Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Dude...that whole situation.got fucking weird. I mean apart from the sketchy shit that got him banned, we realized at the end that this female "friend" that he talked into making an account here was actually just him. He would use the account to talk himself up and make himswlf seem cool, but then the female and the odie account would have arguments with eachother.

One time i had a fullnblown conversation with both accounts at the ssme time in the same thread...

It was....truly quite bizarre
Wow. That is very bizarre. So what was it like talking to both?

Wow. That is very bizarre. So what was it like talking to both?

Dude, before we pieced it together i wouldn't have suspected it. I thought i was talking to two different people because of the way that the accounts would bicker and joke with eachother and shit. It was really quite the charade.

Looking back they were both really cocky so that could have been a tipoff, but they were supposedly friends in real life so i think most just figured birds of a feather sort of thing.

Fuckin inception lol.

It's actually quite funny...thinkin about some dude sitting around at a great big command center with multiple computers and a swivel chair just having a conversation with himself hahah

Dude, before we pieced it together i wouldn't have suspected it. I thought i was talking to two different people because of the way that the accounts would bicker and joke with eachother and shit. It was really quite the charade.

Looking back they were both really cocky so that could have been a tipoff, but they were supposedly friends in real life so i think most just figured birds of a feather sort of thing.

Fuckin inception lol.

It's actually quite funny...thinkin about some dude sitting around at a great big command center with multiple computers and a swivel chair just having a conversation with himself hahah
When you thought you've heard it all. I'm at a loss for words right now. I wish I was following all that while it unfolded. It's like a Steven king book.

When you thought you've heard it all. I'm at a loss for words right now. I wish I was following all that while it unfolded. It's like a Steven king book.

Like a freakin M Night Shamalamadingdong movie my dude. Very crazy twist haha

I use to like mindless until I seen this post about him awhile back. I don't care what anyone says about him or how nieve they may be towards him. I have nothin for the motherfucker. 44,000 posts.....Naw that's not fishy at all...Along with him having alternative handles here.....Fuck mindless... Obviously he's hiding something an I'm sure we all know what that is

44000 in the teens forum.... SMH
Hope all is well skull

View attachment 60395

4yrs 44,000 Lmao!! Who really has that much to say??

Wall Street...:rolleyes:

Doing some simple math:

Mindless' 44K posts IN 8years on BB is about 5500 posts per year.

Doc has 10,600 posts in a bit less than 3yrs or 3500posts per year.

Not hating on CDNGuy but he has 12,300 posts in about 2years or 6150posts per year.

Insaiyin no hate has about 4300 posts in a year here

Trukker no hate has 14K + posts in 2.5ish yrs here or almost 7K per year.

Shall I continue?

Doing some simple math:

Not hating on CDNGuy but he has 12,300 posts in about 2years or 6150posts per year.

Shall I continue?
Mindless did say that his were in the TEENS FORUM tho... That's where the discrepancy is IMO
I know I don't really have to much in common with any teens... I can't stand the little shits:p

IMG_0302.PNG
Doing some simple math:

Shall I continue?

Doing some simple math:

Shall I continue?
His date joined was 2008. The pic was 2012 = 4yrs 11,000 per yr average 30 posts ED
Yeah the math is 4 yrs from that screenshot seven posted. Thats about 11,000 posts a year of ABSOLUTELY nothing to say
I didn't even notice that. And 26k likes. Why is that unacceptable?
No one else in the history of meso has kept that streak for as long as i have. They all mostly move on, get banned or whatever.
I surf when im delayed at work so i guess i should get a life huh? Or a new job?

Eh idk dude...getting paid to dick around on meso doesnt aound like a bad gig! Lmao assuming you are getting paid by the hour of course.
Of course i am paid by the hour
And im on OT by wednesday afternoon.
Thats 2-3 days on full OT pay
So i will post 7,000x a year
Haters gonna hate

But i think you losers who sit at home posting from a pc need to get a life
I NEVER do that
Lololololololz

giphy.gif

His date joined was 2008. The pic was 2012 = 4yrs 11,000 per yr average 30 posts ED

Yeah the math is 4 yrs from that screenshot seven posted. Thats about 11,000 posts a year of ABSOLUTELY nothing to say

No one else in the history of meso has kept that streak for as long as i have. They all mostly move on, get banned or whatever.
I surf when im delayed at work so i guess i should get a life huh? Or a new job?

The post was made in 2012. Doesn't mean the picture was taken in 2012. And the forum updates as to the last post made.

The post was made in 2012. Doesn't mean the picture was taken in 2012. And the forum updates as to the last post made.

You're right, I have no idea when the pic was taken. Probably all photoshop'd.

Gotta watch every word when talking with you.