Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Brutus79 is one of the most genuine forum members on ALL of the bodybuilding forums. Instead of being aggressively self-destructive you should attempt to emulate those you're hurling ad hominem at. There's a significant probability Brutus positively affected more folks this week than you have in your existence. I mean that humbly. Instead of rushing to mash your keyboard, I suggest you consider these words. Bad boys become bad adults.
No bad boys here ..
Let the PMS flow freely!! :)

Stop taking posts so serious people especially on this board ..
We are all here to have fun ..

Well off to work .
Damn these new leather pants are tight .. fuckin dress codes suck !!

I cant stand when it looks like a hot girls car only to find a hefty girl or a really old lady driving.
I hate when I'm backed up because of distracted rubberneckers looking at a routine stop/seatbelt ticket. When I become a rubbernecker for the hefty fraud in a TC, it is a bad feeling. Not only did I betray my own principles, I did so for a female lineman.

Question: Which girl is more unattractive when you are on cycle?

A) butter face
B) hefty broad in a sports car
C) older than she looked from a distance lady
D) trailer trash

Answer: Trick question, there is no unattractive girl when you are on cycle.

The criterion above is how I now measure the quality of my gear. I used to concern myself with getting blood work done and silly stuff like that, but now I simply go by the "how many of the next 25 girls I see would I hop on?" test. If the answer gets up into the 20's, I know my gear is G2G.;)

A) butter face
D) trailer trash

The criterion above is how I now measure the quality of my gear. I used to concern myself with getting blood work done and silly stuff like that, but now I simply go by the "how many of the next 25 girls I see would I hop on?" test. If the answer gets up into the 20's, I know my gear is G2G.;)
LOL.... with a good tren ace, you can add in the neighbor's cat! haha

A) butter face
D) trailer trash

I like trailer trash 24/7!! [emoji133] [emoji14]

A) butter face
D) trailer trash

Bickel, I'm a very good looking man. I'm confident, decent shape and a fine motherfucker all around. But that last call at 2am, it fucking gets me every time. There I am, scrambling at the last minute for every option you listed above.

Trade secrets; fat chicks have the tightest pussies. Trailer trash you can gape both holes. Hefty broad in a sports car, pretty face, public dogging. The older one, likes it in the ass hard.

Does that complete today's lesson?

Bickel, I'm a very good looking man. I'm confident, decent shape and a fine motherfucker all around. But that last call at 2am, it fucking gets me every time. There I am, scrambling at the last minute for every option you listed above.

Trade secrets; fat chicks have the tightest pussies. Trailer trash you can gape both holes. Hefty broad in a sports car, pretty face, public dogging. The older one, likes it in the ass hard.

Does that complete today's lesson?

Mother fucking Oz, you never let me down, my boy!

Those trade secrets are so spot on! If I could add on to your very fine and accurate scouting report, I would add:
--fat chicks are also total pleasers and appreciate your cock more
--trailer trash are also more likely to let you bring your buddy to the gape fest!
--hefty girl in sports car is also more likely to have disposable income and can/will pay for a room in a decent hotel
--the older ones - well, you nailed that one (pun intended)

You da man, Oz!!!

I always thought that a fat chick would have a big pussy. You know... Big girl big hole.
Should have tried one :(

Yeah but fucking in the ass an old lady it's like eating vanilla ice cream. Her face doesn't get surprised ahahhaha :)

You know what the fuck happened to me instead? I did a 20week cycle and my libido was: ok.
Finished the cycle and started cruising at 150week... Holy shit! I started chasing my girl in the house no stop. She is the best and never says no but after like 4 times in 24hrs did look me in the eyes and said: baby is it gonna be like this for the next 2month until you hop on a blast again?

I felt bad for few seconds :(
Why woman can't have the same libido of us? Funny thing that when you are fucking struggling maybe to manage e2 or whatever it is... And you are not really into sex at the moment, your damn woman it's like on fire and want to be fucked no stop.... And you are like: damnnnn what the fuck am I gonna do now?
Then as soon as you get back as the old perv machine you always are.... She is like: let's
Watch a movie or I'm not into the mood baby, I'll blow you ok?
No is not okkkkkkkkk!!!! I want you to crave sex as much as me damn it!

:( life of an AAS user is hard

Last edited:
Think it's the other way around... not a a fan of muscle but they will stomp out a baby Tc any day
It was a joke :)

I used to be into only muscle cars until I got into the racing business..
I just saw two of those three wheelers on the road ..
Two wheels in front and one big one in the back ..
These looked a little bigger than the usual though ..

Yea everyone is coming down here now for the summer

I have never seen a male in a TC. It's typically a hot girl or a very fat girl who is trying to be like the hot girl.
I saw it the other day haha ..
I was going to the farmers market with my Jamaican friend and this Guinea was in front of us in his brandy New TC :)
Paper plate brand new :cool:

I fucking hate you @MindlessWork
Chomo's deserve the worst kind of death
I'd take my weapons of opportunity and beat you to death with em. Right where you stand. And I wouldn't stop till I got bored. It would be the most satisfying feeling to put you 6 feet down. You fucking weirdo. Always said you were off

Fucking ban me
That's what I'm talking about pee pee toucher it holes poked in them were I come from

There is a whole thread where he didnt like anything. Its called the "lets see your ladies" thread.

I could be wrong but after reading this shit storm i figured well, any guy is gonna like SOMETHING in that thread. So i shuffled through the last 30 pages and nada... Does not mean anything but, weirdly coincidental.
I didn't like anything but I did post my lady she is on meso she will kill me if I like any of that

This thread brought about the true reality of meso which is extremely sad. It seems everythring has a double life. Even a meso site. Do the funds even go to anabolic lab testing?
You see the results, they are there for anyone to view whether you support the board with a donation or not. When in the past could we see the lab tests on the gear we use? Anaboliclab.com is the most valuable resource available for a person buying AAS online.

You see the results, they are there for anyone to view whether you support the board with a donation or not. When in the past could we see the lab tests on the gear we use? Anaboliclab.com is the most valuable resource available for a person buying AAS online.
That post was a while ago. Idk why I said that. It is extemely helpful. I am a full supporter. I was just questioning a lot of shit. Because all these people that are sources and stuff and shitty people that ruin good things for others.