Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Its a general statement. A lot about this thread. But if you have to ask if it applies to you after accusing anaboliclabs, it probably does...

It's the same thing, if you kill someone drunk driving, you can't ay sorry I was drunk and I did not mean it. You knew what youe wre doing before you drank.

I am going to take a break from posting for a little.

I feel some pro's, of this site have changed. The pros that made me join this in the begginniging. Like pros vs cons. not pros as vets.

I am sorry for my actions earlier, I was falling asleep typing. I have no idea what this thread is about. But maybe I just made the list after that lol. I apologoze.

I t is very pathetetic how people act to others in real life and on the internet.
On the internet is expected because we assume
And in real life well I can tell you people don't act the same around me as they do others...

When people are afraid to act the asshole because they fear embarrassment they tend to stay quiet or act nice

Like this comment I fell asleep with my finger an KKKKKKKKKKKK. Then woke up. It was like 10 pages long when I woke up too lol.
I enjoyed it ..
You gotta be careful when talking to Bodybuilders my friend
Because the PMS flows freely among many ..

OK I'm up and ready for my day .
I have to shit again
Jesus my ass is gonna bleed from all the TP

So now people feel free to say and do anything because after they get called out for it they can just say:
"I was depressed"
or
"I was drinking"
or
"I was sleepy"
or
"I was just trolling a little bit"

Since when arent men accountable for their actions? And since when does everyone just forget shit so easily?

Oh HELL YES! I wish I could like this comment 100 times! I'm not involved in this thread and don't want to be but this right here is some real shit! This pertains to SO MUCH more than this forum! This is life wisdom here!

Well flenser chimed in, Voltrader, we just need @element00 , @Colt44 , @Kubrick, @BigShadow @bigrobbie and we are halfway there ;)

I'm still here fellas. Have had a hell of a lot going on lately. I need to get back into it. Things should slow down a bit here soon and I will be around more. As for the most worthless, there are plenty to name but just reading a bit will give you a fairly decent idea as to who they are.

Good to see there a lot of the solid guys still around. @brutus79 guess I didn't make the list...:( Lol text me later.

See you guys around.

The gayness just intensified when you hit post.

Damn Colt, I was confused by your post for a second there until I remembered that I FINALLY added a 2nd member to my 'ignore list' yesterday by adding Manwhore. Up until that, in my 2 and 1/2 years here I had only used that ignore function one time before. But after the utter garbage and childish contents of Manwhores posts in this thread, I finally had to add him to the list.

For the newer members who haven't found that option yet, you can remove any member's posts from ever appearing on your screen by clicking the member's name, then clicking "ignore".

Btw, good to see you around Colt = one of the valuable members and good dudes here.

Damn Colt, I was confused by your post for a second there until I remembered that I FINALLY added a 2nd member to my 'ignore list' yesterday by adding Manwhore. Up until that, in my 2 and 1/2 years here I had only used that ignore function one time before. But after the utter garbage and childish contents of Manwhores posts in this thread, I finally had to add him to the list.

For the newer members who haven't found that option yet, you can remove any member's posts from ever appearing on your screen by clicking the member's name, then clicking "ignore".

Btw, good to see you around Colt = one of the valuable members and good dudes here.
Welcome to the club, my good buddy Bickel. Not viewing MW's worthless posts improves the quality of life.

Welcome to the club, my good buddy Bickel. Not viewing MW's worthless posts improves the quality of life.
Yea because all the other posts are so helpful .. (puking on my skirt) ..
I would like to have you know that I have a PHD in communication so I'm pretty sure my posts are helpful ...

Is this still the thread where the guy was drunk?
Holy shit my car just ran out of gas!! OMG I'm gonna get raped on this highway I know it ..
Fuck it I'm taking my stockings off an opening up the Moon roof

Ha...I haven't used that function either. I'm sure I will one of these days. I also didn't read his posts so that's probably why. Good see you still here man.

It wasnt quite the fantasy you would desire to do to an 8yo boy or like your friend mindless. My butthole still to this day has retained its virginity unlike yours back when you took it hard for your heroine addiction and speed balls

Brutus79 is one of the most genuine forum members on ALL of the bodybuilding forums. Instead of being aggressively self-destructive you should attempt to emulate those you're hurling ad hominem at. There's a significant probability Brutus positively affected more folks this week than you have in your existence. I mean that humbly. Instead of rushing to mash your keyboard, I suggest you consider these words. Bad boys become bad adults.

Brutus79 is one of the most genuine forum members on ALL of the bodybuilding forums. Instead of being aggressively self-destructive you should attempt to emulate those you're hurling ad hominem at. There's a significant probability Brutus positively affected more folks this week than you have in your existence. I mean that humbly. Instead of rushing to mash your keyboard, I suggest you consider these words. Bad boys become bad adults.
Cool thanks

Ha...I haven't used that function either. I'm sure I will one of these days. I also didn't read his posts so that's probably why. Good see you still here man.
He's just jealous because I drive a scion TC and he drives a 69 Camaro :cool: