Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

CdnGuy - thanks for being a man and PM'ing me earlier to let me know you posted this.

As I told you earlier this evening, I will never have a problem with anyone questioning my involvement anywhere across Meso, providing they are fair about it. And this is a very fair question.

Please see my response above to scrOdie for the explanation. I hope it make sense as to why I am only in a handful of threads the past few months, the 24k thread being one of them. If it doesn't make sense let me know and I'll try to explain it a little better.

Thanks CdnGuy - be good man!

[Donning the blue helmet]

The Detroit Redwings are gonna beat the Blackhawks this year. :eek:

I agree with everything you said but what does that have to do with the topic at hand.
Not being a dick Bickel. I just don't know where you're going with that in reference to Chris Hansen or mindless or...

You're not being a dick. I was agreeing with the person I quoted in the first half of my post (although I messed up quoting them, I think).

To be clear, I wasn't commenting on Chris Hanson or Mindless or... that message I quoted was from earlier in this thread, many pages ago. Hope that makes sense, Mel. Hope you've been doing well too!

You're not being a dick. I was agreeing with the person I quoted in the first half of my post (although I messed up quoting them, I think).

To be clear, I wasn't commenting on Chris Hanson or Mindless or... that message I quoted was from earlier in this thread, many pages ago. Hope that makes sense, Mel. Hope you've been doing well too!
Thanks for explaining.
I'm doing quite well my friend. Thank you.

They will all eventually lose to the Kings ;)

Obviously as many of the fellas here know, I am a huge Hawks fan (hence CBS cracking on me with his Wings comment) but even so, I absolutely love watching Drew Doughty play for your Kings. That guy is phenomenal. Him and Duncan Keith are incredible defenceman (you knew I'd have to throw my guy in there with Doughty). Doughty is one of those guys that you like watching play no matter who you root for. Dude is great!

Obviously as many of the fellas here know, I am a huge Hawks fan (hence CBS cracking on me with his Wings comment) but even so, I absolutely love watching Drew Doughty play for your Kings. That guy is phenomenal. Him and Duncan Keith are incredible defenceman (you knew I'd have to throw my guy in there with Doughty). Doughty is one of those guys that you like watching play no matter who you root for. Dude is great!
I hope kings and hawks make it to the conference finals. Last time that happened it was one of the best series I have seen.

We`ve really been playing like horseshit since the Capitals game a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully Crawford just needed a few games out of the net to rest up, and he can get back in the groove for playoffs. I think the wcf will come down to some combination of Kings, Stars snd Hawks. Revenge rematch of Kings-Hawks would be dynamite.

Hey dickhead, next time you want to talk shit about me, try tagging me so that I know about it, instead of other members asking me what you are talking about in a thread I have never even been in.

What's wrong? You gonna cry about how your low T is making you cranky and tired and a vagina again?!?!

There is a very simple explanation why I am only in a handful of threads. I am very rarely ever on Meso anymore, and when I do hop on, I mostly just read my PM's and check my alerts. The alerts, btw, will only prompt you on activity in threads that you have participated in. Therefore, the alerts I am getting (which is where I am then going to) are for a handful of threads that are now a little older.

See Odie, unlike you, I don't live to be an Internet forum hero. You, on the other hand, need the constant attention and dick fluffing you come here for. I don't take every chance I get to beg the masses for their approval and praise by posting pics of me and my dad and my girl, or making announcements about my big life events. You are a pathetic boy, suffering from your little man's complex, needing strangers to praise you.

And let's be honest about why you now have a problem with me. I checked your ass in that 24k thread for being an arrogant, ignorant, misinformed EGO FUCKING MANIAC. You had the nerve to tell other members that they didn't have the right to challenge you because they didn't have the extensive list of Meso accomplishments that you have. You refused to respond to Manamana when he pointed out how ignorant you were, for ko other reason than you knew he was right. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE! You really believe in your own hype. Little do you know, you were the damned punch line in about 25 PM's I received after I put your ass in your place.
Need proof that you are a joke in that thread. Go look how many likes that post got! It's probably up to about 30 now.

So yeah, you'll see me in that 24k thread a few times. Did I ever vouch for 24k in that thread? Or did I try to help members who had questions?

Yet, you steered dozens of people to Paxton? How did THAT work out? And you are calling me for helping people in terms 24k thread? Ironic, little man, keep throwing those stones from the porch of your glass house, internet hero.

Yawn. Hey look everyone I told you that Bickle was still here daily. I only told members where to find you did I not? Did I lie? Now go back to sucking off 24k until he finally screws over someone and you move on to the next source. Also I heard from a member here that you sent out a fake pic of yourself a while back. I sure we would all Love to see it being as a member showed here a while back that you publicly said you had met and he told me you were just an average guy at best. Once again I just told members where to find you on the daily. I guess the truth pissed you off.

Yes you most definitely steered members to 24k. Shit just your mear presence being there daily and being that's the only place you are makes members think they are good to go. I steered members to Paxton? LMAO. For a very brief time I used Paxtons Tri-tren and told members where I got it. I believe Paxton shut their doors over a year ago.

