Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

But if Mindless took the time too message a few of us(which did). Don't you think he would have explained the situation more in his message? It was sketchy at best...my 2c

Who cares?
Really who cares about
What mindless does ..

You guys need a hobby
Seriously I said it so many times
Haha this shit is hilarious :)

Its a possible. But that's why I left a opening for him to come out and explain himself first. And well if he doesn't then I guess he is guilty as charged

Also the ages in the pic don't match but he could of lied
Who knows. All I know is I would put up a fight if there were accusation be thrown around at me.

There is no evidence whatsoever of him actually being a chomo. Did he do questionable shit? Fucking a he did but this is not proof of guilt of being a pedophile. You cannot just toss this term out loosely bc accusations like this stick even when they're disproven. I hate pedophiles with every ounce of my being but there is no proof of mindless being one. At all. Some of the stuff that came out has been alarming but much of it is fake yet people are quick to jump to conclusions based on internet memes, photoshopped pics and news stories, and some BS forum shit. This shit has got to stop until someone finds some concrete proof.

Point taken..looking forward to Mindless explanation. I'm out...

Not to single you out brother but he owes nobody an explanation. The burden of proof is on those making the claims and in this case it means Jose calling him a Pedo need to prove he's guilty. He cannot prove he is not guilty.

There is no evidence whatsoever of him actually being a chomo. Did he do questionable shit? Fucking a he did but this is not proof of guilt of being a pedophile. You cannot just toss this term out loosely bc accusations like this stick even when they're disproven. I hate pedophiles with every ounce of my being but there is no proof of mindless being one. At all. Some of the stuff that came out has been alarming but much of it is fake yet people are quick to jump to conclusions based on internet memes, photoshopped pics and news stories, and some BS forum shit. This shit has got to stop until someone finds some concrete proof.

Thank you doc,
Well said. Like I said were so quick to turn on each other. I don't see this kinda mess between brothers on other fourms. We should all give this time to slow pan out in stead of drawing are guns so quickly

Also the ages in the pic don't match but he could of lied
Who knows. All I know is I would put up a fight if there were accusation be thrown around at me.
I wouldn't
Not on this fitness bored
Because lets face it, kids will be kids without mommies and daddies near by to supervise ..
:)

How you doin Pumpin

I'm listening. @MindlessWork I would love to see you defend yourself and give an explanation. The fact that you havnt even tried and we've found some very disturbing comments by you doesn't look good. If it was me you best believe I would of defended myself. Or at lest I would of told everyone to suck my dick on my way out if I knew it was bullshit.

I'm listening. @MindlessWork I would love to see you defend yourself and give an explanation. The fact that you havnt even tried and we've found some very disturbing comments by you doesn't look good. If it was me you best believe I would of defended myself. Or at lest I would of told everyone to suck my dick on my way out if I knew it was bullshit.
I'm not looking for a fight Odie really but I gotta ask ..
Did you ever think there was more to life than this gay shit?

I dont care for a fight argument I don't even care to reply to you again. I just wanted to point out the fact that you have nothing better to do than wait for someone you don't know to explain some stupid ass shit that came up on a out of control fitness site ...
It's your life do as you please .
I'd hate to be your girlfriend
She probably goes through hell with your PMS ;)

Nah man I'm just fuckin wit ya..
Yo pick me up before you hit the gym please . The TC is getting painted

I'm not looking for a fight Odie really but I gotta ask ..
Did you ever think there was more to life than this gay shit?

I dont care for a fight argument I don't even care to reply to you again. I just wanted to point out the fact that you have nothing better to do than wait for someone you don't know to explain some stupid ass shit that came up on a out of control fitness site ...
It's your life do as you please .
I'd hate to be your girlfriend
She probably goes through hell with your PMS ;)

Nah man I'm just fuckin wit ya..
Yo pick up before you hit the gym please . The TC is getting painted

Cool story. You've been here since 2004 and have admitted many times that you don't even lift. So let me ask you, do you have anything better to do? We've all seen your pics as well. LMAO. We've even created a thread about what a piece of fucking shit you are and you still won't leave. I bet your life is awesome

Youve got to Google :CTpump banned. CTpump was his handle years ago and who his alias is .
I've seen enough myself . One post a 15 year old boy said his pic counter said 6 or 7 different people had looked at his pic but CTpump :237 visits .

Last edited by a moderator:
42b36e30a8eed38de84f08b7c532d5ed.jpg

Cool story. You've been here since 2004 and have admitted many times that you don't even lift. So let me ask you, do you have anything better to do? We've all seen your pics as well. LMAO. We've even created a thread about what a piece of fucking shit you are and you still won't leave. I bet your life is awesome
I have plenty to do that's why I don't hang here all day like you ..
And like I said because I know you can't hear my voice and you might think I am started a fight ... I am not picking on you just to pick on you
You're a grown man Brother
Don't you think this shit is getting old ? :(

Big muscles little brain is not just a stereotype it's very real and you all know that shit haha
Think about it man
It's all nonsense and a waste of time but like I said live your life I wish you the best I really do :oops:

Sponsors