Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK! Normally I don't add my two cents but this shit if fucked up. Every time I look at this there's more evidence.

:eek::confused:Wtf??!!very seldom am I at a loss for words but...WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!btw congrats odie!kids are a fucking trip man

And the plot thickens...man he wasnt even sneaky about it. You see his fuckin screen name? "I love kids"? What in the actual fuckkk

The infuriating part is he messaged me yesterday before all this came out. Saying it's all bs and don't believe it. Well the evidence speaks clearly MW. You are a sick & twisted predator. Gtfoh!

the "i love kids" handle was probably one of the kids from bb.com fucking with him.

But the "would smash" comments are his to own.

Mindless is what I call a passive troll . And he's got self-loathing issues , you can call him every name in the book , yet he reappears day after day .He doesnt go away . He just hibernates a week then starts Liking posts again then starts posting again ...:confused:

Like I said earlier he doesnt belong on AAS forums . He's not on TRT , he doesnt use and doesnt plan to . He needs to stay away . Dont feed the Troll . o_O

He belongs on BB.com, in the over 35 section. But his posts in the teen section got him a permanent stay in banned camp.
Mindless is what I call a passive troll . And he's got self-loathing issues , you can call him every name in the book , yet he reappears day after day .He doesnt go away . He just hibernates a week then starts Liking posts again then starts posting again ...:confused:

Like I said earlier he doesnt belong on AAS forums . He's not on TRT , he doesnt use and doesnt plan to . He needs to stay away . Dont feed the Troll . o_O

I see him more of like a hybrid. Because we all know while he's stalking the thread here, he's off somewhere else being active. I found much, much more of old MW. It can be used for a different time on a different day. Mindless I always thought you were a bit off. I have no facts to confirm a thing... But ive got enough for me to say what the fuck is your deal.

He belongs on BB.com, in the over 35 section. But his posts in the teen section got him a permanent stay in banned camp.

Those teens ate him for lunch over there at BB.com. They revealed him ...

I would have flipped them off and left . He stays around for the humiliation and then goes passive/submissive . Its weird . And the more I read the more shocking it gets .
I seen enough....

Mindless please stay out of my foodie thread . I dont want you there o_O....~Ogh

Feeling pretty bummed you didn't meet up with me :( lol
Doc, we will when I'm there next.... If I'm going to get raped, I want it to be by you... At least you'll wine and dine me with some good middle eastern food before you fuck me.... And you will be all raged out on tren and halo...

Worst case scenario I can just put cheese on my genitals, I know that's your kryptonite.

Doc, we will when I'm there next.... If I'm going to get raped, I want it to be by you... At least you'll wine and dine me with some good middle eastern food before you fuck me.... And you will be all raged out on tren and halo...

Worst case scenario I can just put cheese on my genitals, I know that's your kryptonite.

This seriously made me LOL

Hates Cheese . lol .
Doc didnt get enough Mac-n-cheese when he was growing up ....;)

Lol...that cheese part though

giphy.gif
@ this MindlessWork person!?!?