Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I forgive you Skull...yes it is easy to jump on the bandwagon, and I've done my share of that as well...
I wish you were this vocal all the time instead of just the one line comments you post. It's cool to see that you can express yourself like this. I don't mean this as a slam but if you used full expression like this when you post and throw up some stuff about training and diet and such you'd get more respect here.

@MindlessWork i would like to apologise to you, I got caught up in the whole witch hunt. That shit came from nowhere and it does happen all over the Internet, myself like others have children and I was quick to get angered by the whole situation,

When you deleted your AVI and went into hiding it didn't help the case, but you have done a good thing. You have faced the accusations and your reasons seem reasonable, hopefully valuable lessons have been learned.

I will not apologise for being sickened by the accusations, and was angered that we have had banter on other threads.

But I WILL apologies to you as you have come back with your chin up and explained yourself.
Hopefully we can all move on and get along again.

You have my respect for coming back and sorting this whole mess out.

How the fuck do his reasons seem reasonable? He gave the same bullshit excuse for everything. Idc what fucking drugs I'm on I wouldn't say some shit about a child getting kidnapped. You're fucked up in the head. You add absolutely nothing to this board. And viewing some teens pic over 200 times? You're in your 50s and all you have to live up to is a bunch of fucking posts on fitness boards get out and maybe ya won't be so depressed and fucking weird!

How the fuck do his reasons seem reasonable? He gave the same bullshit excuse for everything. Idc what fucking drugs I'm on I wouldn't say some shit about a child getting kidnapped. You're fucked up in the head. You add absolutely nothing to this board. And viewing some teens pic over 200 times? You're in your 50s and all you have to live up to is a bunch of fucking posts on fitness boards get out and maybe ya won't be so depressed and fucking weird!
Maybe he's just a homo looking for love? Lmao.

For the record. I'm not apologizing. Mindless can scrape my grundle butter with his 2 front teeth. Form a salty grundle bubble gum with my post workout sweat and chew on it till it loses its flavor. Kinda like zebra gum

I don't retract anything I said you're a fuckin creep dude. No way all of that shit was troll attempts or you didn't have your glasses on. You're either a pedo or a fucking fag and either way I don't really care for ya.

I feel the same way. He's way to fucking creepy for me.

Yeah I'm not buying his lame excuses either.

I feel the same way. He's way to fucking creepy for me.

Yeah I'm not buying his lame excuses either.
The shit stain thinks he's just gonna come back and everyone's gonna be cool with it. Nah mindless some of us have a fucking LIFE and have families. You wouldn't know but I promise you anyone here who has kids would beat you to a fucking pulp

For the record. I'm not apologizing. Mindless can scrape my grundle butter with his 2 front teeth. Form a salty grundle bubble gum with my post workout sweat and chew on it till it loses its flavor. Kinda like zebra gum

LMFAO!!!

I also hold no grudges against you and I do feel you do a lot for the community and bring a lot to the table.

I don't know you Mindless. I've never had any interaction with you via PM and haven't paid any particular attention to your posts.

It makes no difference to me whether you hold a grudge against me or not as I never called you any names or accused you of any crimes. I stick 100% by my posts that I'm uncomfortable with many of the posts that had your name on them.

I wish you no ill will but at the same time I want nothing to do with you.

Point taken..looking forward to Mindless explanation. I'm out...
I made my opinion very public, and MW you came back and faced the situation thank you. As I said in my PM I apologize for the chomo accusation. But also asked you about knowly communicating with youth.This is my concern, if there was "intentions".Some of the evidence still raises some questions man, but I'll take your word.
Edit- remind me to stay out of any future threads that start with "Best or Worst" members! :confused:

Last edited:
I had written a wall text 2 days ago when mindless escaped from the forum and we were still talking about it. Was it 2 days ago? whatever...

Then I deleted it and never posted just because I thought that it was pointless to even try to reason with most of the angry ppl here but I feel the urge to express my opinion anyway.

I'm not here to defend mindless, first because I don't give a fuck about him second because I don't even like the way he express himself BUT I believe we need to see the thing in perspective.

Probably he is gay, and there isn't anything wrong about it. All of you homophobic can go and suck a big dick ;)
Probably he has some kind of attraction towards young boy THIS doesn't mean he is a child molester or a pedo! It means that he could have some dark desire inside of him but he tries to deal with it and doesn't harm anyone. If it's like this I have to say Kudos to him.

You know guys... I believe most of us have made lots of mistakes in our life, some of them that would make us feel ashamed of it. Some could even be morally questionable.
what I'm trying to say is that the guy could have made some fucked up comments, could have looked at young boy pictures and so what? do you have proof he fucking molested any child? do you have proof he raped a child?

It's a very complicated matter and is too easy to just think you are the league of justice and he is the shit that need to be beaten to death.

I don't believe his explanation, to me looks like lots of bullshit and a deceiving tactics to make us feel sorry about him BUT STILL we have NO PROOF! NO FUCKING PROOF.
Your children are not here talking to mindless and your job as parents is guard them from the internet until they are ready to discern between an adult trying to give them a hand or an adult trying to make them bend over and stick a dick in their ass.

So let's stop being the internet police for fuck sake and not for mindless but for OUR OWN SAKE, let's not be a mass of retarded sheep, drooling on the witch hunt like in the fucking medieval time, burning ppl just because we don't like how they behave or what they like, without any proof of them doing something that's worth to be burn for.

My opinion of MW has not changed.
TitsonaBull.jpg

How about you cut out all the shit talk and post a recording of your gym performance aye bro? All I ever see you do on here is trash talk members, but I see no pics or lifting videos. Wait, I seen the pic where you look around 140lbs and that's it lmao. Here's a challenge for you; in the training section there's a 225lb bench press challenge, where's there's a pic of me benching more than you will ever deadlift, post a recording of your 225 bench amrap and I'll post mine, thats if you can even bench 225 for a single lmfao. Loser.
Shut up butch, I'm not posting shit for you. And my tall ass hit 225 for 5 solid reps with my dad spotting but never touching the bar. I have nothing to prove you little fucking retard... Now back to call of duty or watching SpongeBob SquarePants u twat

Shut up butch, I'm not posting shit for you. And my tall ass hit 225 for 5 solid reps with my dad spotting but never touching the bar. I have nothing to prove you little fucking retard... Now back to call of duty or watching SpongeBob SquarePants u twat
Awww 5 baby reps on 225 with your daddy spotting you.. Lmfao, no wonder why you declined my request. This 250lb tatted "15yo" Just noticed your avi too, I must have upset you aye cross fit? You aren't going to get your daddy to beat me up are you? Bahahaa.