Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

See. It's stupid fucking bullshit like that that gets you on the wrong side of people.
That is so absolutely fucking offensive.
Ya know I have given you the benefit of the doubt more times than you deserve. I've PM'd you and tried to give you advise. So many people think you're a dick, and for good reason. It's like you go out of your way to try and be a dick. It seems sometimes that you intentionally try to make people not like you. Are you so clueless that you don't comprehend the multitude of stupid fucked up shit you do and say. You have managed to get on the bad side of just about everyone here that I respect. Jesus you are so fucking clueless and shallow. You seriously have absolutely no depth to you whatsoever. You in all honestly need to spend some time introspectively and figure shit out. I hope you don't act like this in your real life.
I take great offence to that last statement of yours. What very little respect I had for you is absolutely nil now.
You couldn't be a bigger dick.
You are definitely one of the most offensive, idiotic, clueless, shit stirring, immature people here.
What the fuck old man, i really hope you have a degree in psychology otherwise go fucking counsel someone else. I revert to my previous statements from time long ago... You are an old dusty fart, Furthermore your opinion of me means nothing. See above posts, THERE ARE NIGGERS THEN THERES BLACK FOLK, just as there are white trash and your average respectable Caucasian. I should have listened to your pm's about not firing back ....but guess what I did not... life sucks then you die. Don't get too wound up high BP at your age is dangerous.

@crossfitisgay , I'm an outsider to most of whats been going on here with your interactions but, from what I've read, maybe you should take a break from meso. You seem really distraught and angry, and for what, to verbally retaliate against internet strangers? Its not worth the caustic buildup. Take a break and clear your head. Come back when you're ready.

@crossfitisgay , I'm an outsider to most of whats been going on here with your interactions but, from what I've read, maybe you should take a break from meso. You seem really distraught and angry, and for what, to verbally retaliate against internet strangers? Its not worth the caustic buildup. Take a break and clear your head. Come back when you're ready.
Then does the same not apply to the habitual top offender big butthole @brutus79 or jackass @jaymaximus ?? IDK bro i love these forums and the fact that i wont get booted for expressing whatever i may feel i want to express which is anger sometimes. Better here than on the streets, Jail food is shit... all just to knock someone out on the side of the highway? idk maybe i take a break maybe i dont

Then does the same not apply to the habitual top offender big butthole @brutus79 or jackass @jaymaximus ?? IDK bro i love these forums and the fact that i wont get booted for expressing whatever i may feel i want to express which is anger sometimes. Better here than on the streets, Jail food is shit... all just to knock someone out on the side of the highway? idk maybe i take a break maybe i dont

At least think about it. And maybe think about finding more constructive non-jail time/assaulting type activities to relieve built up stress and anger. IMO, the choice shouldn't be between getting into heated nonconstructive battles on the internet or punching someone in the face. Try boxing or learning MMA.

At least think about it. And maybe think about finding more constructive non-jail time/assaulting type activities to relieve built up stress and anger. IMO, the choice shouldn't be between getting into heated nonconstructive battles on the internet or punching someone in the face. Try boxing or learning MMA.
Solid advice, I have wanted to wrestle since age 14 couldnt due to a bad back injury in another sport. Kickboxing may be good for me i have long powerful legs for me height and can throw down quite well. Have a good one INH

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGGERS AND BLACK PEOPLE YOU DUMBFUCKS. I HAVE 3 REALLY GOOD BLACK FRIENDS AND I GET AWAY WITH TALKING WITH THEM ABOUT NIGGERS CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT ONE
That's what racists say to defend themselves about being called racists. No one with any self respect would tolerate anyone referring to them by the slang representation of their ethnicity. In fact I don't agree with people referring to themselves by those terms either. I'm Italian and if I heard another Italian referring our race as Guinea I would have something to say about it. How can you expect to be respected by others if you refer to yourself by the same term that those that disrespect refer to you by. I dare you to enter a crowd of black people and say the word nigger and then give them the same explaination that you just gave here. I can guarantee you wouldn't be walking away from that situation.
Can you not see how many people you argue with here on a daily basis. You have something negative with just about every member you come in contact with. I pose this question. If you enter a social group and the majority of that social group ends up having a problem with you, is it them or is it you. Can you not see how absolutely disrespectful you are. Can you not see how many people here are constantly pissed off and annoyed by your presence. Is it all of us or is it you. People did not for no reason single you out and just start picking on you for no reason. You have to see that you have consistently gotten under so so so many peoples skin by the idiotic shit that comes out of your mouth. I guarantee that you have this problem in your real life. I doubt you have many friends and if you do they are probably just as abrasive and disrespectful as you. In all seriousness, ask yourself how many people here like you and treat you kindly vs how many are combative and generally disgusted by your behavior. It's got to be like 10:1 and I think I'm being generous. Doesn't that bother you. It would bother me. Not because I have some great desire to be liked by people on an internet forum but because my mere presence and the things I say and the way I behave just generally makes people not like me. It's very sad.
You are completely lost. Grow the fuck up.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGGERS AND BLACK PEOPLE YOU DUMBFUCKS. I HAVE 3 REALLY GOOD BLACK FRIENDS AND I GET AWAY WITH TALKING WITH THEM ABOUT NIGGERS CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT ONE

You're off your rocker. I've seen some dumb shit you've posted before but let it slide, but this is some top notch meltdown behavior. You should really take a break from here, like already mentioned. If you can't take getting called out and having shit talked to you then Meso isn't the place for you. And for future reference, some issues are better kept to yourself. You're on a public forum with many walks of life, get some respect.

