Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

It took me a few days to figure out how to respond to this - or if I should. docd's posts helped put it in perspective for me so I'll post a few thoughts.

The way this Mindless thing worked out is a real shame. I looked at the evidence presented and there's no proof of him being a chomo.

I'm sure Mindless is humiliated and feels the guys he thought were his friends didn't have his back, which they didnt. We're so used to being suspicious of people we turn on our own at the first sign of trouble. This thing turned into a witch hunt and rumors and innuendo were taken as fact while we ignored the fact that not once in all the time Mindless has been here did he ever say anything that would give any indication he's in to children. So I understand his reluctance to offer an explanation.

That said, since there's no proof of wrongdoing, Mindless has nothing to explain as far as I'm concerned. If he chooses to come back, I have no problem with it. And should he choose not to return, that his prerogative.

As far as Mindless himself goes, sure he's little weird but who here isn't a little off the wall? This is a forum made up mostly of drug using weightlifters - not exactly an example of mentally healthy individuals. If we start chasing off everyone that's a little bit different, there won't be many people left, and the remaining few will be the boring members.

The other thing I want to mention is members questioning him not using AAS, and that that somehow disqualifies him from participating on Meso. Since when is using AAS a prerequisite for membership here? It's a strength training forum, isn't it? Where else is someone who's interested in weightlifting supposed to go - especially where they'll find the quality of information Meso provides? My point is we're all here for our own reasons. Maybe Mindless' liked the camaraderie. Who cares what his reason was, Meso is a big forum and there should be room for everybody.

Hell, I rarely talk about training or AAS anymore because it bores me. To borrow an overused cliché, ive been there and done that. Unlike most of the members, I don't have training goals anymore other than to stay in shape. I still enjoy doing the occasional blast but not to achieve a specific goal, i do it because it's fun and to see what happens.

And I'm not much interested in giving training advice to noobs that are either going to ignore it or argue with me.

So where does that leave me?

It leaves me posting about what interests me, often in the general and political forum, or trolling scammers and conmen in the underground. To use another worn out cliché to explain my reason for being here, it is what it is.

Last edited:
you never heard the term chomo in context consider that a blessing, you likely still possess the right to vote and free assembly with whom you so decide.
chomo = subhuman. period.
The reality is that there are very few righteous men that act selflessly...chomo is a pass for the wolves. Whatever kind of game they play, chomos become the apple of their eye. Predators that become prey of the sickest individuals knowing that the righteous men will stand idly by.

you never heard the term chomo in context consider that a blessing, you likely still possess the right to vote and free assembly with whom you so decide.
The reality is that there are very few righteous men that act selflessly...chomo is a pass for the wolves. Whatever kind of game they play, chomos become the apple of their eye. Predators that become prey of the sickest individuals knowing that the righteous men will stand idly by.
Never heard that term before coming here, and now that you give me the meaning , i gotta say its not what i thought.

It took me a few days to figure out how to respond to this - or if I should. docd's posts helped put it in perspective for me so I'll post a few thoughts.

The way this Mindless thing worked out is a real shame. I looked at the evidence presented and there's no proof of him being a chomo.

I'm sure Mindless is humiliated and feels the guys he thought were his friends didn't have his back, which they didnt. We're so used to being suspicious of people we turn on our own at the first sign of trouble. This thing turned into a witch hunt and rumors and innuendo were taken as fact while we ignored the fact that not once in all the time Mindless has been here did he ever say anything that would give any indication he's in to children. So I understand his reluctance to offer an explanation.

That said, since there's no proof of wrongdoing, Mindless has nothing to explain as far as I'm concerned. If he chooses to come back, I have no problem with it. And should he choose not to return, that his prerogative.

As far as Mindless himself goes, sure he's little weird but who here isn't a little off the wall? This is a forum made up mostly of drug using weightlifters - not exactly an example of mentally healthy individuals. If we start chasing off everyone that's a little bit different, there won't be many people left, and the remaining few will be the boring members.

