Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Not too long ago Italian muscle decided to call me a chomo because I talked bad about the source he repped for (karius) and made fun of his rental family. He then ran around to every board his worthless ass belongs to and said it. Luckily I know some people and was happy to give my personal information out to clear my name- but it still came up when I got into it with granabolic... they called me a cop too. That stuck for a while. Then fuckhead dbolman (chris hansen) decided to throw that one around again. My point? Anyone can pretty much say anything, and if they say it enough times it seems true.

Do I like mindless or think he has anything to offer? Nope.

Do I think he rides dicks and dumbs down the board with pointless conversation? Yup.

Is he inherently shady? Yup. Would I let him babysit my kid? Hell no.

Do I think he has been a proven child molester in this thread? Sure don't. I think crossfitisgay would buttfuck a dozen kids before mindless. I sometimes think mindless is a fucking seven year old when I read his posts.

I could surely not care less if he leaves forever- but anyone running around thinking this chomo shit couldn't be pinned on them with a few well placed photoshop memes is delusional. Start running sources off and find out how quick false shit gets spread.

Guys like dbolman (and his 10 other handles), Italian muscles and Majere are guys that rightfully needed to be kicked off this board. I was wrong to jump on the mindless band wagon. We all know he likes to troll and I'm sure he got trolled even harder by a bunch of kids. And not to talk shit but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. But back to my point, guys like IM and dbolman are dangerous to what this board is all about and that's what should matter here. Our safety, quality of product and looking out for our own. That's the Meso I signed up for.

My ex wife was on this site at one time and I couldn't tell anybody. Fear of source retaliation. I think a few of you knew. Anyways yes run off some sources and watch what they try to do. I can remember my first death threat. Shit when we ran Astro out of here I did biz with that guy. Same with the honorable Mike Strong. You don't think I was worried about my personal info and potential negative outcomes. You guys take this stuff way to lightly sometimes and don't understand this is not a game. Sometimes we stand against guys livelihood good thing this is the steroid game it is a bit different then the other drug trades.

Point is B79 is right. At any given time we are all a target and the more outspoken you are the more likely it can happen to you. I went through all that shit with B and as we can see guys on here jump quickly to make decisions it's not always a easy mess to clean up.

My ex wife was on this site at one time and I couldn't tell anybody. Fear of source retaliation. I think a few of you knew. Anyways yes run off some sources and watch what they try to do. I can remember my first death threat. Shit when we ran Astro out of here I did biz with that guy. Same with the honorable Mike Strong. You don't think I was worried about my personal info and potential negative outcomes. You guys take this stuff way to lightly sometimes and don't understand this is not a game. Sometimes we stand against guys livelihood good thing this is the steroid game it is a bit different then the other drug trades.

Point is B79 is right. At any given time we are all a target and the more outspoken you are the more likely it can happen to you. I went through all that shit with B and as we can see guys on here jump quickly to make decisions it's not always a easy mess to clean up.
dont ever give em leverage. never.
guys are way too cavalier in regards to security imo....
it aint hard to touch someone.

Strangest part about the whole mindless work fiasco is... why in the fuck did he continue to use that name on here when it is attached to some sick accusations? He may not be a pedo but he is definitely a dumbass for using that handle. He could have chosen any other screen name and this wierd wtf moment would hve never happened. Pedo or not but definitely a wierdo

Your wife was here to out you? JC women are crazy

Not too long ago Italian muscle decided to call me a chomo because I talked bad about the source he repped for (karius) and made fun of his rental family. He then ran around to every board his worthless ass belongs to and said it. Luckily I know some people and was happy to give my personal information out to clear my name- but it still came up when I got into it with granabolic... they called me a cop too. That stuck for a while. Then fuckhead dbolman (chris hansen) decided to throw that one around again. My point? Anyone can pretty much say anything, and if they say it enough times it seems true.

Do I like mindless or think he has anything to offer? Nope.

Do I think he rides dicks and dumbs down the board with pointless conversation? Yup.

Is he inherently shady? Yup. Would I let him babysit my kid? Hell no.

Do I think he has been a proven child molester in this thread? Sure don't. I think crossfitisgay would buttfuck a dozen kids before mindless. I sometimes think mindless is a fucking seven year old when I read his posts.

I could surely not care less if he leaves forever- but anyone running around thinking this chomo shit couldn't be pinned on them with a few well placed photoshop memes is delusional. Start running sources off and find out how quick false shit gets spread.

