Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

You're right, I have no idea when the pic was taken. Probably all photoshop'd.

Gotta watch every word when talking with you.

Didn't say that pic was photoshopped, just that you don't know the pic was taken in 2012. But there are plenty of other photoshopped things out there, most of which are quite clearly edited.

Didn't say that pic was photoshopped, just that you don't know the pic was taken in 2012. But there are plenty of other photoshopped things out there, most of which are quite clearly edited.

Well I didn't say you did say it was photoshop'd. :D:p

Well if i ever decide to stop doing roids, stop working out(debatable if he even did in the first place), make inappropriate and incriminating remarks about underage children, make creepy nonsensical remarks on nearly every thread i touch and use my handle to scam free shit out of sources then you all can write me off as most worthless/dangerous
Till then your stuck with me making 7k posts a year

Well if i ever decide to stop doing roids, stop working out(debatable if he even did in the first place), make inappropriate and incriminating remarks about underage children, make creepy nonsensical remarks on nearly every thread i touch and use my handle to scam free shit out of sources then you all can write me off as most worthless/dangerous
7k a year 0.0 how! I haven't even looked at those kinds of things in forever I'm genuinely impressed I thought we were around the same count and join time. Gotta up my game :oops: just an embarrassment for meso kind I'm sorry

I enjoy the majority of your posts. Your sense of humor tickles me in my furry belly. When I get home and after I change the AC and power steering belts on my car I will crack open a cold one for your next 7K

I think that the teens just had a good time trolling the shit out of Mindless, kids are cruel and he's an easy target, and clueless enough to just keep posting.

As much as I dislike ol' MW I doubt he's really a chomo..... just a social awkward middle age dude w/o a life.

BB.com was the perfect fit for him, too bad he got sent to banned camp.

I enjoy the majority of your posts. Your sense of humor tickles me in my furry belly. When I get home and after I change the AC and power steering belts on my car I will crack open a cold one for your next 7K
Well some day im still going to require some one to defend me after i have done all that horrible shit to debate the validity of my supposed 7k posts a year.
If it was photoshopped or if it was even possible. Then if that doesnt work. Semantics. Would you be so kind?

7k a year 0.0 how! I haven't even looked at those kinds of things in forever I'm genuinely impressed I thought we were around the same count and join time. Gotta up my game :oops: just an embarrassment for meso kind I'm sorry
No sir
I am the new king loser of meso. I have earned that. No one is even close and there can be only 1

No sir
I am the new king loser of meso. I have earned that. No one is even close and there can be only 1

Whoa now! Idk about that broham, you may have more posts but yours are actually helpful and have substance. I have near 4.5k in a year and 98% of them are memes and shitty jokes, im the biggest loser!

Well some day im still going to require some one to defend me after i have done all that horrible shit to debate the validity of my supposed 7k posts a year.
If it was photoshopped or if it was even possible. Then if that doesnt work. Semantics. Would you be so kind?

Keep sending me those videos of you squatting buck ass naked over a mirror and I'll defend you till my dying breath :p