Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Wtf @MindlessWork.....You nasty fuck. Alot of us around here got kids. You need serious psychological help. Dont be runnin roun liking my posts either. @Millard Baker should put an end to your perverted ass. I believe you should be banned if your not already.

Wtf @MindlessWork.....You nasty fuck. Alot of us around here got kids. You need serious psychological help. Dont be runnin roun liking my posts either. @Millard Baker should put an end to your perverted ass. I believe you should be banned if your not already.

Lol you just broke his heart Skull...

Hangman3.gif

^^^Mindless

I pay 1.69 for grizzly and they always give cans with .50 cents off out so it's like 1.20. Chump change. I need to quit and those prices don't help

I pay 1.69 for grizzly and they always give cans with .50 cents off out so it's like 1.20. Chump change. I need to quit and those prices don't help
Okay I need some clarification when you say can you mean a 200mg tobacco chewing tin right? Cause for a buck 20 I could buy 1000 tins and through the summer sell each easily at 20 bucks a tin making like 18k profit, so I'm legitimately wondering lol

How much are cigs there TEK ? A pack Marlboro/Winston/Camel ?
sorry OG i didn't get alerted again...

honestly i've never bought a pack of smokes in my life, I think a few years ago taxes went up but NC/SC had the cheapest taxes in the country I think, TN is way down too. When I was younger my buddy came into some ctns, we drove em to cumberland, NJ. I remember at the time a pack was 3 bucks or so, a ctn was 20. We originally had talked bout 40/ctn so we thought we were gonna make a good lil lick on these boys, but when we got closer and realized they were goin for $8+ a pack we pulled over, told em we ran outta fuel and were stranded and they wired us some gas money ;) That was a long time ago though I was prob 15, it may be different now..

timberwolf 1.07 after tax
cope 1.99-2.39
griz is slightly more 2.35-2.50
mindlesswork chomo .00-
skoal can up to 4+ bucks in some places idk why

Simmer down Mr. Hanson. He is still respected here. Even though he didn't have a dog in any fight here he is relentless at getting on a sources nerves to the point that they leave. I'm just asking him a few questions is all. You havnt even been here a week so you should take that seat you speak of
Step down Odie, I got this!

You niggas is still fightin on this website on the internet while everyone else is gettin ready to live life at the Jersey Shore ..
Tell me how you all feel about that ?

I'm free and it feels good ..
And I just remembered yesterday that I still have 4g tren pellets in the fridge ..

Back to you Odie

Step down Odie, I got this!

You niggas is still fightin on this website on the internet while everyone else is gettin ready to live life at the Jersey Shore ..
Tell me how you all feel about that ?

I'm free and it feels good ..
And I just remembered yesterday that I still have 4g tren pellets in the fridge ..

Back to you Odie
fuck you manwhore I'm tired of your ass.
new nomination for worthless member....
MANWHORE and his post whoring to achieve some bullshit WKM status to try to promote dirty gear to noobs via pm. See you in hell bitch

Why don't you come over here and take a seat @MANWHORE
You are just about the same level as Mindlesswork.
Let it go man..
You are fighting a losing battle with me because you have too much going on in your own head
You'll never be able to even handle a conversation with me without your blood pressure dropping you to the floor

Sponsors

Latest posts