Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I think it has to come from him. I realize he doesnt like drama, but the grown-up (man) thing to do is explain yourself.
For what its worth, I dont think MW is a pedo at all. He may or may not be a perv, but I dont think he is. I think he just comments and looks at stuff a lot and those kids at BB took it to another level. I did some research myself and some of the stuff they said were exaggerated or just lies. The thread where they claim he wanted to "smash" the teenage girl was gone all together.

Having said that, I still dont think he belonged here. He commented on everything, but never said anything. If you dont use AAS, never used AAS, and never plan to use AAS, why hang out on an AAS board?

Just one mans opinion though.

I haven't said a thing about Mindless. I have worked alongside with him many times running sources out of here and he was one of the first guys to pm me and welcome me back. I don't really want to hear it from Odie. I haven't passed judgement nor do I plan to its not my department. I would just rather here from him.
Fair enough.
I have no valid argument against what your saying.
To be honest, as shallow as it sounds, my wanting Odie to post it is simply curiosity on my part.
But your right. If there's an explaination he should be man enough to defend himself. And if he doesn't believe he owes anyone an explaination or doesn't care enough too explain then that's his perogative.
He may not be a pedophile but not all of the info was manufactured. Some of what was uncovered was valid and in the least creepy and in my opinion not morally respectable. If i had a teenage daughter and I found out a man his age was chatting with her on an online forum and checking out her photos I wouldn't be happy about it. Remember he did admit to some of what was uncovered and offered an explaination that to me didn't sound legit. Am I wrong in believing that the screen shots of his chats were legit? I ask that in all seriousness. He may not be kidnapping or raping children I agree but something there isn't right.
If I take my selfish curiosity out of it...your right. If there's an explaination to be had let it come from him.

I think it has to come from him. I realize he doesnt like drama, but the grown-up (man) thing to do is explain yourself.
For what its worth, I dont think MW is a pedo at all. He may or may not be a perv, but I dont think he is. I think he just comments and looks at stuff a lot and those kids at BB took it to another level. I did some research myself and some of the stuff they said were exaggerated or just lies. The thread where they claim he wanted to "smash" the teenage girl was gone all together.

Having said that, I still dont think he belonged here. He commented on everything, but never said anything. If you dont use AAS, never used AAS, and never plan to use AAS, why hang out on an AAS board?

Just one mans opinion though.
I always thought it was strange that he hung out here and majority of his posts I read were meaningless one liners but he seemed like a good guy at heart to me. I always felt bad for him when others would bash him. He would never stand up for himself but would come back in a few days like nothing happened. I never recall him engaging in any threads or conversation here about anything slightly perverse or sexual, not one time, hmmm, but that's kinda strange though also.......

But jay got me thinking. He hangs out on an AAS board he doesn't belong on and never plans to use AAS. Is it really too far fetched to think that he was hanging out on a teen board that he does not belong on?

I always thought it was strange that he hung out here and majority of his posts I read were meaningless one liners but he seemed like a good guy at heart to me. I always felt bad for him when others would bash him. He would never stand up for himself but would come back in a few days like nothing happened. I never recall him engaging in any threads or conversation here about anything slightly perverse or sexual, not one time, hmmm, but that's kinda strange though also.......

But jay got me thinking. He hangs out on an AAS board he doesn't belong on and never plans to use AAS. Is it really too far fetched to think that he was hanging out on a teen board that he does not belong on?

I think it's because he was booted off bb.com is the reason why he was here. I actually googled mindless works yesterday and found him on a fitness board.

Fair enough.
I have no valid argument against what your saying.
To be honest, as shallow as it sounds, my wanting Odie to post it is simply curiosity on my part.
But your right. If there's an explaination he should be man enough to defend himself. And if he doesn't believe he owes anyone an explaination or doesn't care enough too explain then that's his perogative.
He may not be a pedophile but not all of the info was manufactured. Some of what was uncovered was valid and in the least creepy and in my opinion not morally respectable. If i had a teenage daughter and I found out a man his age was chatting with her on an online forum and checking out her photos I wouldn't be happy about it. Remember he did admit to some of what was uncovered and offered an explaination that to me didn't sound legit. Am I wrong in believing that the screen shots of his chats were legit? I ask that in all seriousness. He may not be kidnapping or raping children I agree but something there isn't right.
If I take my selfish curiosity out of it...your right. If there's an explaination to be had let it come from him.

He breaks down and explains every single concern in the PM. I actually didn't think it was him at first cause of his seriousness and thorough explanations. Ok I'm just teasing you now but it's true. He says that he's pretty much just mad and sickened about this situation and took Meso completely off his phone and took his pic down from here. Just relaying what he messaged me.

I completely understand members not wanting me to share though. If he wants to clear his name or try to he should do it. If for nothing else fuck trying to become a member here again I would just post my story to defend some dignity. Especially if I knew 100% it wasn't true and you guys Bashed me and called me a pedophile. You best believe my exit would never be forgotten.

Could @Chris Hanson be @Millard Baker??

tumblr_mp0oyeUuAv1snfsquo1_400.gif

anigif_enhanced-15858-1395846794-1.gif

MmBKV8X.gif
Honestly I think it's someone like @crossfitisgay im sure Whoever it is has been around for a while and is also probably a "miscer" from BB.com

He should either nut up and come in here and explain himself, or just delete his account and stay the fuck away. Not because I actually think he is a pedo or not, but just to be man about it, not hide behind another member.
I also agree w Jay. He prob is just some weird, creepy dude and those kids over on misc ran with it for the lulz.

I think it's because he was booted off bb.com is the reason why he was here. I actually googled mindless works yesterday and found him on a fitness board.

