Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Let it go man..
You are fighting a losing battle with me because you have too much going on in your own head
You'll never be able to even handle a conversation with me without your blood pressure dropping you to the floor
The battle is lost before it begins simply because unless the conversation revolves around the "fictitious" pussy you rave about, you really have nothing remotely intelligent to say. You have as much support here as a cup-less bra does to tits.

The battle is lost before it begins simply because unless the conversation revolves around the "fictitious" pussy you rave about, you really have nothing remotely intelligent to say. You have as much support here as a cup-less bra does to tits.
You lost because you hide behind Mr Hanson
I'm king here end of story
Everyone wants the crown
Story of my life ...

Seriously who's coming to the Jersey Shore this summer
Hit me up ill buy you a beer .

No joke ..
I'm finished with gear and the sport
I got into photography and I make things out of clay and paper mache

This post has been delightfully entertaining and creepy lol As far as most worthless member or dangerous i can't say as my participation has been lacking but when I was most active I do recall a weightcrusher/gearusing/scott that was quite worthless lol

All though I find this thread humours. I've seen this type of behaviour before. Some one post some new with a few pics and a fire storm arises even I get caught up some times. You guys have to remember there are many things to this that could be bogus. For instance we are talking about a handle name here and there could be dozen. Also a guy named Hanson which Is on our board and continued to hang out? Come on I think not.
I did some digging. And also looked at some old convos and the guys is not Even close to mindless. I believe what is going on here is we let a troll walk freely in to our home and run around. We call are self's brothers and friend but how sad well All turn on each other that's not right just because its the net. I know mindless is here. Here is your chance and opportunity to have the floor.................

Nice try Mindless. I don't know how you did it but pumpingiron is gonna be pissed when he finds out you hacked his account. OK, I'll be quiet now. Back to you gents.

Sponsors

Latest posts