You are one big dumbass meat head IMO. I was molested as an 8yo kid and remember it clearly. I have such hatred for chomos or those who prey on children, its also the reason i would shoot someone in the face knowing full well i am not allowed to unless it were my own child had i come across someone attempting something on a child. You think this about me because i didnt happen to know when i posted some insults that your and another members daughters were underage? how the fuck am i supposed to know that?? arent you like 45 years old or some shit?? i assumed she to be 17+ (legal is 16 in my state with consent) but i never even look at my 16 year old sisters friends in any wrong way, knowing full well they are gorgeous and look like they are 22. You are such a worthless prick in my opinion and i think you have many ulterior motives. Shut the fuck up about your opinion on who you think does what, you are no CBS (not even close) in fact i truely think you are the most worthless member here. All you can pride yourself with is that you run off sources (mostly shady ones, fucking bravo) such a hero the of meso world saving n00bs attempting to buy gear here .... I honestly I think you are a psychopath and your avatar is fitting. Real scary tough guy in fact i am shaking in my boots writing this.. not....

You are one big dumbass meat head IMO. I was molested as an 8yo kid and remember it clearly. I have such hatred for chomos or those who prey on children, its also the reason i would shoot someone in the face knowing full well i am not allowed to unless it were my own child had i come across someone attempting something on a child. You think this about me because i didnt happen to know when i posted some insults that your and another members daughters were underage? how the fuck am i supposed to know that?? arent you like 45 years old or some shit?? i assumed she to be 17+ (legal is 16 in my state with consent) but i never even look at my 16 year old sisters friends in any wrong way, knowing full well they are gorgeous and look like they are 22. You are such a worthless prick in my opinion and i think you have many ulterior motives. Shut the fuck up about your opinion on who you think does what, you are no CBS (not even close) in fact i truely think you are the most worthless member here. All you can pride yourself with is that you run off sources (mostly shady ones, fucking bravo) such a hero the of meso world saving n00bs attempting to buy gear here .... I honestly I think you are a psychopath and your avatar is fitting. Real scary tough guy in fact i am shaking in my boots writing this.. not....
1.We didn't need to know you were molested
2.not writing about raping some ones daughter would of avoided this entire thing.
3. What's wrong with being a psychopath o_O

1. Well i was
2. I learned all that super hateful meso shit talk from brutus himself and biggerben when he was around
3. He is the type of psychopath i believe actually would rape a child if someone pissed him off enough to tea bag their dead mothers corpse etc etc

1. Well i was
2. I learned all that super hateful meso shit talk from brutus himself and biggerben when he was around
3. He is the type of psychopath i believe actually would rape a child if someone pissed him off enough to tea bag their dead mothers corpse etc etc
No I don't actually think brutus would rape a child. Despite his dark humorous quips. W-t-f is wrong with you. You remind me of a tweeker

No I don't actually think brutus would rape a child. Despite his dark humorous quips. W-t-f is wrong with you. You remind me of a tweeker
Got it
Tweaker, gear whore you name it, i truly dont care about what you or anyone on a fucking forum think of me. Fuck everyone here tbh besides maybe.......7 members im cool with and chat with... all vets but one, a couple being members of whom we sent a-lot of hate messages back and fourth before becoming cool. Other than that this board is really starting to bore me with the same hateful shit all day everyday

Got it
Tweaker, gear whore you name it, i truly dont care about what you or anyone on a fucking forum think of me. Fuck everyone here tbh besides maybe.......7 members im cool with and chat with... all vets but one, a couple being members of whom we sent a-lot of hate messages back and fourth before becoming cool. Other than that this board is really starting to bore me with the same hateful shit all day everyday
Then why keep it up and going?

You are a prisoner of your own fear- the furthest thing from a killer that ever was. Just like you wouldn't go on the big roller coasters or jump off the bridge into the water when you were little- now you avert your eyes from people like me and stay off streets that look anything like the ones I grew up in. I can't tell if you are trolling for sympathy or posturing for respect- but there is none for you here. You talk to seven vets? Did you find the seven gay guys here? Cool. I'm glad they are entertained. I'm old enough to know the sound of a punk who never walked into a beating because pride wouldn't let him run away- it's every sound you make with every pathetic, borderline illiterate post you make. I always wondered why you have such a raging inferiority complex... thanks for explaining it, but know you can change. Stop being a punk. There is a whole world out there.

You are a prisoner of your own fear- the furthest thing from a killer that ever was. Just like you wouldn't go on the big roller coasters or jump off the bridge into the water when you were little- now you avert your eyes from people like me and stay off streets that look anything like the ones I grew up in. I can't tell if you are trolling for sympathy or posturing for respect- but there is none for you here. You talk to seven vets? Did you find the seven gay guys here? Cool. I'm glad they are entertained. I'm old enough to know the sound of a punk who never walked into a beating because pride wouldn't let him run away- it's every sound you make with every pathetic, borderline illiterate post you make. I always wondered why you have such a raging inferiority complex... thanks for explaining it, but know you can change. Stop being a punk. There is a whole world out there.
Damn you are so off base you size xxl fucking waste of space

Edit: I was raised in south Chicago you fucking gorilla. Keep trying though tough guy

Sponsors