Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I mean to be fair there is a neighborhood called South Chicago 83rd and Exchange but by CFG's language he ain't from there.

ain't doesn't sound like chi town lingo either. And I moved from Chicago 11 years ago im not trying to make myself a badasss like brutus needs to daily in order to feed his ego which is ass big as his gaping asshole (Which happens to match his mouth too)

I dont speak nigger
See. It's stupid fucking bullshit like that that gets you on the wrong side of people.
That is so absolutely fucking offensive.
Ya know I have given you the benefit of the doubt more times than you deserve. I've PM'd you and tried to give you advise. So many people think you're a dick, and for good reason. It's like you go out of your way to try and be a dick. It seems sometimes that you intentionally try to make people not like you. Are you so clueless that you don't comprehend the multitude of stupid fucked up shit you do and say. You have managed to get on the bad side of just about everyone here that I respect. Jesus you are so fucking clueless and shallow. You seriously have absolutely no depth to you whatsoever. You in all honestly need to spend some time introspectively and figure shit out. I hope you don't act like this in your real life.
I take great offence to that last statement of yours. What very little respect I had for you is absolutely nil now.
You couldn't be a bigger dick.
You are definitely one of the most offensive, idiotic, clueless, shit stirring, immature people here.

I'm old enough to know the sound of a punk who never walked into a beating because pride wouldn't let him run away-.

I used to think I was just an idiot for walking into these situations. Maybe im not as dumb as I thought I was. Ha.

Gotta say @crossfitisgay sounds like the guy that wouldnt even show up to a fight without an army of guys with em.

I used to think I was just an idiot for walking into these situations. Maybe im not as dumb as I thought I was. Ha.

Gotta say @crossfitisgay sounds like the guy that wouldnt even show up to a fight without an army of guys with em.

Walking into those type of situations makes a man out of you, win or lose.

Hell yes.

Guys:

Sorry all this has come about and I do thank those who have voiced support for my cause, and I do apologize to those I might have offended. Seems the voices of reason finally have come through and like I have said earlier in this thread I have no bones to pick with any of you and I offered to bury the hatchet.

While I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, I do share the love of the iron like you guys do and have been through many personal struggles and the gym has been my solace. So lets all let this be water under the bridge and move forward and lets all get along and to keep the faith!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and thanks again to those who listened to reason and got my back.

Lets go forward!