Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Just caught Rich Piana interview on Tosh.0,
pretty humourous!

MountainRules.jpg

This thread brought about the true reality of meso which is extremely sad. It seems everythring has a double life. Even a meso site. Do the funds even go to anabolic lab testing?

manwhore andmysellf sat the moment
wkll b ok latetn when I cna ndersrta s englsih.

This thread brought about the true reality of meso which is extremely sad. It seems everythring has a double life. Even a meso site. Do the funds even go to anabolic lab testing?

jJjburton you need to clarify that last sentence/question. What are you trying to say? On the surface that is a very dangerous thing to say, dripping in accusatory tone, that could be interpreted to mean something damaging and disparaging that you may not be trying to say.

Explain please.

these accusations came about alll these people Ruck I tooo to kudch xaxn;.
MillRD i HOP IS TRUTHWITH MORH NO3RJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFESDFFFFFFFF

these accusations came about alll these people Ruck I tooo to kudch xaxn;.
MillRD i HOP IS TRUTHWITH MORH NO3RJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFESDFFFFFFFF
Translation= I made a stupid moronic post that I now realize members will not take kindly. I will now make incoherent posts to make it seem I posted while under the influence (even though the first message that started the disdain was completely legible), to attempt to absolve myself of the responsibility of my stupid comment.

OK WELL I TOOK 03 MG . i AM WALKING DOG NOW. PC
Translation= I made a stupid moronic post that I now realize members will not take kindly. I will now make incoherent posts to make it seem I posted while under the influence (even though the first message that started the disdain was completely legible), to attempt to absolve myself of the responsibility of my stupid comment.
o HAVE NO IDEA WHAT POST YOU ABOUT.

Bingo