Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Yawn. Hey look everyone I told you that Bickle was still here daily. I only told members where to find you did I not? Did I lie? Now go back to sucking off 24k until he finally screws over someone and you move on to the next source. Also I heard from a member here that you sent out a fake pic of yourself a while back. I sure we would all Love to see it being as a member showed here a while back that you publicly said you had met and he told me you were just an average guy at best. Once again I just told members where to find you on the daily. I guess the truth pissed you off.

Yes you most definitely steered members to 24k. Shit just your mear presence being there daily and being that's the only place you are makes members think they are good to go. I steered members to Paxton? LMAO. For a very brief time I used Paxtons Tri-tren and told members where I got it. I believe Paxton shut their doors over a year ago.

Awe fuck it I was gonna leave it be but we both know that's not my style. Yeah you probably did get 30 likes on your post in 24k thread just like all your post get that many likes in there cause it's well know you are the moderator there. Funny how many like your getting once you leave your throne ehh? Yeah sorry this thread isn't made up of noobs desperate for a source. You really should get out more. There's a another fairly new thread here where we talk about you as well. A few of us have received your PMs to take it easy and be nice in your home ( 24k thread). You see I spent my drive to work snap shoting your PMs to me. I will not post them cause I think we are both better then that and I hope you feel the same way. I simply just felt like you would be scrambling to edit them cause of what you said about the underground and the members that you speak so highly of publicly. While going through them I have a few where you PM me as to the direction you would like to see the underground go. Let's just say no one that cares about this place wants to see the underground go that direction. You referenced where I told a few members about the Paxton tri-tren I was on. Guess what they are not on Meso. I have more respect for this place then to turn it into something it's not. Also funny you mentioned my dad and how I post my life on here cause I believe a few times you immediately messaged me and acted concerned and wanted to know more. I have a PM where I came to you cause I received PMs from members that we're having problems with 24k. Why would I do that? You immediately got the problem fixed. So when you say that your not supporting 24k that's hard to believe when you are his rep/ moderator.

All I simply did was tell members that thought you had left Meso where to find you and for some reason it really pissed you off. Lol

Alright, look, Odie, I am assuming that you posted these messages BEFORE you PM'd me this morning, because your tone in the PM's was much different. It seems like you posted this, then went and read our PM's from a long time ago looking for dirt on me, and then realized/remembered I probably wasn't the best guy to double cross by snapshotting and posting my PM's given our history and what we know about each other. As I stated in my PM to you, NOTHING you post about me could ever cause me to go that low. Nothing.

I wouldn't even have responded to these comments if you wouldn't have questioned my integrity and character, again. That is the part that fueled my anger and caused me to come out swinging last night in the first place.

Some of the things you are saying above are flat out lies - I do not know if you are the one fabricating the lie, or someone has lied to you and you are just repeating it?

Fake pics of me? Huh? What? Someone who has met me in real life saying derogatory things about me? Huh? What? The number of people here who have met me IRL and/or have seen pics of me could be counted almost on one hand. I don't even understand where any of that came from. It is silly. The only people I have sent pics to are friends who sent pics to me first, and out of friendship and as a good faith gesture I did the same in return. But there is nothing doctored or exaggerated about them. Again, silliness. The people who have met me or seen my pics would vouch that I have nothing to hide, nothing to lie about. I am confused on that one, man.

Look you told me you want to squash this and I am more than willing to do so. You and anyone else, at anytime, could have just flat out asked me what my involvement with 24k was. If you would have done that respectfully, instead of taking cheap shot after cheap shot through thinly veiled insinuations, it never would have gotten so out of control.

Hopefully we can both be civil going forward and if you want to question my participation in any thread or topic, call me out respectfully and I'll always answer the same way.

And for the record, I have no affiliation with 24k in any way. I just don't.