Guess I don't realize that and what is your problem with me? I have done nothing to offend you as I don't know you at all. Why are you just following the pack?
What's my problem with you? You add nothing to this board. You're a fucking moron if you don't realize people don't want you here. All you have to say is you were trolling. And on depression meds so you made a joke about a kid kidnapping? The "pack" is apologizing to your creepy sorry ass. People litterly thought you were a fucking bot based off your posts, you add NOTHING. I'm sure as shit not sorry for anything that's been said about you. Go jerk off to a 15 year olds pic on bb.com and get the fuck out of here please

That's what racists say to defend themselves about being called racists. No one with any self respect would tolerate anyone referring to them by the slang representation of their ethnicity. In fact I don't agree with people referring to themselves by those terms either. I'm Italian and if I heard another Italian referring our race as Guinea I would have something to say about it. How can you expect to be respected by others if you refer to yourself by the same term that those that disrespect refer to you by. I dare you to enter a crowd of black people and say the word nigger and then give them the same explaination that you just gave here. I can guarantee you wouldn't be walking away from that situation.
Can you not see how many people you argue with here on a daily basis. You have something negative with just about every member you come in contact with. I pose this question. If you enter a social group and the majority of that social group ends up having a problem with you, is it them or is it you. Can you not see how absolutely disrespectful you are. Can you not see how many people here are constantly pissed off and annoyed by your presence. Is it all of us or is it you. People did not for no reason single you out and just start picking on you for no reason. You have to see that you have consistently gotten under so so so many peoples skin by the idiotic shit that comes out of your mouth. I guarantee that you have this problem in your real life. I doubt you have many friends and if you do they are probably just as abrasive and disrespectful as you. In all seriousness, ask yourself how many people here like you and treat you kindly vs how many are combative and generally disgusted by your behavior. It's got to be like 10:1 and I think I'm being generous. Doesn't that bother you. It would bother me. Not because I have some great desire to be liked by people on an internet forum but because my mere presence and the things I say and the way I behave just generally makes people not like me. It's very sad.
You are completely lost. Grow the fuck up.
sorry you guido fucking orange faced fuckin eggplant parmesan, Laposta spaghetti slurper but i am protected by the first amendment so go fucking cry me a river of fine italian whine. Trust me i know its me, but meso has shaped me to be this way starting with everyones hero brutus and his business partner Ben. SUCK A FAT FETTUCCINE NOODLE. I am officially done giving a fuck. I am super happy with my life, gorgeous girl, amazing and gorgeous GSD, matching cat who is kinda fun but mostly a pain in the ass.... moved into a home from the apartment life and ive been making great gains even stopped smoking weed which may have a lot to do with my abrasiveness sorry if i rubbed your meatballs the wrong way but i just.dont.give.a.fuck.

What the fuck old man, i really hope you have a degree in psychology otherwise go fucking counsel someone else. I revert to my previous statements from time long ago... You are an old dusty fart, Furthermore your opinion of me means nothing. See above posts, THERE ARE NIGGERS THEN THERES BLACK FOLK, just as there are white trash and your average respectable Caucasian. I should have listened to your pm's about not firing back ....but guess what I did not... life sucks then you die. Don't get too wound up high BP at your age is dangerous.
I'm may be older than you but I guarantee that if we stood toe to toe I would rip off your head and piss down your bloody neck hole you fucking pussy. In the end I'd just wipe you off of my shoe.
You're not tough in real life. That's why you have a big mouth here. In real life I'm sure you're nothing more than a scared little pussy. Afraid to stand up for yourself. Meek and timid and weak. Bullied and pushed around your whole life. All you can do is cower and cover because you're to afraid to stand up for yourself. In school you were probably afraid to go to the bathroom because you were everybodys target and punching bag because they knew you wouldn't fight back and now years later you go to message boards and play the tough guy to try and make up for your inadequacies because you can sit safely behind your keyboard and be tough without the worry of having your teeth kicked in. You're not a man. You're a scared little child trying desperately to make yourself feel bigger to compensate for the low self worth of you're teen years. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry those mean boys beat you up and did this to you.
And for your information I did study psychology.

I have yet to hit the ignore button on anyone but I'm doing it now.

