Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Um. Can't we all just get along? I have some hostages I have to brush down with my grundle and all this noise is making me pucker up.

Brutus the peace maker and calming voice of reason in a thread? Now all we need is a pic of Ben wearing a holiday sweater and holding a kitten and this joint will be complete! ;)

Have fun at that game, brother. I'll be watching for you on TV!

Brutus the peace maker and calming voice of reason in a thread? Now all we need is a pic of Ben wearing a holiday sweater and holding a kitten and this joint will be complete! ;)
Tip off son!
Have fun at that game, brother. I'll be watching for you on TV!
1458430880318.jpg

Um. Can't we all just get along? I have some hostages I have to brush down with my grundle and all this noise is making me pucker up.
I don't know what any of that means but it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what a grundle is but I'm sure I don't want one. The sound of it makes me feel dirty.

I don't know what any of that means but it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what a grundle is but I'm sure I don't want one. The sound of it makes me feel dirty.

lol, a new one for me too.
[paste:font size="4"]Urban Dictionary: grundle
Urban Dictionary
grundle. The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville. One of these days, I'm going to move to the grundle.
Grundel - ‎Urban Dictionary: grundle - ‎http://bn.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grundle (Grundle) - ‎Last

@bickel29 I humbly accept your defeat. Glad you realized who you were up against. Let that be a lesson to you. Jk jk calm down. You have mail. Probably should of read your message before I posted earlier. Oops

This has been one hell of a thread. Who would of thought? I do hate it for Mindless though. Yeah he's a weird dude who said some weird things but I really don't believe he got what he deserved. I PMed him last night to take up for himself and clear his name if the accusations weren't true but I guess he doesn't care to or simply can't. I'm such a dick. Yeah I get down right pissed and do my thing at times but 75% of the time I feel like such a scum bag afterwards. I had no proof but hear say on Mindless. None of us did except for a few weird ass post made by him. His comment about being investigated for the kidnapping of a little girl would get his fucking ass beat down in the real world but I really kinda think that he's got brain damage from the accident he talks about and was just talking out his ass like he does here . Really who knows though. All I know is that I was unfair in the matter. I would really like to hear his side of the story. Probably for my own selfish reasons though.

I dont know about the rest of you, but i feel better now[emoji4]
And having brutus drop by.... Well that was a bonus.
Well, im off to check out ma grundle[emoji50]

Party on[emoji41]

Well fellas Mindless reached out to me. Would anyone like to hear/read his explanation or is the damage done? I am just a middle man that feels I judged the guy based on hear say and would feel a bit better by telling his story for you guys to make your decisions. In no way am I saying he did or didn't do the things accused of. No one knows that but Mindless. If interested I will share if not I won't.

Well fellas Mindless reached out to me. Would anyone like to hear/read his explanation or is the damage done? I am just a middle man that feels I judged the guy based on hear say and would feel a bit better by telling his story for you guys to make your decisions. In no way am I saying he did or didn't do the things accused of. No one knows that but Mindless. If interested I will share if not I won't.

Personally, I think it would be more effective and respected if Mindless posted it himself. That's just my opinion, unless there is some reason I am unaware of that prevents him from doing so.

EDIT: Did he say why he hasn't responded?

If he has given permission for you to share it then what more harm could it do.
I know I'm curious.

I dont know about the rest of you, but i feel better now[emoji4]
And having brutus drop by.... Well that was a bonus.
Well, im off to check out ma grundle[emoji50]

Party on[emoji41]
My grundle is itchy and smells like broccoli. Is that bad? :eek:
I shaved it and applied a mustard poultice. :confused:
Hoping that helps. Should I post a pic?o_O

No why can't he come on here and defend himself. I rather hear it from him.

He has. he has given me permission to share his PM to me that he wrote to me on another board.
I guess I'll start the ball rolling.
I vote yes. An explanation would be good and if we think it's bullshit...Well we're right back to where we're at now so....
Anyone else?

I haven't said a thing about Mindless. I have worked alongside with him many times running sources out of here and he was one of the first guys to pm me and welcome me back. I don't really want to hear it from Odie. I haven't passed judgement nor do I plan to its not my department. I would just rather here from him.