Out of curiosity, who were you in a previous Meso incarnation?

i have never had a previous username here. as i have said before this forum has become a troll hangout. i normally use another forum for real knowledge since you don't have to wade thru the crap troll posts. i do stand by this is the best troll aas site on the net. you can tell the retards here you are trolling them and they still go for it. the amount of ignorance here is fucking mind boggling.

Alright, look, Odie, I am assuming that you posted these messages BEFORE you PM'd me this morning, because your tone in the PM's was much different. It seems like you posted this, then went and read our PM's from a long time ago looking for dirt on me, and then realized/remembered I probably wasn't the best guy to double cross by snapshotting and posting my PM's given our history and what we know about each other. As I stated in my PM to you, NOTHING you post about me could ever cause me to go that low. Nothing.

I wouldn't even have responded to these comments if you wouldn't have questioned my integrity and character, again. That is the part that fueled my anger and caused me to come out swinging last night in the first place.

Some of the things you are saying above are flat out lies - I do not know if you are the one fabricating the lie, or someone has lied to you and you are just repeating it?

Fake pics of me? Huh? What? Someone who has met me in real life saying derogatory things about me? Huh? What? The number of people here who have met me IRL and/or have seen pics of me could be counted almost on one hand. I don't even understand where any of that came from. It is silly. The only people I have sent pics to are friends who sent pics to me first, and out of friendship and as a good faith gesture I did the same in return. But there is nothing doctored or exaggerated about them. Again, silliness. The people who have met me or seen my pics would vouch that I have nothing to hide, nothing to lie about. I am confused on that one, man.

Look you told me you want to squash this and I am more than willing to do so. You and anyone else, at anytime, could have just flat out asked me what my involvement with 24k was. If you would have done that respectfully, instead of taking cheap shot after cheap shot through thinly veiled insinuations, it never would have gotten so out of control.

Hopefully we can both be civil going forward and if you want to question my participation in any thread or topic, call me out respectfully and I'll always answer the same way.

And for the record, I have no affiliation with 24k in any way. I just don't.

You bet your ass I posted those messages first. As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I see where you put some crap out there like that. Please take a look at my post that pissed you off and then look at the first post I woke up to this morning from you. I believe yours involved my family and a lot more. Which is weird cause you've commented on the pic of my dad more then any member here. If I wanted to take it to and all out bash your family fight I wouldn't of pussy footed around in the beginning and would of posted one of my later comments in its place. Truth of the matter is that if you read my post that pissed you off you will see that the whole last paragraph is saying I'm not bashing you at all. I can totally see where it pisssd you off but not to the point of where you took it. Especially since it was just informing members where to find you. I get it though, I'm a dick.

I'm glad we are squashing it. I considered you a friend before all this and that's why you have enough to end me now if you like. Just to be clear I would never post our convos or anything of that sorta matter. You could post my name and address right now and I would just leave with no retaliation. In actuality you would probably be doing me a favor cause I'm addicted to this place and can't kick it. So if you wish to destroy me go for it and don't be worried about retaliation. I'm really not pissed at all. How could I be this week? Im taking my best friend as my wife. I was first thing this morning that's for sure. Man I've go so much going on this week it's ridiculous. Big week for me and my girl has already got that beautiful pregnancy glow about her. Shit I'm tempted to post a pic of how beautiful she is right here. You mentioned that I'm trying to be a internet hero or something by posting comments about my personal life like that. You should know by now that's just me. I had the shortest cycle log on Meso but it was also the longest. Not cause I worked that hard or had the most knowledge to share. ( cause I didn't/don't )Lol it's cause I share my life and in return others share their experiences. It's how I make brothers here. Whatever you decide I promise I will go on living with the out come. Have a good rest of your day Bickle.

Alright now that's over. It's sit down dinner and board game night for me. Fellas all I have to say is relish the time you have! I like Meso I used to love it. It took time away from everything I really love. Let's keep things in perspective this place is a time killer some good is done but it's a place for some of us to come together. A place were we have common interest and if you choose you can vent on some pretty shady ugl's. Don't let this place consume you though. Let life consume you.

