Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Yo!! GreenD!!
Pick me up a banana nut shake
When you get to the gym ..
I'll be a little late
I'm getting my mini me testicles shaved for tomorrow's show :eek::D:p
Abracadabra Hocus Pocus

This is now officially a gainz thread and about how to not be worthless by not gaining. At advice of @NoScopeKen whom we have hashed out and become cool I'm about to hit the gainer shake and pb. Sirloin burgers and grilled chicken spinach salad right after... 1458527110453503223062.jpg

I used to misc way back in the day (the misc= miscellanous section of bb.com where all this shit went down). Let me just say that place is an absolute circus, the amount of fuckery there makes this forum look like the most mature place on earth.

That being said, the misc also is home of probably some of the most talented internet detectives out there. Think CBSx100, and many of them. So who knows.

Either way, I remember the whole CT thing going down... Lol just thinking about. So while I don't know whether any of that shit is true, It is wildly entertaining to me that CT = mindless... Mind blown!

I'd like to know how in the fuck did you have over 27,000 posts on BB.com and didn't know what section you were in?? And how long were you a member there??

Lol valid question...

I don't retract anything I said you're a fuckin creep dude. No way all of that shit was troll attempts or you didn't have your glasses on. You're either a pedo or a fucking fag and either way I don't really care for ya.

Playing it off as a "troll attempt" is such a weak argument lol. From now on everything I do that I regret in real life I will just tell people I was trying to troll. Should work out great.

Playing it off as a "troll attempt" is such a weak argument lol. From now on everything I do that I regret in real life I will just tell people I was trying to troll. Should work out great.
Tried that only worked with me texting my ex and girlfriend finding out

This thread was an example, not of a pack of wolves like many would like to see themselves, but and example of sheep, taking no time to think for themselves and following the crowd.

Yeah and the fact people are apologizing is fucking crazy to me. Normal people don't get accused of shit like this. He's fucked up in the head and has to be half retarded to stumble back here like we want him here after all this.

Yeah and the fact people are apologizing is fucking crazy to me. Normal people don't get accused of shit like this. He's fucked up in the head and has to be half retarded to stumble back here like we want him here after all this.

Thinking normal people don't get accused of this kind of shit is showing naïveté On your part and the fact people are apologizing to him is bc the baseless accusations were made without a shred of evidence. We have a valued member here who was accused of being a pedo by someone else without evidence either. This person is as innocent as they come. I'd seriously consider you actually learn a thing or two before posting in this thread again bc all your comments are from a position of ignorance not fact.

Thinking normal people don't get accused of this kind of shit is showing naïveté On your part and the fact people are apologizing to him is bc the baseless accusations were made without a shrewd of evidence. We have a valued member here who was accused of being a pedo by someone else without evidence either. This person is uno emt as they come. I'd seriously consider you actually learn a thing or two before posting in this thread again bc all your comments are from a position of ignorance not fact.
What value?

I'll wait long and hard for one legitimate point of value in this member

Read my quote again. You obviously misread it. The fact that you're emotionally invested in this and blind to the facts only further proves my point and explains why you misread my post.
Doc are you a lawyer too with all this innocent until proven guilty type shit. Oh wait you're not even a doctor either..

Read my quote again. You obviously misread it. The fact that you're emotionally invested in this and blind to the facts only further proves my point and explains why you misread my post.
Thinking normal people don't get accused of this kind of shit is showing naïveté On your part and the fact people are apologizing to him is bc the baseless accusations were made without a shred of evidence. We have a valued member here who was accused of being a pedo by someone else without evidence either. This person is as innocent as they come. I'd seriously consider you actually learn a thing or two before posting in this thread again bc all your comments are from a position of ignorance not fact.
Did i misread it? Or did you type that?