Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

You're off your rocker. I've seen some dumb shit you've posted before but let it slide, but this is some top notch meltdown behavior. You should really take a break from here, like already mentioned. If you can't take getting called out and having shit talked to you then Meso isn't the place for you. And for future reference, some issues are better kept to yourself. You're on a public forum with many walks of life, get some respect.
what a bunch of fucking hardcore drug addicts ex methheads and cock suckers? ya ur right many DIFFERENT walks of life from that of what i know

I thought you swore off wrestling when you lost that unfortunate match when you were 8?
It wasnt quite the fantasy you would desire to do to an 8yo boy or like your friend mindless. My butthole still to this day has retained its virginity unlike yours back when you took it hard for your heroine addiction and speed balls

I said what I said about him after I looked into it. Can't help when that ended up being. And the only thing I said about the pack was referring to mindless bud.

You not once mentioned him being worthless or expressed disdain for him or told him to leave the forum until this came out. Then this proves to be a bunch of BS and you're still after him. Nobody here likes people that mess with children, least of all me, but there is no proof he's done anything wrong with any children. That's my point.

He fuckin better be bigger the dumbfuck italian has had so many years to get his physique to where he can finally cum to himself in the mirror since his wife just isnt into him like she used to be. Poke your head somewhere else im not the one
Ill poke my fucking head any fucking place i want just like in real life, just be glad your not in the same room as me, cause if you said some stupid shit like that in my presence id beat you unconscious. Im the kind of guy you fear upsetting. So thank your lucky fuckin stars your outta my fuckin reach.

Ill poke my fucking head any fucking place i want just like in real life, just be glad your not in the same room as me, cause if you said some stupid shit like that in my presence id beat you unconscious. Im the kind of guy you fear upsetting. So thank your lucky fuckin stars your outta my fuckin reach.
Dude if i really felt that way my S&W would make sure you do not accomplish your goal. Fuck you tough guy youre a certified bitch made asshole

You not once mentioned him being worthless or expressed disdain for him or told him to leave the forum until this came out. Then this proves to be a bunch of BS and you're still after him. Nobody here likes people that mess with children, least of all me, but there is no proof he's done anything wrong with any children. That's my point.
I didn't say what I said about him because even if he is completey fuckin worthless in my opinion I keep that shit to my self about normal people. Then all of this just went to show my gut instinct was right. Would you ever view a 15 year olds pics 200 times? There's no proof he's a child molester but all of this shit adds up and it's not "trolling" or "forgetting my glasses". I like you doc and I'm not going to argue for the sake of arguing. The dude is a fucking creep and that's that. I get he is not a convicted child molester. That doesn't matter to me the dude obviously looks at fucking teens and has a weird thing for kids and that's not fine in my book.

i would square up with you anyday you stupid immature fuck. You are a joke around here as much as i am or was a gear whore. FUCK YOU PUSSY i would wreck you judge me all you want

Really? Your nuts finally dropped. Put your money where your mouth is. I got money and time, let's see if youre willing to see me. When I get finished with you Ill guarantee youll be wish you were back getting plowed by daddy. Which I see turned you into the "man" you are today.

Really? Your nuts finally dropped. Put your money where your mouth is. I got money and time, let's see if youre willing to see me. When I get finished with you Ill guarantee youll be wish you were back getting plowed by daddy. Which I see turned you into the "man" you are today.
stfu like really you fucking wannbe marine

Do I have to find the quote of the last time I said Id come see you. After the first time you said you want to rape a little girl. You said right away you'd shoot me. Which is what pussies do when real men show up.

And not a Marine, but I got much respect for my brothers. But I have done my time so fags like you can have the right to run their mouths. Youre welcome.

Question though, at what point when that man was touching you, and making you touch him, did you realize you liked it? Do you still dream about it? Do you think about him when youre with your gf?

Do I have to find the quote of the last time I said Id come see you. After the first time you said you want to rape a little girl. You said right away you'd shoot me. Which is what pussies do when real men show up.

And not a Marine, but I got much respect for my brothers. But I have done my time so fags like you can have the right to run their mouths. Youre welcome.

Question though, at what point when that man was touching you, and making you touch him, did you realize you liked it? Do you still dream about it? Do you think about him when youre with your gf?
do it

i still think about blasting a .45cal into his head to this day as do i with you. I would square up win or loss ima throw down hardass, keep wishing you were a marine though pussy soldier boy

God damn you are the biggest troll piece of useless shit on this board.... all you do is troll. Is it because the Marines make you feel inferior? lemme guess you are a fucking POG ass bitch, no I guarantee it something like mens warehouse

i still think about blasting a .45cal into his head to this day as do i with you. I would square up win or loss ima throw down hardass, keep wishing you were a marine though pussy soldier boy

When you say "blasting" a .45 into his head did you mean you dream about when he blasted inside of you?

God damn you are the biggest troll piece of useless shit on this board.... all you do is troll. Is it because the Marines make you feel inferior? lemme guess you are a fucking POG ass bitch, no I guarantee it something like mens warehouse
Please please tell me you earned your eagle, globe and anchor.
If not. STFU

We don't need you as a spokesmen

This is officially the most worthless thread on the internet. Congratulations to all who contributed! Being the most anything is a distinct honor.

This is officially the most worthless thread on the internet. Congratulations to all who contributed! Being the most anything is a distinct honor.
Worthless and consuming. I try not to pay attention but the verbal boxing and pissing hopscotch ensures my return.

I dont think Masters thought this would become of his thread , but sometimes fate has its way with these threads . I think it has now turned into a "time to get even with asshole thread" . The Purge thread ....o_O

I didn't say what I said about him because even if he is completey fuckin worthless in my opinion I keep that shit to my self about normal people. Then all of this just went to show my gut instinct was right. Would you ever view a 15 year olds pics 200 times? There's no proof he's a child molester but all of this shit adds up and it's not "trolling" or "forgetting my glasses". I like you doc and I'm not going to argue for the sake of arguing. The dude is a fucking creep and that's that. I get he is not a convicted child molester. That doesn't matter to me the dude obviously looks at fucking teens and has a weird thing for kids and that's not fine in my book.

He looks at teens and has a weird thing for kids and that bothers you. Ok I get it. A page or two back a member admitted to enjoying having sex with eighteen year olds. Where are you drawing your line as to what's acceptable and what's not?