Last edited:
Hey dickhead, next time you want to talk shit about me, try tagging me so that I know about it, instead of other members asking me what you are talking about in a thread I have never even been in.

What's wrong? You gonna cry about how your low T is making you cranky and tired and a vagina again?!?!

There is a very simple explanation why I am only in a handful of threads. I am very rarely ever on Meso anymore, and when I do hop on, I mostly just read my PM's and check my alerts. The alerts, btw, will only prompt you on activity in threads that you have participated in. Therefore, the alerts I am getting (which is where I am then going to) are for a handful of threads that are now a little older.

See Odie, unlike you, I don't live to be an Internet forum hero. You, on the other hand, need the constant attention and dick fluffing you come here for. I don't take every chance I get to beg the masses for their approval and praise by posting pics of me and my dad and my girl, or making announcements about my big life events. You are a pathetic boy, suffering from your little man's complex, needing strangers to praise you.

And let's be honest about why you now have a problem with me. I checked your ass in that 24k thread for being an arrogant, ignorant, misinformed EGO FUCKING MANIAC. You had the nerve to tell other members that they didn't have the right to challenge you because they didn't have the extensive list of Meso accomplishments that you have. You refused to respond to Manamana when he pointed out how ignorant you were, for ko other reason than you knew he was right. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE! You really believe in your own hype. Little do you know, you were the damned punch line in about 25 PM's I received after I put your ass in your place.
Need proof that you are a joke in that thread. Go look how many likes that post got! It's probably up to about 30 now.

So yeah, you'll see me in that 24k thread a few times. Did I ever vouch for 24k in that thread? Or did I try to help members who had questions?

Yet, you steered dozens of people to Paxton? How did THAT work out? And you are calling me for helping people in terms 24k thread? Ironic, little man, keep throwing those stones from the porch of your glass house, internet hero.
Awe fuck it I was gonna leave it be but we both know that's not my style. Yeah you probably did get 30 likes on your post in 24k thread just like all your post get that many likes in there cause it's well know you are the moderator there. Funny how many like your getting once you leave your throne ehh? Yeah sorry this thread isn't made up of noobs desperate for a source. You really should get out more. There's a another fairly new thread here where we talk about you as well. A few of us have received your PMs to take it easy and be nice in your home ( 24k thread). You see I spent my drive to work snap shoting your PMs to me. I will not post them cause I think we are both better then that and I hope you feel the same way. I simply just felt like you would be scrambling to edit them cause of what you said about the underground and the members that you speak so highly of publicly. While going through them I have a few where you PM me as to the direction you would like to see the underground go. Let's just say no one that cares about this place wants to see the underground go that direction. You referenced where I told a few members about the Paxton tri-tren I was on. Guess what they are not on Meso. I have more respect for this place then to turn it into something it's not. Also funny you mentioned my dad and how I post my life on here cause I believe a few times you immediately messaged me and acted concerned and wanted to know more. I have a PM where I came to you cause I received PMs from members that we're having problems with 24k. Why would I do that? You immediately got the problem fixed. So when you say that your not supporting 24k that's hard to believe when you are his rep/ moderator.

All I simply did was tell members that thought you had left Meso where to find you and for some reason it really pissed you off. Lol

Last edited:
The trolls and trolling reason I like meso. Best non source troll aas site on the net by far. Get to troll/trolled by members/to members and even the drug dealers get trolled. Best site ever

This is the best thread ever! I'm fucking dieing over here!

I'm gonna be over 30% bf if I keep reading it, with all those popcorns I must eat while I watch this iron cage with the all the mesos's beast slaughtering each other!

GO MESO! :)

I love this board and the variety of personalities that comprise it. Meso just wouldn't be the same without well spoken guys like Bickel and Odie. We don't all get along all the time and there's always someone who plays devils(not the hockey team) advocate and that's just one of the reasons it's such a well rounded group of guys. I've gotten pissed off about a certain unliked members comments myself but I realized something. The more I traded insults with him, the worse I made myself look. I did more damage with my own comments than anything he could've said to me. We all look bad when that happens and the newer members see all this back and forth between wkm's and believe (correctly) that they too have the power to disrespect whoever they want whenever they want. There are many different personalities here. Add hormones and know we aren't all going to get along all the time but I personally hate to see guys I respect going at each other. Wkm may not mean much to most of us but remember that it often does mean something to the less experienced members here(myself included). It means there are guys here that can point me in the right direction when things go south and I have a problem. I respect the hell out of Bickel, Odie, Brutus, CBS, TEK, hell way too many to name. My wkm tag doesn't mean much to me. It came fairly quickly and TBH I was disappointed it came so easily so I don't count myself among you all, but I am happy to be a part of it. I've laughed more since being a member here than I ever do in my everyday life and I'll always owe meso for teaching me things I'd have never known without it. Let's put aside some differences of opinion, bury the hatchet and continue to be the best board there is. Now, someone can go ahead and tell me to stfu :). Enjoy you weekend fellas