Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

The only question I will pose which is more of a statement but a question to ask yourselves...and it was mentioned earlier lest you forgot...Why would someone be questioned about a kidnapped child?

I'm so traumatized. I dug way to deep earlier and actually found a pic of MW sitting at his computer playing with his dick. Those kids over at BB. Com are ruthless. LMAO. Not sure how they got a hold of that pic but it was MW. SMH

I fucking hate you @MindlessWork
Chomo's deserve the worst kind of death
I'd take my weapons of opportunity and beat you to death with em. Right where you stand. And I wouldn't stop till I got bored. It would be the most satisfying feeling to put you 6 feet down. You fucking weirdo. Always said you were off

Fucking ban me

I fucking hate you @MindlessWork
Chomo's deserve the worst kind of death
I'd take my weapons of opportunity and beat you to death with em. Right where you stand. And I wouldn't stop till I got bored. It would be the most satisfying feeling to put you 6 feet down. You fucking weirdo. Always said you were off

Fucking ban me

Come on bro. Is it really worth it? I dug deep and yes he's got some weird things going on but I couldn't find a criminal record for such a case on him. He mentioned he had an accident and I think that probably caused him some brain damage. Can we prove he's a weirdo? Yes. Can we prove he's a pedophile? No. I think the guy was just over at BB.com and got caught looking at to many 16yr olds pics and then along with his weird investigation statement they slaughtered him. Not defending the guy. The fact that he was investigated for the kidnapping of a little girl makes my blood boil. Just don't get yourself banned over this crap

I know I'm not alone when I say I've always felt there was something off about him but I just chalked it up to him trying way to hard to fit in. This is just too much coincidence for it to be just that. It's as odd as his character and fits too well.

Dropping bombs in here! I swear my notification sounded like a mic drop, log in and see this shit! Definitely escalated quickly! !!

Incorrect. I'm from NBC not CBS. Those letters are filthy and are not spoken of at my place of business. All jokes aside I assure you I am not a member by the name of cbs.
But it's pretty obvious you are a member that has another account here.

Last edited:
I'm so traumatized. I dug way to deep earlier and actually found a pic of MW sitting at his computer playing with his dick. Those kids over at BB. Com are ruthless. LMAO. Not sure how they got a hold of that pic but it was MW. SMH

No shit.. Poor odie. You didn't deserve to witness that.

Incorrect. I'm from NBC not CBS. Those letters are filthy and are not spoken of at my place of business. All jokes aside I assure you I am not a member by the name of cbs.

Yeah lol-- OK , Chris :rolleyes: ...but you are convincing and very effective . I say stay !

I"ll give you the first hand story of a 56 yr old weightlifter/AAS user slash cook who hangs out on steroid forums and gets lots of Likes on his foodie thread. What motivate me ? Why do I do this ? Am I just another aging bodybuilder egomaniac ?
Find out from Chris Hanson , NBC....:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah lol-- OK , Chris :rolleyes: ...but you are convincing and very effective . I say stay !

I"ll give you the first hand story of a 56 yr old weightlifter/AAS user slash cook who hangs out on steroid forums and gets lots of Likes on his foodie thread. What motivate mes ? Why do I do this ? Am I just another bodybuilder egomaniac ?
Find out from Chris Hanson ....:D:D

I have a feeling Chris has been hanging out in your foodie thread for awhile OGH.

Jesus...the shit really hit the fan up in here.....i hope that guy isnt really a kiddie diddler....he's a little off, but he didnt strike me as a bad dude.