Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Thanks OGH. Appreciate that. I'm wondering if he created some of those images of ol Ct McPUMP??:eek:

No way. Those were all done by kids at bb.com. Mindless had over 44,000 posts there....that's right. FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND!!!

Odie sold some Tren to a member here, then used the mailing info to run a background check on the guy and posted up some dirt on him here.

IMO, thats the most fucked up sit that Odie did.

Odie sold some Tren to a member here, then used the mailing info to run a background check on the guy and posted up some dirt on him here.

WTF... That's fucked up by anyone's standards.

Google is a crazy thing especially if their are public records on some one
Very easy to do

He was a really good guy until he started taking mega doses of homebrew tren ace (200mg/ml) and other AAS . I saw it change him just like its changed me . JMO .
200mg a day? Holy shit. I don't even take that much in a week. How did it change him? Just his attitude towards members and his posting? Or did someone know him in person?

Man, I had no idea. That's pretty fucked up. How are you burrr?

200mg a day? Holy shit. I don't even take that much in a week. How did it change him? Just his attitude towards members and his posting? Or did someone know him in person?
Probably physically Mutated into a tren monster at those numbers!

Or a giant black penis...

He wasnt as nice a guy towards the end . I say it was tren rage...:mad:

Man, I had no idea. That's pretty fucked up. How are you burrr?
Life is good Tank!
All the tren is out of my system,
Staying out of trouble and injury free.

Glad to see you are healing up pretty quik

Life is good Tank!
All the tren is out of my system,
Staying out of trouble and injury free.

Glad to see you are healing up pretty quik
Awesome!! Ya I'm bout to put that tren in my system. It's been a long time. Ya man, recovering fast from surgery. Can't fuckn believe how resilient the Tank is...

No way. Those were all done by kids at bb.com. Mindless had over 44,000 posts there....that's right. FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND!!!
I use to like mindless until I seen this post about him awhile back. I don't care what anyone says about him or how nieve they may be towards him. I have nothin for the motherfucker. 44,000 posts.....Naw that's not fishy at all...Along with him having alternative handles here.....Fuck mindless... Obviously he's hiding something an I'm sure we all know what that is

I use to like mindless until I seen this post about him awhile back. I don't care what anyone says about him or how nieve they may be towards him. I have nothin for the motherfucker. 44,000 posts.....Naw that's not fishy at all...Along with him having alternative handles here.....Fuck mindless... Obviously he's hiding something an I'm sure we all know what that is
44000 in the teens forum.... SMH
Hope all is well skull

[emoji15] WTF!!!!! Thats... Ummmm.. Wow!!

I have 14,000 posts here and i think that is unacceptable :(

mindless3.png

4yrs 44,000 Lmao!! Who really has that much to say??

Wall Street...:rolleyes:

I missed a few months a while back. I was hoping someone could chime in and explain why Odie M got banned.

Dude...that whole situation.got fucking weird. I mean apart from the sketchy shit that got him banned, we realized at the end that this female "friend" that he talked into making an account here was actually just him. He would use the account to talk himself up and make himswlf seem cool, but then the female and the odie account would have arguments with eachother.

One time i had a fullnblown conversation with both accounts at the ssme time in the same thread...

It was....truly quite bizarre

Sponsors

Latest posts