Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

If it is preferable I am also contemplating a name change as well. Thoughts?

Hey look, the most worthless member here. If you knew me personally you'd know the word "no scope" in my name doesn't come from video games you skinny aids victim cunt.
And the spongebob squarepants avi? shut the fuck up you immature twat

Dont mess with me bro im underage. JK bro okay that was fucked up.

TBH i missed this whole debacle about you entirely cause this whole thread is useless like no scope ken is
@Masters Power had a good topic going and it got derailed so badly because of that Chris Hanson troll throwing out all kinds of BS which turned into a witch hunt instead. Maybe if I had not made a post in here this debacle might not have started.

Mindless is what I call a passive troll . And he's got self-loathing issues , you can call him every name in the book , yet he reappears day after day .He doesnt go away . He just hibernates a week then starts Liking posts again then starts posting again ...:confused:

Ok OGH. I admit defeat!

Not that anyone cares about my opinion because I'm new here, but I think changing names and coming back is taking the easy way out.

Every one of us has said and done things we regret. I used to be a real prick, a lot of people probably still think I am.

I think just acccepting your past and growing from it makes you better man.

I know if I came on here and was searching through old posts etc, and saw some of this stuff where guys were being stupid and acting like idiots....but were still here and turned into valuable, solid members, I'd have respect for that, just as I would for someone who lost 100 lbs and transformed themselves.

And the spongebob squarepants avi? shut the fuck up you immature twat
How about you cut out all the shit talk and post a recording of your gym performance aye bro? All I ever see you do on here is trash talk members, but I see no pics or lifting videos. Wait, I seen the pic where you look around 140lbs and that's it lmao. Here's a challenge for you; in the training section there's a 225lb bench press challenge, where's there's a pic of me benching more than you will ever deadlift, post a recording of your 225 bench amrap and I'll post mine, thats if you can even bench 225 for a single lmfao. Loser.

Last edited:
LMAO my curiosity got to me. smh

View attachment 37656
Thats had me fucked up this whe time lol. I was like...wtf is a grundle?? So basiclally grudle = tant smfh.

Well know I feel like a total ass hat for bashing you @MindlessWork! !!! I would like to take this moment to publicly apoligize as I feel it is in order on my part. Plus it will help clear my own head an put the nail in the coffin. Its easy to jump on the sheep when the rest of the wolves are feeding. Im sure we can all agree on this. The word chomo, chester, ect....Makes evryone jump up an start swinging. I take back what I said man an im very sorry it came out the way that it did!!!!!

Thats had me fucked up this whe time lol. I was like...wtf is a grundle?? So basiclally grudle = tant smfh.

Well know I feel like a total ass hat for bashing you @MindlessWork! !!! I would like to take this moment to publicly apoligize as I feel it is in order on my part. Plus it will help clear my own head an put the nail in the coffin. Its easy to jump on the sheep when the rest of the wolves are feeding. Im sure we can all agree on this. The word chomo, chester, ect....Makes evryone jump up an start swinging. I take back what I said man an im very sorry it came out the way that it did!!!!!
I forgive you Skull...yes it is easy to jump on the bandwagon, and I've done my share of that as well...

Glad you came and cleared the water Mindless. You came in like a man and explained yourself. No evidence of the pedo claims so I have nothing against you homie. My apologies for wanting you banned.

I don't retract anything I said you're a fuckin creep dude. No way all of that shit was troll attempts or you didn't have your glasses on. You're either a pedo or a fucking fag and either way I don't really care for ya.

I don't retract anything I said you're a fuckin creep dude. No way all of that shit was troll attempts or you didn't have your glasses on. You're either a pedo or a fucking fag and either way I don't really care for ya.
He's probably gay but I have no problem with that. On the other hand pedophiles have no place here and can burn in hell.

What's fucked up is Al told me about ctpump when I was on a woodworking forum way before I joined bb or misc long time ago- lol mindless you're a star. People can be truly hateful. Glad you came back to clear your name mindless.

To go with the grundle butter when I was younger (12-16) I had an older cousin that would Ball Sweat ya. You'd be chilling and he'd sneak up and streak his fumunda cheese fingers through your lips while yelling " ball sweat" and then run off like a coward. He was 10 yrs older than me and I finally whooped his ass when I was 15. The fucker had hit me and kicked my ass for so long that I could walk through a barrage of 1's and 2's. I used to ball sweat my big brother- lol it's truly fuckin disgusting and hilarious to watch someone's expression when they taste that salty spice.