He breaks down and explains every single concern in the PM. I actually didn't think it was him at first cause of his seriousness and thorough explanations. Ok I'm just teasing you now but it's true. He says that he's pretty much just mad and sickened about this situation and took Meso completely off his phone and took his pic down from here. Just relaying what he messaged me.

I completely understand members not wanting me to share though. If he wants to clear his name or try to he should do it. If for nothing else fuck trying to become a member here again I would just post my story to defend some dignity. Especially if I knew 100% it wasn't true and you guys Bashed me and called me a pedophile. You best believe my exit would never be forgotten.

Ya know Odie I also don't think whoever Chris Hansen is, if he is a know member here with another handle, should be exposing all this behind a different persona. @CensoredBoardsSuck seems to have it figured out who he is. Maybe others do as well. He may be someone that I or we respect but I think if your going to expose someone you should stand behind your position. I don't want to make enemies here especially if it's someone that I otherwise get along with but I will speak my mind and say that a very serious drama has been propagated and the person responsible should man up and be known.

Half of the shit I get involved in here I ask myself, after I finish typing, why do I even care enough to get involved. I say to myself to just shut the fuck up and read and learn and mind your own fucking business but I end up hitting "post reply" anyway. I avoid drama at any cost in my real life. Especially other peoples. I've ended friendships because they brought too much drama into my life. Why do I get involved in shit here. I'm just thinking out loud. I've just decided that from now on I'm just going to read and learn and contribute when I can and stay out of shit like this from now on. I'm a grown man for Christ's sake. What the fuck.
Epiphany had and expressed.

I don't give a shit who mindless is or what he's done. He doesn't live in my neighborhood. Fuck it.

Honestly I think it's someone like @crossfitisgay im sure Whoever it is has been around for a while and is also probably a "miscer" from BB.com
wtf bro.... is it because you were the board douche until i came around that you are always targeting me? im a 25y/o who came here on my first cycle and learned a lot...quickly... including how i am such a homo gay cock sucker etc etc for accepting free gear because i did not know or quite care for at the time of the implications. Now to pin me as all these other things and continue your bullshit after i have admitted my ways were not the way to go and have ceased and desisted only makes you seem to be the more guilty party.... Suck my dick you insecure little bitch

My grundle is itchy and smells like broccoli. Is that bad? :eek:
I shaved it and applied a mustard poultice. :confused:
Hoping that helps. Should I post a pic?o_O
First off NO!!! That is not bad, broccoli is good for you and second and most importantly, HELL YEAH! You should post a picture [emoji50]

wtf bro.... is it because you were the board douche until i came around that you are always targeting me? im a 25y/o who came here on my first cycle and learned a lot...quickly... including how i am such a homo gay cock sucker etc etc for accepting free gear because i did not know or quite care for at the time of the implications. Now to pin me as all these other things and continue your bullshit after i have admitted my ways were not the way to go and have ceased and desisted only makes you seem to be the more guilty party.... Suck my dick you insecure little bitch

I had to google chomo today. Fuck you guys for teaching me a new bad word. My mouth was dirty as it was.

I had to google chomo today. Fuck you guys for teaching me a new bad word. My mouth was dirty as it was.

I had no idea what it meant until I came here.

Also who is Chris Hansen? I thought it was me for a minute, but when I tried to log in my password didnt work. The search continues...

Well i learned what a grundle is thanks to brutus. Its now my new favorite word[emoji41]
Time to google chomo[emoji4]

The funny thing is I wasn't even "targeting" you in a negative way. You're so quick to jump to exchanging blows when in reality I didn't even say anything negative about you. Had no negative intentions about what I said whatsoever. We have members here saying that mr. Hanson might be CBS who happens to be one of the most respected members on this board. I said I thought it might be you. Take it as a fucking compliment and don't get so personal on here dude. And you're calling me insecure? You don't get anywhere on here from trash talking other contributing members, which is one reason I called you out that time. Honestly I don't see the context in which I offended you this time. Wasn't even trying to.

I had no idea what it meant until I came here.

Also who is Chris Hansen? I thought it was me for a minute, but when I tried to log in my password didnt work. The search continues...

A true mystery for me as well as the speculations run wild. I've heard he was a source, but calling out a guy who doesn't use doesn't add up. Was he a member here already? Or just out for mindless? It's entertaining hearing all the theories, I wish I truly gave a fuck :(

The start of this thread was dumb. If people have a personal beef it should be handled between pm. I fucking hate drama, that shits for women. Sorry for the rant that had nothing to do with your post lol

A true mystery for me as well as the speculations run wild. I've heard he was a source, but calling out a guy who doesn't use doesn't add up. Was he a member here already? Or just out for mindless? It's entertaining hearing all the theories, I wish I truly gave a fuck :(

The start of this thread was dumb. If people have a personal beef it should be handled between pm. I fucking hate drama, that shits for women. Sorry for the rant that had nothing to do with your post lol

I can almost agree. Except the few women we get here dont even argue / act like a lot of the male members. They all seem to get along, really well.

Once again I would like to reiterate that this thread has done nothing to benefit meso but make us look childish. How about we handle shit through pm if we have an issue. Let's go back to being a some what honorable board and stop fighting with each other. It's fucking gay and makes us look bad as a whole.

I can almost agree. Except the few women we get here dont even argue / act like a lot of the male members. They all seem to get along, really well.

You're 100% right about that brother. I was on that section today and told my wife she might like to join. Hopefully this shit will die down soon.

Edit: I didn't mean to be disrespectful to any women member here by stating woman like drama. Men are much worse are reading this thread.