted members of our community.

But just accusing people of things without the above threshold of proof should not be tolerated by our community here.

Not that you are asking me, but as someone who has spent a few minutes around here over the years, I will say that I am in favor of demanding evidence from ANY member who makes accusations against another members character ONE HUNDRED TIMES OUT OF ONE HUNDRED!!!

To attack the character of another member, and NOT have proof to back up those claims is ABSOLUTELY reckless and unfair.

I will acknowledge that there are times when the evidence needs to be restricted (witheld) for security reasons, but it should ALWAYS be verifiable by a minimum of 2 additional, trusted members of our community.

But just accusing people of things without the above threshold of proof should not be tolerated by our community here.
I agree
Gigalo and i have our evidence and we arrived on the same conclusion based on background info. Lots of info on the ppl he has been accusing. This isnt some thing i take lightly and would never release that info to anyone. Gigalo is a long timer here and he wouldnt do that either. Anyone who knows Gigalo knows he is extremely good with computers and ill leave it at that. The accusations he has made against no less than 8 members are false. Then you include me in that picture and Eman as well. Hes just throwing trash at the wall to see what sticks
Conman

I agree
Gigalo and i have our evidence and we arrived on the same conclusion based on background info. Lots of info on the ppl he has been accusing. This isnt some thing i take lightly and would never release that info to anyone. Gigalo is a long timer here and he wouldnt do that either. Anyone who knows Gigalo knows he is extremely good with computers and ill leave it at that. The accusations he has made against no less than 8 members are false. Then you include me in that picture and Eman as well. Hes just throwing trash at the wall to see what sticks
Conman

With due respect, I wouldn't accuse @CdnGuy of being a conman. Rather, he's a delusional wannabe. It wasn't always the case, even. Which is why I think he's either gotten hooked on painkillers, or picked up a meth habit. Since his surgery, he's turned into a sad caricature of CBS.

With due respect, I wouldn't accuse @CdnGuy of being a conman. Rather, he's a delusional wannabe. It wasn't always the case, even. Which is why I think he's either gotten hook on painkillers, or picked up a meth habit. Since his surgery, he's turned into a sad caricature of CBS.
Conman is some one who manipulates his position or influence over ppl to his advantage
Thats what his accusations are. Definition of conman

I agree
Conman

No doubt @GigaloRob is dope, the real deal. Dude is straight.

I've had his back here at Meso before (I think during the Odie nonsense, if I remember correctly, I think), and would again.

With due respect, I wouldn't accuse @CdnGuy of being a conman. Rather, he's a delusional wannabe. It wasn't always the case, even. Which is why I think he's either gotten hook on painkillers, or picked up a meth habit. Since his surgery, he's turned into a sad caricature of CBS.

Exactly my thoughts , sounds like the guy is on something , and its not pot .
Hes progressively getting worse too ...

@CdnGuy --Hanging around labs youve never used , ranking on gear youve never tried. Why ??
You admitted last month you havent worked out/used in a year . So why are you here ? To torment us users ? Thats what it seems like .

Find peace within yourself brother, then return...;)

Conman is some one who manipulates his position or influence over ppl to his advantage
Thats what his accusations are. Definition of conman

Ah for sure. I thought you implied by conman that he's a shilling rep. No way is he intelligent enough to double bluff.

The fact that we even believe he went for surgery, or had complications following that, shows how eager most good people are to believe they're hearing the truth. I'm starting to wonder if he's ever lifted or done gear at all, but I tend to be a bit suspicious by nature.

Ah for sure. I thought you implied by conman that he's a shilling rep. No way is he intelligent enough to double bluff.

The fact that we even believe he went for surgery, or had complications following that, shows how eager most good people are to believe they're hearing the truth. I'm starting to wonder if he's ever lifted or done gear at all, but I tend to be a bit suspicious by nature.
No, im not accusing cdnguy of selling gear or anything involved with that. Im attacking the nature of his character. The lies, the defamation, the baseless claims involving so many members. Im standing up for the ones that cannot stand for themselves. The ones cdnguy manipulated and accused whos accusations stuck simply because of his member status here. Member status is a very REAL tool and when its abused is a grand misuse of our trust. Its up to us to put a stop to it

con man
ˈkän man/

noun
informal
noun: conman

1. a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true.

It good that this has come to light and even the members that have know @CdnGuy longer are saying something.

Look, I understand that there can be newer members trolling threads, working with sources or perhaps even be handles for previously-banned members; however, without solid proof, it should remain a silent suspicion. Whether people say they care about member status (wkm, am, etc) or not, it does carry weight with some people.

There is no reason newer members -- or any member, for that matter -- should be accused in public and then have to speak to the accuser in pm to clear their name and then the accuser will give their "public blessing and acceptance". That's complete bs.

It's been mentioned before, there's no sense in hanging out in source threads just to bash a source you will never even consider using. Also, when you throw out the serious accusations of working with LE, that takes things to a completely different level. When you keep repeating that their about ready to steal everyone's money is also inappropriate. It doesn't bother me when the source is called an asshole, shitty communicator or anything of this nature, but there are still lines that need to be drawn.

You don't have to like to source, but when someone says they've had a good experience, you don't start bashing their character. That makes people reluctant to share their personal knowledge.

It is clear I'm not on here as much as I used to be as I've never heard of over half the well known members when I read most threads.

No, im not accusing cdnguy of selling gear or anything involved with that. Im attacking the nature of his character. The lies, the defamation, the baseless claims involving so many members. Im standing up for the ones that cannot stand for themselves. The ones cdnguy manipulated and accused whos accusations stuck simply because of his member status here. Member status is a very REAL tool and when its abused is a grand misuse of our trust. Its up to us to put a stop to it

con man
ˈkän man/

noun
informal
noun: conman

1. a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true.

I hear you, but I'm still hesitant to lay it all at @CdnGuy's door. He and @DrinkFlintWater was going at it all guns blazing with CBS's blessing until their fallout, and we all know eager beavers will eat holes through anything. It's odd that their enabler has fallen silent though, but that's a bridge too far for me to chew through :)

cbs.JPG

It is clear I'm not on here as much as I used to be as I've never heard of over half the well known members when I read most threads.
Okay I'm not the only one. Anytime I venture into the steroid section of this board I feel like I know absolutely no one but then I run back to my powerlifting corner and we all be sending each other Christmas cards we so tight:D

I hear you, but I'm still hesitant to lay it all at @CdnGuy's door. He and @DrinkFlintWater was going at it all guns blazing with CBS's blessing until their fallout, and we all know eager beavers will eat holes through anything. It's odd that their enabler has fallen silent though, but that's a bridge too far for me to chew through :)

View attachment 66590
That was in reference to exposing supermaroid. Which DFW did. Not in relation to their spat

Okay I'm not the only one. Anytime I venture into the steroid section of this board I feel like I know absolutely no one but then I run back to my powerlifting corner and we all be sending each other Christmas cards we so tight:D
The PL corner is legit, non stop positives and helpfulness. Best area on Meso. Well, OGH and his food thread isn't so bad either!!!!

That was in reference to exposing supermaroid. Which DFW did. Not in relation to their spat

No I know. I'm just referring to the general encouragement expressed by CBS for all members to act in the toxic fashion CDN and DFW has. Which @DrinkFlintWater would still have been doing if it wasn't for the bizarre fallout.

Why is meso policed by (ex) junkies?