Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Chris Hanson is a investigative reporter, he asks the questions and tells the story ;)

I guess we should all be happy to have Chris Hanson (?) on board (lol). My ol lady is waaaay over 18 so I have nothing to hide :rolleyes:

As to Mindless CTpump ----How the hell do you hold down a fulltime job with ITT (?) and post on half a dozen boards everyday ? Im semi-retired and work at home mostly and its all I can do to post/keep up with ONE board . And these are all recent posts , this year .

CTpump is the laughing stock of almost every steroid board online and BB.com! And they all have something weird to say about him . Hes hiding something major...o_O

Chris Hanson has finished his work here and with Mindless. I report the story and put the information out there. I will be exposing more truths here on Meso as time goes by.
Remember, that 14 year old girl/boy claiming to want to meet you may just be Chris Hanson Dateline NBC.

Do you happen to have a link to that post, chris? I saw it referenced a few times but haven't come across it yet.

I cut out his pic and info due to the fact that I haven't found hard evidence yet. Even though there is someone in his same town with a police report with the same name that was charged with sexual indecency with MINORS. I can't find a pic with that article through and its a common name.
now.png

Hes hiding something major.

I would say so with a few different identifies

Chris Hanson has finished his work here and with Mindless. I report the story and put the information out there. I will be exposing more truths here on Meso as time goes by.
Remember, that 14 year old girl/boy claiming to want to meet you may just be Chris Hanson Dateline NBC.

You're almost as creepy as MW.

Thanks Chris Hanson ! :D Comeback later ! ;) lol

I cut out his pic and info due to the fact that I haven't found hard evidence yet. Even though there is someone in his same town with a police report with the same name that was charged with sexual indecency with MINORS. I can't find a pic with that article through and its a common name.
View attachment 37327

I would say so with a few different identifies
I have only one identity and only have one linked in account not 3.

Are you saying that someone stole your Linkin profile pic and made a few other identifies with it? Have you seen that pic? lol Something is not right here at all.
Yes, I don't have any other LinkedIn profiles but one that's tied to my real name. On many occasions have had avatars and profiles stolen and I have had ZERO knowledge of these. The only way I find out about fake profiles is when people alert me. Can you pm me these links to profiles?

Yes, I don't have any other LinkedIn profiles but one that's tied to my real name. On many occasions have had avatars and profiles stolen and I have had ZERO knowledge of these. The only way I find out about fake profiles is when people alert me. Can you pm me these links to profiles?

Pretty simple do take your Linkin pic and do a google search. You should know in your profession how amazing computers are. I actually just looked at a image of where you reside and almost called you being as I found your phone number as well.

I think Im done though. Ive got a serious headache going through all this. Honestly its not worth my time. I was just bored and had 30 mins. MW i sure hope this isn't true and wish Chris would fess up how he knew about this. I'm out, peace

Wow!! WTF just happened here!

On a positive note, @OdieM congrats my dude on your recent news. My gym has a daycare too, my 6 yo absolutely loves it there. On days when I'm just not feelin it, she's quick to suggest we go to the gym. I figure I'll keep her in that mindset so later in life she'll hopefully choose a healthy path.

Pretty simple do take your Linkin pic and do a google search. You should know in your profession how amazing computers are. I actually just looked at a image of where you reside and almost called you being as I found your phone number as well.

I think Im done though. Ive got a serious headache going through all this. Honestly its not worth my time. I was just bored and had 30 mins. MW i sure hope this isn't true and wish Chris would fess up how he knew about this. I'm out, peace
My email accounts got hacked back in 2009 and one was tied to my LinkedIn account, thus how my info got leaked and some nefarious people on other forums got hold of it to start a campaign of lies and bs.

Sorry I had to put you all through this and thought that I had it all cleaned up but guess not. Going to notify LinkedIn in of the breach.

Ive been thinking about this....:rolleyes: I think CBS is Chris Hanson . Same style !! o_O