The other thing I want to mention is members questioning him not using AAS, and that that somehow disqualifies him from participating on Meso. Since when is using AAS a prerequisite for membership here? It's a strength training forum, isn't it? Where else is someone who's interested in weightlifting supposed to go - especially where they'll find the quality of information Meso provides? My point is we're all here for our own reasons. Maybe Mindless' liked the camaraderie. Who cares what his reason was, Meso is a big forum and there should be room for everybody.

Hell, I rarely talk about training or AAS anymore because it bores me. To borrow an overused cliché, ive been there and done that. Unlike most of the members, I don't have training goals anymore other than to stay in shape. I still enjoy doing the occasional blast but not to achieve a specific goal, i do it because it's fun and to see what happens.

And I'm not much interested in giving training advice to noobs that are either going to ignore it or argue with me.

It leaves me posting about what interests me, often in the general and political forum, or trolling scammers and conmen in the underground. To use another worn out cliché to explain my reason for being here, it is what it is.

It's easy to join the pack and follow the majority, especially on such a sensitive subject. Did I have solid to ground to pass judgment and become both jury and executioner? Of course not. I like many others participated in the witch hunt and became a mere follower based on loose accusations. How would I feel in the same situation? To be placed in that category would be the worst thing I could imagine.

Let me be the first to back track and say that I had no right to pass judgement. I would rather call myself out for being wrong about this than labeling mindless something so low that I had no evidence of. I'll eat my previous statement. I sent a pm to him already but feel I owe an apology to the board as well for being unbecoming as a man.

As far as Mindless himself goes, sure he's little weird but who here isn't a little off the wall? This is a forum made up mostly of drug using weightlifters -..
No kidding man we spend more time bashing each and less time on learning .. more and more as time goes by us..
How about we do a little experiment for one week no more arguments/calling anyone out/etc .. if anyone starts a fight we just ignoring them..

Maybe we can have a thread where everyone puts in piece of there knowledge..

I love PUSSY!!

Although I did post one of the CT pump pics on this thread, I fully agree with this. All we know a 14 year old kid could of been posting those rumours and memes about Mindless on BB.com.

Although I did post one of the CT pump pics on this thread, I fully agree with this. All we know a 14 year old kid could of been posting those rumours and memes about Mindless on BB.com.
Good work detective. Call of duty expert and sherlock Holmes style detective, bravo

Hello everyone!

I have made the decision to return and it has been a difficult one to make, as these baseless accusations are serious enough to damage my reputation here and anywhere else. I hold no grudges and certainly do hope no one will hold any more against me.

So lets bury this hatchet 6 feet under. Anyone agree?

Hello everyone!

I have made the decision to return and it has been a difficult one to make, as these baseless accusations are serious enough to damage my reputation here and anywhere else. I hold no grudges and certainly do hope no one will hold any more against me.

Mindless I believe you should copy and paste the PM you sent me. Like CBS said, you owe no one an explanation but I just feel it would possibly help speed up some trust issues of members here.

I'm sorry for my actions towards you. I call y'all my bros and first chance I got I attacked one of the nicest guys here. I really need to work on myself :(

Everyone seems to be apologizing and saying they shouldn't have bashed ect.. I mean honestly... The evidence wasn't fully telling, the truth was never said. No one will ever know the truth except mindless himself. Do I think that he deserved to be put down just for the " evidence " that was given? Not entirely. Mindless doesn't deserve to be flamed the way he was, and maybe we took it too far. But it's our nature here. I also know this is a place where we are quick to talk down upon anything and anyone if we feel Cautious about them being here. Mindless should have defended, instead of running off. Or maybe he knows he's in too deep to ever be able to truly make a difference on the story. I don't regret a gut instinct. But I would apologize if I had a believeable story from mindless. But then again, it's hard to look past that. Could it all be bullshit and he be innocent? Yes. But if you have someone aiming a gun at you Saying they won't shoot.. Do you believe them or go by what you see in front of you and shoot first?

My thoughts. Done with this thread now.

Hello everyone!

I feel a good explanation is in order man. But that is my opinion. It is obvious this evidence found, at least most of it appears you pissed someone off, they trolled the Fuck out of you. Why? What happened in the beginning? Why all this Shit Mindless. And I am sorry we did not have your back until REAL solid evidence was presented. We should not be treating members like next week's trash to be thrown out. I have been away for a few months but before I left, Mindless was a respectable member. All this is fucked up and we need some explanations and/or REAL evidence. But Mindless, some of the shit brought to light is disturbing to say the least.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to know how in the fuck did you have over 27,000 posts on BB.com and didn't know what section you were in?? And how long were you a member there??