Last edited:
CFG this was very disrespectful, HIS AGE.... Really HIS AGE, your gonna disrespect a man cause of the amount of years he has walked this planet?? I say to you this, if you live to be Mels age, pray you look as good as him. The man is almost twice your age yet he's bigger and stronger than you. Hows that feel??
I dont ever get involved in jumping on somebody just cause everybody else does, if i have something to say i say it myself, but this was a pretty petty insult on your part and i had to say something, take it as you will, but your making life a lot more difficult than it needs to be, honestly i feel bad for u because i know there has to be an underlying reason for it.
I hope you stop with the shit slinging and nasty insults cause without that shit, i find you to be an alright guy.

What's my problem with you? You add nothing to this board. You're a fucking moron if you don't realize people don't want you here. All you have to say is you were trolling. And on depression meds so you made a joke about a kid kidnapping? The "pack" is apologizing to your creepy sorry ass. People litterly thought you were a fucking bot based off your posts, you add NOTHING. I'm sure as shit not sorry for anything that's been said about you. Go jerk off to a 15 year olds pic on bb.com and get the fuck out of here please
x2

sorry you guido fucking orange faced fuckin eggplant parmesan, Laposta spaghetti slurper but i am protected by the first amendment so go fucking cry me a river of fine italian whine. Trust me i know its me, but meso has shaped me to be this way starting with everyones hero brutus and his business partner Ben. SUCK A FAT FETTUCCINE NOODLE. I am officially done giving a fuck. I am super happy with my life, gorgeous girl, amazing and gorgeous GSD, matching cat who is kinda fun but mostly a pain in the ass.... moved into a home from the apartment life and ive been making great gains even stopped smoking weed which may have a lot to do with my abrasiveness sorry if i rubbed your meatballs the wrong way but i just.dont.give.a.fuck.
[emoji17] i give up.

Solid advice, I have wanted to wrestle since age 14 couldnt due to a bad back injury in another sport. Kickboxing may be good for me i have long powerful legs for me height and can throw down quite well. Have a good one INH
I thought you swore off wrestling when you lost that unfortunate match when you were 8?

I'm may be older than you but I guarantee that if we would stood toe to toe I would rip off your head and piss down your bloody neck hole you fucking pussy. In the end I'd just wipe you off of my shoe.
You're not tough in real life. That's why you have a big mouth here. In real life I'm sure you're nothing more than a scared little pussy. Afraid to stand up for yourself. Meek and timid and weak. Bullied and pushed around your whole life. And you can do is cower and cover because you're to afraid to stand up for yourself. In school you were probably afraid to go to the bathroom because you were everybody target and punching bag because they knew you wouldn't fight back and now years later you go to message boards and play the tough guy to try and make up for your inadequacies because you can sit safely behind your keyboard and be tough without the worry of having your teeth kicked in. You're not a man. You're a scared little child trying desperately to make yourself feel bigger to compensate for the low self worth of you're teen years. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry those mean boys beat you up and did this to you.
And for your information I did study psychology.
NOW THATS FUNNY LUIGI. I would square up and run circles around your old dusty fuckin ass. Weak? timid? you are really stretching, Au contraire I am quite alpha in my circles and even neighborhood i just moved into. I fucking have stories for days but what the fuck is it worth to prove to you mother fucker? I am no keyboard warrior I am the guy who will actually get out of his car and kick your ass while your wife cries and tells you not to get your shit kicked in again or reminds you of how bad you hated jail last time cause the IBH and crips made you into a pussy. My teen years were horrible thats about all youre correct about but my father is (Ret.) LTCL and has made me into a fine man and is proud of how far ive come from the fucked up times when he was deployed as a major in the national guard shitting in sadams golden toilet while i went about my dumbass teenage ways yet still held it down for my mother and 4 sisters. Your attempts at bashing or acting tought are actually what is funny old man, as you were and dont forget your ED meds you old fuck id hate for your wife to cheat on you AGAIN

It's funny you're talking about the "pack" when you had not one thing to say about him until the "pack" did.....

CFG this was very disrespectful, HIS AGE.... Really HIS AGE, your gonna disrespect a man cause of the amount of years he has walked this planet?? I say to you this, if you live to be Mels age, pray you look as good as him. The man is almost twice your age yet he's bigger and stronger than you. Hows that feel??
I dont ever get involved in jumping on somebody just cause everybody else does, if i have something to say i say it myself, but this was a pretty petty insult on your part and i had to say something, take it as you will, but your making life a lot more difficult than it needs to be, honestly i feel bad for u because i know there has to be an underlying reason for it.
I hope you stop with the shit slinging and nasty insults cause without that shit, i find you to be an alright guy.
He fuckin better be bigger the dumbfuck italian has had so many years to get his physique to where he can finally cum to himself in the mirror since his wife just isnt into him like she used to be. Poke your head somewhere else im not the one

It's funny you're talking about the "pack" when you had not one thing to say about him until the "pack" did.....
I said what I said about him after I looked into it. Can't help when that ended up being. And the only thing I said about the pack was referring to mindless bud.