Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Well it's ironic that the one thing these clowns accused me of being "Untrustworthy"
I am not. If that was true I would have exposed the truth but ain't no Rat or UNTRUSTWORTHY !!!! So either read between the lines or don't. ;) lol
Man you got a serious misconception of what being untrustworthy & a rat are because that's exactly what you resemble. You take private info & post it between people you trick into thinking you're cool with. Then you post quotes in bits & pieces to rearrange them to fit your agenda. Most recently you accuse people without any evidence except for bullshit like "he used a meme". You haven't done shit to actually help out another member lately from what I've seen. I think you're the worst member at meso rite now & doing serious damage to this forums reputation. Also @Eman & @gr8whitetrukker have never tried anything shady to me at all & have always been there to help a brother out.

Dude, I don't play games like this.

My first experience with @Eman was him guiding me through the correct way to handle getting the incorrect drugs from a source. He was nice, explained to me why it matters so much and I did what was right. He has been nothing other than a good friend since. He has never pushed anything on me or any one else to my knowledge. I don't see him trolling real members nor do I see him shitting on people just because he suspects something may be off. He is quick to offer knowledgeable advice and all told wouldn't that be what we want from a member?

@gr8whitetrukker is a brutally honest dude. He knows how to train, doesn't pull punches and that includes himself. I also have never been exposed to a sales pitch or anything else that the group doesn't allow or looks down on. Trukk has called me out for shit and I have no problem standing there and listening to him, even if I don't like it. I would also consider trukk a friend. That's just how he is and it isn't a big deal in any regard.

It seems we are at an impasse. Nobody here knows what you are talking about. If what you are insinuating has any legs to it the only other folks that would know what's going on, in theory, would be Eman & trukk. Since it is ironic that they are calling you untrustworthy then that means you are insinuating they are in fact untrustworthy, which would very potentially put the group in harms way. Untrustworthy people need to be eradicated imo.

If you feel confident about what you think please PM me. I am interested. Other than that I have to side with the group here. You've become the boy who cries wolf.
He is UNTRUSTWORTHY judged by his vary actions. He exposed PM's of other members just so that it would suit his illogical accusatory abuse of our junior members.
@GigaloRob and i have conducted our own investigation. What was found is that the members cdnguy is accusing of double handles, trolls, shills etc is unfounded. We have private info obtained that proves without a shadow of a doubt cdnguy's accusations are blatantly false. Just pick. Any pick. How many unfounded allegations has cdnguy been spreading for some time now? Weve all seen it and we all know what im refeering too. Even the site owner Millard Baker has struck cdnguy down telling him point blank 99% sure the members he is accusing are not factual.
Exposing pm's also makes him a snitch. What is the definition of a snitch? Some one who takes private info and uses it publically for their own good

This is not a case of he said she said. This is a one sided affair. Im tired of cdnguy trolling around and just making random accusations and having ANYONE put faith in ANYTHING he says. This is an abuse of MESO and an abuse of what ever faith anyone has put in his "awesome" member status. Without a doubt his actions have made this place, OUR home a WORSE place. It will not continue

He is UNTRUSTWORTHY judged by his vary actions. He exposed PM's of other members just so that it would suit his illogical accusatory abuse of our junior members.
@GigaloRob and i have conducted our own investigation. What was found is that the members cdnguy is accusing of double handles, trolls, shills etc is unfounded. We have private info obtained that proves without a shadow of a doubt cdnguy's accusations are blatantly false. Just pick. Any pick. How many unfounded allegations has cdnguy been spreading for some time now? Weve all seen it and we all know what im refeering too. Even the site owner Millard Baker has struck cdnguy down telling him point blank 99% sure the members he is accusing are not factual.
Exposing pm's also makes him a snitch. What is the definition of a snitch? Some one who takes private info and uses it publically for their own good

This is not a case of he said she said. This is a one sided affair. Im tired of cdnguy trolling around and just making random accusations and having ANYONE put faith in ANYTHING he says. This is an abuse of MESO and an abuse of what ever faith anyone has put in his "awesome" member status. Without a doubt his actions have made this place, OUR home a WORSE place. It will not continue
One PM retard I know you're a dumb redneck but come on can't count to 1? Also the member was 2Dumb who you told @Oldschool was NOT important but now he is since i did the same thing? Lmao hypocrisy at its finest :D You aint slowing me down chump

One PM retard I know you're a dumb redneck but come on can't count to 1? Also the member was 2Dumb who you told @Oldschool was NOT important but now he is since i did the same thing? Lmao hypocrisy at its finest :D You aint slowing me down chump
Benedict arnold ratted America out once
Just once
And yes that makes him a traitor too. Same.As. You
Filthy fuckin rat

Dude, I don't play games like this.

My first experience with @Eman was him guiding me through the correct way to handle getting the incorrect drugs from a source. He was nice, explained to me why it matters so much and I did what was right. He has been nothing other than a good friend since. He has never pushed anything on me or any one else to my knowledge. I don't see him trolling real members nor do I see him shitting on people just because he suspects something may be off. He is quick to offer knowledgeable advice and all told wouldn't that be what we want from a member?

@gr8whitetrukker is a brutally honest dude. He knows how to train, doesn't pull punches and that includes himself. I also have never been exposed to a sales pitch or anything else that the group doesn't allow or looks down on. Trukk has called me out for shit and I have no problem standing there and listening to him, even if I don't like it. I would also consider trukk a friend. That's just how he is and it isn't a big deal in any regard.

It seems we are at an impasse. Nobody here knows what you are talking about. If what you are insinuating has any legs to it the only other folks that would know what's going on, in theory, would be Eman & trukk. Since it is ironic that they are calling you untrustworthy then that means you are insinuating they are in fact untrustworthy, which would very potentially put the group in harms way. Untrustworthy people need to be eradicated imo.

If you feel confident about what you think please PM me. I am interested. Other than that I have to side with the group here. You've become the boy who cries wolf.

I agree 100% with your description of trukk and Eman. I find them both to be the genuine article, trustworthy and honest. And @Eman strikes me as a VERY intelligent guy that i deff dont want to argue with, he would prob make me look the fool [emoji4]

Yes making you look like the lying Fraud you are ! ;) No reply huh? Looooool clown
What lies?????

The only thing he is saying is that you haven't exposed all the frauds, acted like a mook, etc. Hello, McFly? He's correct...

Congrats @CdnGuy o_O Youve managed to alienate yourself from most of the real members"s here....time to switch usernames , @CdnGuy is mud...

Speaking of meltdowns , congrats to the military for dropping the MOAB bomb on those Isis SOB"s...Goodjob ! :)