Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I am officially done with this thread and to answer your question @CdnGuy just a mild headache I have to go hard ;) because I am dropping all alcohol 100% for my next 16 weeker once I get thru this handle which I about "handled" last night. Let's all get to the gym today. See you all elsewhere in the meso world

He looks at teens and has a weird thing for kids and that bothers you. Ok I get it. A page or two back a member admitted to enjoying having sex with eighteen year olds. Where are you drawing your line as to what's acceptable and what's not?
Whoremoans is around 20yo if I remember correctly

He looks at teens and has a weird thing for kids and that bothers you. Ok I get it. A page or two back a member admitted to enjoying having sex with eighteen year olds. Where are you drawing your line as to what's acceptable and what's not?
A 50 year old creeping on 15 year olds pics is not the same as a 20 yo fucking someone 18. Again doc I'm not going to argue just to argue.

A 50 year old creeping on 15 year olds pics is not the same as a 20 yo fucking someone 18. Again doc I'm not going to argue just to argue.

He is not fucking them god damn it!
What if is he attracted to 15 years old boy? Should he fucking kill himself?
Come on get real! He is probably a lonely person with a fucked up mind, I agree with that or at least that's what it COULD be, but he is not hurting anyone and probably if for all these years he hasn't done a thing to anyone he will continue like that.

He probably knows that it's not ok to engage in sexual stuff with underage boy especially if you are 50, maybe that's just his way to keep his desire at bay, it must be a pretty shit life when your brain make you like stuff that you should never DO!

I know plenty of men that has a thing for fresh meat, plenty of men would fuck girls of 16 years old, I mean what the fuck go out and have a look, half of those 16 years old girl looks like they have 20!!!! They behave like grown up girl and they suck more dick then you can imagine. I'm not saying that is OK to fuck underage person, but having few thoughts now it's illegal and you should burn for it?

If your problem is because he has HOMOEROTIC fantasy... well grow a brain ;)

I know plenty of men that has a thing for fresh meat, plenty of men would fuck girls of 16 years old, I mean what the fuck go out and have a look, half of those 16 years old girl looks like they have 20!!!! They behave like grown up girl and they suck more dick then you can imagine. I'm not saying that is OK to fuck underage person, but having few thoughts now it's illegal and you should burn for it?
yes legal in my state... wait why am i still here.... sorry i heard stuff about 18year old girls butthole .... ill be leaving again now lol

He is not fucking them god damn it!
What if is he attracted to 15 years old boy? Should he fucking kill himself?
Come on get real! He is probably a lonely person with a fucked up mind, I agree with that or at least that's what it COULD be, but he is not hurting anyone and probably if for all these years he hasn't done a thing to anyone he will continue like that.

He probably knows that it's not ok to engage in sexual stuff with underage boy especially if you are 50, maybe that's just his way to keep his desire at bay, it must be a pretty shit life when your brain make you like stuff that you should never DO!

If your problem is because he has HOMOEROTIC fantasy... well grow a brain ;)
Bud I said creeping. Actually read and you'll see that I said is get he's not a convicted child molester. I said he's just a fuckin creep.

Bud I said creeping. Actually read and you'll see that I said is get he's not a convicted child molester. I said he's just a fuckin creep.

So? Should I go quote every post where you continue to say that he should get the fuck out etc. etc. etc.
Now being creepy it's a felony? like he is the only creep here lol

So? Should I go quote every post where you continue to say that he should get the fuck out etc. etc. etc.
Now being creepy it's a felony? like he is the only creep here lol
I do think he should get the fuck out. I don't care what you think of as normal sexual fantasies. That shit ain't normal

Dude we get it!! I agree there's something off about the whole situation. But no proof of wrong doing. Let's just end it, many have spoken their mind and to each their own. Back to Meso brother ;)

Solid advice, I have wanted to wrestle since age 14 couldnt due to a bad back injury in another sport. Kickboxing may be good for me i have long powerful legs for me height and can throw down quite well. Have a good one INH

Probably because if you wrestle with a man you would get a boner and try to fuck him in the ass.HAHHAHAHAHA.. I kid I kid, I want to no problems here. I had no idea this is what goes on, on these forums behind the sencses. It's like a reality tv show. On the internet. I though this was about the gym and weights.. I never thought so many people were so fake here. I have been upmost honest with what I have said. This thread has really changed my attitude about this place. I am sorry @Millard Baker you are still the man. I hop. You are as real as I thnk you are. and actually are doing the right thing.