I never made any personal comments about Mindless so I have nothing to apologize for. I did say I didn't believe he would be back. It appears I was incorrect on that.

Having a teenage son I don't want any adult saying anything to him in person or via the internet that they wouldn't say to him if I were in the room. I am not hypocritical in this regard. I would never say anything to a child that I wouldn't say if his parent(s) were in the room. I don't talk to anyone who I know is a child via the internet period

A lot of the stuff that was posted and said to have come from Mindless isn't right to me. That doesn't mean any of it is illegal. Mindless if you didn't say those things in conversations with kids I think it is important that you let us know that those words didn't come from you.

@MindlessWork i know you don't like confrontation so just post the PM. It was very clear and honest I felt. You explained every single accusation.

We have the luxury of not really having to deal with kids on a board such as this. I feel like anyone of us on a board such as bb.com could be talking to a kid and not even know it. I know when I was 15 I looked like I was in my 20s

I never made any personal comments about Mindless so I have nothing to apologize for. I did say I didn't believe he would be back. It appears I was incorrect on that.

Having a teenage son I don't want any adult saying anything to him in person or via the internet that they wouldn't say to him if I were in the room. I am not hypocritical in this regard. I would never say anything to a child that I wouldn't say if his parent(s) were in the room. I don't talk to anyone who I know is a child via the internet period

A lot of the stuff that was posted and said to have come from Mindless isn't right to me. That doesn't mean any of it is illegal. Mindless if you didn't say those things in conversations with kids I think it is important that you let us know that those words didn't come from you.
To answer your question no, that didn't come from me and a lot of things people claim that I have said I never said it that way. Way too much malice those days.

Here it is guys the whole story..I don't like posting big walls of text so kept it all in a nutshell and this was the PM I sent to Odie on another forum:

MindlessWork said:
Odie:

Sorry for not having responded to your PM over on Meso as I've taken down a lot of my stuff as well as deleting my Meso account info on my phone in total disgust and anger. I am not going to make a long ass wall of text post here so will tell the truth now as it got all lost in the heat of all that anger. I admit I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and that in itself bugs me deeply.
How all this stuff transpired was due to my own lapses in judgment which has created nothing but a nightmare for me and nothing can undo it as the damage is already done.

Number One: this post I made about "cops buying my story" made on bb.com was in itself a troll bait attempt that I made while under the influence of some anti-depressants I have been taking for depression around that time and I actually had NO idea of any kidnapping attempt in my area. Never did I realize that post took on a life of its own and people on bb.com jumped on it and discredited me bigtime for making it.

Secondly, a few threads that I posted (but did not create the threads) in in the main misc section were later moved to the teen section. That also caused me grief as the post was harmless (the one where I posted "why was this thread bumped".

The biggest thing is about this dick pic you supposedly was mentioning about. I do remember that pic and it was a chat room that I was invited to supposedly to discuss lifting and such. I admit I was not paying attention to the video but to the chat text (I also had put down my glasses so could not see clearly) when someone was groping his crotch and that was screenshotted at a rather bad moment. I could not even live that one down...I was so mortified I was trolled hard by these people.

Another thing this "would smash" comment which I also made as a troll post (another bad idea!). Tried to delete it but I could not, when I realized I made a big error. I was banned but for a week. In the end I was permanently banned but not for any pedo comments but due to a joke I cracked about a mod and the mod was so upset. Basically I said this mod was a chicken chest nothing more.

Further, in real life I have NEVER entertained any sort of sexual attraction to any child and I find pedos to be so abhorrent. I don't expect you to believe everything that I mentioned here in this post but it is your call. I don't think I will return to Meso as the damage has been already done and the genie can't be put back into the bottle. No one there will trust me again now that this has occurred.

Feel free to PM me here if you need more info or if there is anything else you'd like to ask. If you like, you can try to settle things over there and MAYBE I will consider a return.

Thanks,

MW