Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

What's up fellas? Been gone a few days tending to life. Got some BIG news to share soon.Anyway I would have to say members such as Gyno1980 oops I mean Ryno1980 do the most harm. Just go into 24k thread and you can't miss him. He's the one who has posted a dozen times a day about how 24k is good cause his pack landed a while back. Been doing it for a few weeks now. If you go in that thread and fart he will be there to comment.

In all honesty we all have done harm to this place or at lest most of us. I know I have. I had bloods that came back 8x so members went out and bought from that douche bag UGL and their bloods were shit. That's a shity feeling brothers. Since then I have not purchased one thing from this place and never will. Also if I ever post bloods on this board again I will not be attaching a labs name to it unless it's complete shit. It was a different time back then though. Members can say it wasn't a source board but I came in around the time of Astro and Mike strong. Actually put Astro out of bussiness and chased him around the Internet. Lol. Still though something I thought was harmless such as posting my good bloods got a lot of members burnt.

Truthfully I believe that if we shared the names of the members that are really doing the most harm we might as well just pack it up cause it's the vets that are doing it.

This is probably the part where I get torched. Guess what motgerfukas? I'll troll this bitch with ultra-sound pics. Yep couldn't hold it in. Odies gonna be a Dad. Also to put icing on the cake this time next week I'll be in Cabo on my honey moon. So please torch away and see if it ruins my day ;)
Congratulations homie, I feel proud for you! You're gonna be great at it.

Chomo is the bottom of the fucking bottom.. Scum of the fuckin earth shit should be a death penalty taking advantage of a kids innocence. Hope ya rot mindless

Just looked ctpump up. Haven't seen any proof of mindless being a pedophile, just kids making jokes of it. It was weird to see his face all over Google though lol.

Wow, this is what I get for sleeping?

First off, its obvious @Chris Hanson is another member here. And someone fairly well known.

As far as mindless...wtf.
If he had been a member who contributed anything meaningful maybe I could view this differently. But with this new information and the fact he doesnt use AAS, it makes you really wonder why he's here. Anytime anyone asks, he doesnt answer. And it would be too easy to give a fucking answer.

Interesting. At least he's not a pig like I was thinking.

Creepy forum troll? Same old, same old. Chomo? Only one step lower than pig, but I'm not seeing proof.

Still, knew there was something up. The duplicity with the handle switch makes me think there's plenty more to it. . .

I think this is the first time I've seen ten posts in a row that did not have " mindless work likes this" at the bottom.

And to top it off , Mindless continues to Like all my posts ....Damn WTF ! o_O
There is a whole thread where he didnt like anything. Its called the "lets see your ladies" thread.

I could be wrong but after reading this shit storm i figured well, any guy is gonna like SOMETHING in that thread. So i shuffled through the last 30 pages and nada... Does not mean anything but, weirdly coincidental.

Wtf did I just read..........
Congrats @OdieM with the baby. You will have an amazing time until they grow up to be teens, well you will figure it out by then, I have three. Some days you can have them,most days are awesome. Especially if you get to coach their sports. Best of luck

What! I have been back like 2 days. Alright never a dull moment. @OdieM congrats it will cost you a ton of money in the end but enjoy the ride. As far as the kid nothing better.

I think the moral of the story is to not let the guys over at BB.C find out you fuck kids. Or..maybe just dont fuck kids in the first place.

It blows my mind that someone took the time to draw dozens of pics of him like this. who would of thought that those kids over at BB. Com are so brutal? We think we're tough cause we got a guy here who tea bags dead corpses but damn they draw sick fucking Illustrations of you and post them all over the Internet. LMAO

Those kids do sound ruthless at BB.com . I never had probs at BB.com . Of course I hung out in the 40+ group ...;)
I think the bottom line is Mindless does not belong in AAS forums ...he never did .

It blows my mind that someone took the time to draw dozens of pics of him like this. who would of thought that those kids over at BB. Com are so brutal? We think we're tough cause we got a guy here who tea bags dead corpses but damn they draw sick fucking Illustrations of you and post them all over the Internet. LMAO
What's really funny is every member on this thread knows exactly who it is without saying that tea bags corpses. Usually they're the corpses of someone's mother.
Every forum needs a corpse tea bagger I always say.

Wow its all starting to make sense why those kids did what they did.

I found this just in the last 5 mins. Sick fucking bastard.
aa6da89a102d0ab095e39c0dd5b59669.jpg

b32f3740da10a1dc8b6d4b809150612e.jpg
265fa6abea9b536044ee7abaf593cfcb.jpg