Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

E
Translation= I made a stupid moronic post that I now realize members will not take kindly. I will now make incoherent posts to make it seem I posted while under the influence (even though the first message that started the disdain was completely legible), to attempt to absolve myself of the responsibility of my stupid comment.
O the poast that sais is money gointo anabolic def goingto anabloc after seeing what happensds behinds all the hsady shhit bejhind meso?
I hope it does I trust mollard.

This thread brought about the true reality of meso which is extremely sad. It seems everythring has a double life. Even a meso site. Do the funds even go to anabolic lab testing?
This one

Well seeing thae abosolutly fakness that paeople are about here. I hopemillaed is nohy one ofthem. Itis is a shma thtat thiaiscoming tot his,'

I hope that people stoll donate but the dontaded myney iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidooooooogoojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjtopoooo

This thread brought about the true reality of meso which is extremely sad. It seems everythring has a double life. Even a meso site. Do the funds even go to anabolic lab testing?
This one

Well seeing thae abosolutly fakness that paeople are about here. I hopemillaed is nohy one ofthem. Itis is a shma thtat thiaiscoming tot his,'
If the funds aren't going to anaboliclabs testing, then how is Millard having compounds from various labs tested and posted??
I think your lack of understanding of the english language must make it difficult for you to comprehend whats going on. Millard has nothing to do with this thread.

This one

You have done quite the amazing job of proving my point. Now later please seal the deal by making the "sorry for my actions earlier,I was fucked up" post. Instead of facing the questions like a man you went full retard coward and put this show on. Do me a favor and take 20 more of these "pills" and make the disability you are portraying permanent instead of temporary.

This one

Bc Mindless is a trolling homo that likes little boys Millard is fake?? Lol Go take a nap.

i GIVE UP WILL SEE YOU FE;AS LATER
E

O the poast that sais is money gointo anabolic def goingto anabloc after seeing what happensds behinds all the hsady shhit bejhind meso?
I hope it does I trust mollard.
This one

I hope that people stoll donate but the dontaded myney iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidooooooogoojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjtopoooo
@Millard Baker can you delete my naonsenese

@Millard Baker can you delete I was dosing off while typing these. Waking up, in fron of my computer. I still hvae one eye shut, so i can,not see double.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and now continue posting it forever just because

@Millard Baker can you delete I was dosing off while typing these. Waking up, in fron of my computer. I still hvae one eye shut, so i can,not see double.
OK WELL I TOOK 03 MG . i AM WALKING DOG NOW. PC

o HAVE NO IDEA WHAT POST YOU ABOUT.
i thought you were walking your dog, get your story straight if you are going to lie like a child with this lame ass shit

I don't know what to do with some of these guys and that's the problem. All of us who've been around figure it out quickly but I worry about newer guys who don't know reading something from one of these guys and following bad and/or dangerous advice.

Probably nothing can be done and it is reader beware. Your original post was fine you just stated your opinion.

How did I miss this? Take comfort in the fact that if we have a new member who is a dick, most likely he will move on in six months. Some burrow in like a tick and take a little longer to leave, but I have never seen bad advice go unchallenged here.
As far as dangerous advice, there are enough informed members who will call bs.

I don't know what to do with some of these guys and that's the problem. All of us who've been around figure it out quickly but I worry about newer guys who don't know reading something from one of these guys and following bad and/or dangerous advice.

Probably nothing can be done and it is reader beware. Your original post was fine you just stated your opinion.
Flame to the point of well done. Unless he is a glutton for punishment, he will find others who he can dazzle with his bullshit.

If someone fucks up and jepordizes another members safety, let him have it.

i thought you were walking your dog, get your story straight if you are going to lie like a child with this lame ass shit
wtf. I did just walk my dog you want pics to prove lol. Whats this place coming too. and i just got here and see what is happening.