Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Guys:

Sorry all this has come about and I do thank those who have voiced support for my cause, and I do apologize to those I might have offended. Seems the voices of reason finally have come through and like I have said earlier in this thread I have no bones to pick with any of you and I offered to bury the hatchet.

While I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, I do share the love of the iron like you guys do and have been through many personal struggles and the gym has been my solace. So lets all let this be water under the bridge and move forward and lets all get along and to keep the faith!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and thanks again to those who listened to reason and got my back.

Lets go forward!
Do you not realize nobody fucking wants you around?

I dont speak nigger

Damn. So now instead of being a sorry, pussy, piece of shit, non-lifting, bitch, you're racist too?
Sad thing is I know you gotta have some guns because youre not man enough to stick up for any of the bullshit you say. No amount of steroids will ever make you a real man.
Whoever molested you shouldve done the world a favor and just had you strangle to death on his dick.

Damn. So now instead of being a sorry, pussy, piece of shit, non-lifting, bitch, you're racist too?
Sad thing is I know you gotta have some guns because youre not man enough to stick up for any of the bullshit you say. No amount of steroids will ever make you a real man.
Whoever molested you shouldve done the world a favor and just had you strangle to death on his dick.
Wow, that's one heck of a response so yes he's not worth anyone's time.

Shut the fuck up about your opinion on who you think does what, you are no CBS (not even close) in fact i truely think you are the most worthless member here

The old divide and conquer trick, eh? Hate to disappoint but it won't work. I like Brutus. Actually, I liked him from his first days here. Unlike most, I never found him to be an acquired taste. And his poetry is second to none. The creativity in his rape fantasies rival anything written by Vonnegut. Teabagging a corpse? Come on! Who wouldn't appreciate imagery like that except for Burr, who no doubt becomes fully erect at the mere thought of sniffing Brutus' grundle? The corpse thing kinda ruins the mood so you can understand Burr's lack of appreciation.

But back to your point, Brutus has done more for Meso than most members, and his detractors are the beneficiaries, even if they don't know it. It's just too bad we don't have more Brutus' and less assholes.

Brutus is top shelf in my book, and most other members too. If you were smart, you'd learn from the example Brutus has set.

Last edited:

I semi apologize for my post. Not because I didnt mean every word of it, but I probably shouldve kept it to myself.

I semi apologize for my post. Not because I didnt mean every word of it, but I probably shouldve kept it to myself.
While you may have been too harsh on him, don't beat yourself up over it as CFIG has shown himself to be a liar and a total tool.

Dude what's wrong with you? There's not need for that shit on here. Are you that narrow minded?
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGGERS AND BLACK PEOPLE YOU DUMBFUCKS. I HAVE 3 REALLY GOOD BLACK FRIENDS AND I GET AWAY WITH TALKING WITH THEM ABOUT NIGGERS CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT ONE

i would square up with you anyday you stupid immature fuck. You are a joke around here as much as i am or was a gear whore. FUCK YOU PUSSY i would wreck you judge me all you want

The old divide and conquer trick, eh? Hate to disappoint but it won't work. I like Brutus. Actually, I liked him from his first days here. Unlike most, I never found him to be an acquired taste. And his poetry is second to none. The creativity in his rape fantasies rival anything written by Vonnegut. Teabagging a corpse? Come on! Who wouldn't appreciate imagery like that except for Burr, who no doubt becomes fully erect at the mere thought of sniffing Brutus' grundle? The corpse thing kinda ruins the mood so you can understand Burr's lack of appreciation.

But back to your point, Brutus has done more for Meso than most members, and his detractors are the beneficiaries, even if they don't know it. It's just too bad we don't have more Brutus' and less assholes.

Brutus is top shelf in my book, and most other members too. If you were smart, you'd learn from the example Brutus has set.
Who/what the fuck are you anyways? honestly.... you are mindlessworks twin in my book

Wow you said something non troll ass imature related and almost seemingly admirable for once. Bravo. And yes you should have.

While you may have been too harsh on him, don't beat yourself up over it as CFIG has shown himself to be a liar and a total tool.

NO pedo-bear I have contributed many bloods, labmax, and I help out where I can when i am sure of myself. Do I get too easily pulled into my own dumbass wars of words with random people on the internet,sure. Should i chill, Sure. Other than that i do not think your opinion matter much around here anymore. Make sure to put your glasses on to read this post correctly btw.