Um. Can't we all just get along? I have some hostages I have to brush down with my grundle and all this noise is making me pucker up.

Plus I am sitting in some good cavaliers / heat seats getting ready to hear the locals piss on Lebron. These shits weren't cheap so stop harshing my mellow.

You bet your ass I posted those messages first. As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I see where you put some crap out there like that. Please take a look at my post that pissed you off and then look at the first post I woke up to this morning from you. I believe yours involved my family and a lot more. Which is weird cause you've commented on the pic of my dad more then any member here. If I wanted to take it to and all out bash your family fight I wouldn't of pussy footed around in the beginning and would of posted one of my later comments in its place. Truth of the matter is that if you read my post that pissed you off you will see that the whole last paragraph is saying I'm not bashing you at all. I can totally see where it pisssd you off but not to the point of where you took it. Especially since it was just informing members where to find you. I get it though, I'm a dick.

I'm glad we are squashing it. I considered you a friend before all this and that's why you have enough to end me now if you like. Just to be clear I would never post our convos or anything of that sorta matter. You could post my name and address right now and I would just leave with no retaliation. In actuality you would probably be doing me a favor cause I'm addicted to this place and can't kick it. So if you wish to destroy me go for it and don't be worried about retaliation. I'm really not pissed at all. How could I be this week? Im taking my best friend as my wife. I was first thing this morning that's for sure. Man I've go so much going on this week it's ridiculous. Big week for me and my girl has already got that beautiful pregnancy glow about her. Shit I'm tempted to post a pic of how beautiful she is right here. You mentioned that I'm trying to be a internet hero or something by posting comments about my personal life like that. You should know by now that's just me. I had the shortest cycle log on Meso but it was also the longest. Not cause I worked that hard or had the most knowledge to share. ( cause I didn't/don't )Lol it's cause I share my life and in return others share their experiences. It's how I make brothers here. Whatever you decide I promise I will go on living with the out come. Have a good rest of your day Bickle.

Neither of you are posting the other's information. No reason to even bring it up because it won't happen.

The entire community here that knows me knows I would never, EVER post anybody's info.

Odie knows this too. I typed about 9,000 words (it felt like) in a PM to him this morning, after he did reach out to me, expressing concern about this topic. I told him then, and will state it in front of the board, that:
A) he had nothing AT ALL to worry about with me having his info
B) Despite what has happened, if the dude needed help with something today I'd ask him where to send what he needed before he could even finish asking for it
C) I like Odie, I just don't like his condescending demeanor towards folks here sometimes, and in this case didn't like the insinuations being made about my integrity

My overall history here at Meso shows that I respect everyone showing me and showing Meso respect. Do I look like the newb welcome wagon sometimes? Sure I do. Does that irritate some other members? Of course it does. But I never, ever do it to gain personal favor with the new members. As far as I can see, there is no benefit for me in that.

I do it because I told Millard that I share in the vision he has for Meso, and that I consider it a responsibility to try to help grow this place and cultivate the culture that he believes will allow Meso to grow and prosper. This is just my opinion, but I think it is selfish to disrespect members who are making an honest effort to contribute here. Disrespectful to Millard, disrespectful to the community. Creating a negative, hostile Meso environment does not contribute to Millard's goals here. And that was where my initial anger began - seeing respectful, less tenured members get crapped on and dismissed and deemed unworthy of socializing with the cool kids. Not cool.

Anyways, consider it squashed Odie, deep down inside you know I wouldn't ever post your info, man, ever.

Destroy you? Come on! I'm the dude that would pick you up and dust you off after someone else tried to destroy. Not the dude to try to finish you off when you were vulnerable.

Enjoy the next few months of life. I have already experienced all of that. I hope it turns out as good for you as it has for me.
Special times ahead for you. That baby is gonna teach you more about you than 20-some years of living has.

Last edited:
To truly squash this we all gotta Dutch Rutter. ......ok I'll start so who's with me? I have small hands so it's gonna make you look big so keep that in mind ;)