Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

i don't have a dog in this fight. I tried to squash the shit with @gr8whitetrukker and @CdnGuy a little earlier so it wouldn't evolve to what it has. As you've seen, neither was or is backing down.

Someone has to call BS on guys who have displayed shilling/questionable behavior. I don't see anything wrong in @CdnGuy doing that. From what I've seen, when he's wrong he owns it.

i don't have a dog in this fight. I tried to squash the shit with @gr8whitetrukker and @CdnGuy a little earlier so it wouldn't evolve to what it has. As you've seen, neither was or is backing down.

Someone has to call BS on guys who have displayed shilling/questionable behavior. I don't see anything wrong in @CdnGuy doing that. From what I've seen, when he's wrong he owns it.
Hasnt owned a goddam thing

Did you NOT see what RT said a few posts above. When @CdnGuy called him on some shit, they talked in private and cdnguy apologized privately and publicly. That's not owning a goddamn thing?

I'll agree with you, he has owned up a select few times. Does not make up for the dozens of times he didn't when he knew he could get away with not owning up. He knew he couldn't get away with calling RT out... Moreover, he called him out with zero evidence like he does constantly.

Just my 2 cents. I've defended CDN numerous times, even when he was clearly wrong, but enough is enough. He's not contributing anything, he's detracting from the forum with baseless accusations. Let's not forget, posting PMs is not okay here... Anyone going to say he's trustworthy after that? Millard even confirmed there was no solicitation going on in that PM.

He's called me a liar and a fraud at least half a dozen times, claims he has evidence of such, but refuses to back anything up... After I've asked multiple times to go ahead and post the evidence... Post ANYTHING to support the claims, he placed me on ignore instead. He only started accusations when I called him out and told him to stop the baseless accusations.

Did you NOT see what RT said a few posts above. When @CdnGuy called him on some shit, they talked in private and cdnguy apologized privately and publicly. That's not owning a goddamn thing?
I count at least 8 different accusations off the top of my head where he was given PROOF of his wrong doing and he smears, sidesteps and lies to deflect.

That is chicken shit right there

This is the exact SAME shit odie pulled. Started false accusations against @GearGodess and @Nitrust. Made entire threads about them. All based on lies. We know that NOW. I even swallowed crow on that and PUBLICALLY apologised to nitrust and geargoddess for my part in the witch hunt. I was wrong and i made it right. But what odie did and what cdnguy is doing is the SAME, EXACT, THING!

I do not know what is going on here in this thread so I am ignorant but also unbiased.

I can say that during my brief issue with @CdnGuy I simply asked him to PM me regarding his concerns and he did so; he was mature, respectful, and open with me about his feelings. I addressed the concerns and he not only apologized to me in private, but without me asking him to do so, he was man enough to post a public apology.

misunderstandings happen and I appreciate that he and I were able to resolve any confusion in a respectful way and then move forward without any hard feelings.

I was tagged in this thread and so I popped in and skimmed briefly -- again, I have no idea of the details going on here nor am I taking any sides.

Most of the well-known names here have earned my respect and I am surprised their names have come up and doubt that there is any issue (these are some of the best members I have "met" in the online community).

Nonetheless, I did want to make it clear that CDN and I resolved our misunderstanding -- he showed me respect and apologized and so I want to show him respect in return and state the fact we handled things and have no problems with one another.

Cool for you. I've also invited @CdnGuy to discuss the issues he has with me via PM numerous times. When he eventually did, he told me to drop the accent and come clean, neither of which I can do. So he left in a huff again.

He's accused me of using numerous handles to damage his credibility, despite also stating that he doesn't give a shit how he's perceived by others. I'm sometimes a s bit odd, and my humour can be acerbic and difficult to grasp, but I'm way too busy with other things in my life to wage a concerted campaign against one insignificant person. The mere fact that he thinks members will actually target him specifically shows the misconceptions of grandeur he has.

cdngay's only got one defense - baseless accusations and innuendo - which works fine when you have a group of sycophants to nod and titter in agreement, but falls flat when you have zero backup. It's easy to cast doubt about the intentions of a newbie, but attacking @Eman and trukk doesn't float. I can only put it down to either extreme stupidity or drug-induced delusion, and have seen mates lose their minds in the same way on rec.drugs. Peering out through the blinds night and day at the enemy in the bushes :D

Even @TorroXL and @CensoredBoardsSuck have been quiet. Good peoples who had his back, but know when someone's brain has melted. smfh.

Cool for you. I've also invited @CdnGuy to discuss the issues he has with me via PM numerous times. When he eventually did, he told me to drop the accent and come clean, neither of which I can do. So he left in a huff again.

He's accused me of using numerous handles to damage his credibility, despite also stating that he doesn't give a shit how he's perceived by others. I'm sometimes a s bit odd, and my humour can be acerbic and difficult to grasp, but I'm way too busy with other things in my life to wage a concerted campaign against one insignificant person. The mere fact that he thinks members will actually target him specifically shows the misconceptions of grandeur he has.

cdngay's only got one defense - baseless accusations and innuendo - which works fine when you have a group of sycophants to nod and titter in agreement, but falls flat when you have zero backup. It's easy to cast doubt about the intentions of a newbie, but attacking @Eman and trukk doesn't float. I can only put it down to either extreme stupidity or drug-induced delusion, and have seen mates lose their minds in the same way on rec.drugs. Peering out through the blinds night and day at the enemy in the bushes :D

Even @TorroXL and @CensoredBoardsSuck have been quiet. Good peoples who had his back, but know when someone's brain has melted. smfh.
Every SINGLE member here knows you're a fucking TROLL Lmao.....good night SMH

Every SINGLE member here knows you're a fucking TROLL Lmao.....good night SMH

So who else have I belittled other than you, Einstein? :D Do you even know what a troll is? It's not actually someone who thinks you're a stupid delusional knob. Those people are called realists.

PS. Your ignore function is broken. Whenever you respond, I know I've hit a nerve ;)

When @CdnGuy goes on his rants, the first thing that comes to mind is meth. Put down the meth pipe and go smoke a blunt high in cbd instead and chill dude. After all, weed is going to be legal in Canada. Go celebrate, you need it.

Giant shit show is what it is...
Do you really think so?
Do you feel it was wrong for me to do drag his ass out?
Wrong for me to ask for evidence? Any evidence at all for the checks his ass is writing that he cant cash?
I dont believe MESO has ever stood for some one like this
Not with Odie. Not with Cdnguy

Do you really think so?
Do you feel it was wrong for me to do drag his ass out?
Wrong for me to ask for evidence? Any evidence at all for the checks his ass is writing that he cant cash?
I dont believe MESO has ever stood for some one like this
Not with Odie. Not with Cdnguy
Oh god bro, not you or the general group!! It was a reference to @CdnGuy specifically. I should have made that more clear. I along with just about every last person here am completely sick of his bullshit. Hell, I was a temporary target at one point as well.

It is 100% correct to do what you're doing IMO. The past few days have been quiet and I have really enjoyed that and with folks like cdn around that will never last. It will always be something that needs to be exposed or some bull shit with him...