Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Just watched this.... The guy with the turban is acting like everything is cool. "I am just here to watch movies and play video games"

These people are seriously deranged

Fuck thats cheap. Im getting raped here. I pay 4-5 bucks a can depending on what store I stop at. Even at walmart when I buy a log it still comes out to almost 4 bucks a can.

Wintergreen Copenhagen in southern Canada is about 17 bucks a tin in the north and oil patch towns it's about 24-28 bucks a tin. O'Canada my home and native land :p

Wintergreen Copenhagen in southern Canada is about 17 bucks a tin in the north and oil patch towns it's about 24-28 bucks a tin. O'Canada my home and native land :p

Fuck that. I could see if the cost of living was higher there and you brought in more money then the average American but you don't. Wow that's crazy.

Fuck that. I could see if the cost of living was higher there and you brought in more money then the average American but you don't. Wow that's crazy.
I worked with guys who were 2 tins a day at least if not 3 so spending about 1500-2200 a month on dip alone. You usually can't find wintergreen or straight in Copenhagen. Why I never partook as that's some serious cheddar and I like food more.

All my buddies from the north who were down in the states most of the year took summers off of chewin due to the costs alone. Can't imagine paying those prices

Sponsors