Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I wouldn't be surprised if George foreman fella is mindless too..
Mindless isn't arrogantly cocky and avoids confrontation. Honestly everybody's quorrel with mindless was once that he didn't do steroids and now that he's on cycle it's about the time he spends on the computer? Dude is still hitting the gym daily and putting in his grind pretty poor form for everyone still trying to put him down. tons of us are on here as much as him and as for the BBing claims and the chomo thing there is no real evidence that it is so and that's a huge thing to toss around so it shouldn't be done lightly.

Does he have other screen names yes, why? I don't know maybe because the community constantly ostracizes him and this is a community he wants to be apart of so he found a way? Who cares really.

Not much. Bunch of spoiled brat kids with big mouths and a couple super trolls.

Pretty much same trend since evo changed six months back. We seem to get the garbage.

How you been browski?

Haha! I'm doing better mentally than I ever have I think. Physically, let's just say I need to get back into the swing of things, which I just began again. Job is going well, starting school for computer science in the fall. Just been a very busy person lately :) how are you?

Haha! I'm doing better mentally than I ever have I think. Physically, let's just say I need to get back into the swing of things, which I just began again. Job is going well, starting school for computer science in the fall. Just been a very busy person lately :) how are you?

Glad to hear it man. Just trying to stay strong and swollen!

Trukk's manhood has been hurt all 270 pounds lol And still a 2faced fake ass bitch
Weve proven your investigations are fraudulant. Weve proven youve repeatedly lied about members to suit your own goals. Weve proven you cannot be trusted because YOU yourself have shared pm's on the public forum. Weve proven your delirious theories to be incorrect

Seems like the most worthless member to me?

Not much. Bunch of spoiled brat kids with big mouths and a couple super trolls.

Pretty much same trend since evo changed six months back. We seem to get the garbage.
Is that why the past 6 months have been different here? My first 6 were much tamer and a lot more friendly. More of a community aspect and people were almost civil to each other.... imagine?

@CdnGuy trukks the man dude. I'm not calling you worthless but he is the man and he does have every right to spout off a bit about you. You've thrown accusations around like a liberal spends another mans cash. It was getting to be way to much.

What makes him 2 faced?

Brother believe what you want makes no different, cuz Trukk and I know the truth. It's bad enough some dirty laundry has been aired. I feel bad for that so no need to continue airing more.

BUT member's on sidelines ask yourself this. Why are Trukk and Eboy going WELL OUTTA their way to discredit me? ;) I know why :)

I personally don't see them trying to discredit you but I may not see everything. I've only known them to be helpful and no, I do not think speaking ones mind is an effort to discredit.

I'm obviously way to dumb to read between these lines so when I ask myself why they would go well out of their way to discredit you I seem to fall short.

My old man would say shit or get off the pot.

BUT member's on sidelines ask yourself this. Why are Trukk and Eboy going WELL OUTTA their way to discredit me?

Because you're a fucking nutcase that trolls every thread you set foot into and throws horse shit accusations at everyone that doesn't agree with you. That's why!

I don't need to do a fucking thing to discredit you, you do a superb job of discrediting yourself.

You don't know shit or you would have posted it by now but it's like always, accusations with ZERO evidence.

My old man would say shit or get off the pot.
Well it's ironic that the one thing these clowns accused me of being "Untrustworthy"
I am not. If that was true I would have exposed the truth but ain't no Rat or UNTRUSTWORTHY !!!! So either read between the lines or don't. ;) lol

@Eman wanna point me in the direction to look at what's going on here? I don't stroll through many sections anymore and don't want to hunt it don't so please I have handed the spoon may I be fed lol:p

Dude, I don't play games like this.

My first experience with @Eman was him guiding me through the correct way to handle getting the incorrect drugs from a source. He was nice, explained to me why it matters so much and I did what was right. He has been nothing other than a good friend since. He has never pushed anything on me or any one else to my knowledge. I don't see him trolling real members nor do I see him shitting on people just because he suspects something may be off. He is quick to offer knowledgeable advice and all told wouldn't that be what we want from a member?

@gr8whitetrukker is a brutally honest dude. He knows how to train, doesn't pull punches and that includes himself. I also have never been exposed to a sales pitch or anything else that the group doesn't allow or looks down on. Trukk has called me out for shit and I have no problem standing there and listening to him, even if I don't like it. I would also consider trukk a friend. That's just how he is and it isn't a big deal in any regard.

It seems we are at an impasse. Nobody here knows what you are talking about. If what you are insinuating has any legs to it the only other folks that would know what's going on, in theory, would be Eman & trukk. Since it is ironic that they are calling you untrustworthy then that means you are insinuating they are in fact untrustworthy, which would very potentially put the group in harms way. Untrustworthy people need to be eradicated imo.

If you feel confident about what you think please PM me. I am interested. Other than that I have to side with the group here. You've become the boy who cries wolf.

@Eman wanna point me in the direction to look at what's going on here? I don't stroll through many sections anymore and don't want to hunt it don't so please I have handed the spoon may I be fed lol:p

The issues between CDN and I have been going on for months... I guess it peaked in the TSL thread.

Trukk called him out in the TSL thread as well and he didn't like it so now he's reaching for anything he can.

I don't like drama... Yet it follows CDN in every thread he sets foot in, not the Meso I want to see.

one of the biggest issues was just fish.

only a few more to go...

I never did catch why he got booted... Heard he threatened Mindless or something. Was only a matter of time before the threats...

He was fucking crazy, lot of that going round I guess.