Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

All the chomo stuff about me is so overblown and a lot of stuff taken out of context. This charles hansen cat is just posting old bs that has been discredited.

So why is a reporter here? I'm confused....

Not sure if he's the real Chris Hanson but fuck what a coincidence that someone shows up with his name and reveals this sort of thing. I will keep my distance from Chris though just to be safe. lol

I'm not defending Mindless at all. Here's the deal, lots of links lead to him being a pedophile but there's no actual proof that I've found. Without knowing his real name it's all speculation. Just not sure why there are so many members and thread devoted to him being a pedophile if he's not. Weird fucking weird

Bb.com is full of kids, and would probably say that about any old dudes that post there. They have an over35 section but its full of old pricks

Found him. Give me a min. I won't post anything that would give away his identity. Shit just keeps getting stranger and stranger. The guy has 3 Linkin accounts with the same profile pic but has 3 different names. Also uncovered a little more

It's not very difficult to find his information. I will not divulge that information because it goes against my journalistic ethics.

@MindlessWork I want to know what you have to say about this. If these are all just baseless allegations, then tell us what the genesis was.
The genesis of all this was back in 2008 not long after I signed up over at bb.com. I gave lifting advice to younger people not realizing that I was posting in a teen section as I was generally viewing the board by recent posts and not by forum. I also had mistakenly forgotten to hide my age. I certainly have regretted doing that.

In all just baseless bs by sour grapes people.

The genesis of all this was back in 2008 not long after I signed up over at bb.com. I gave lifting advice to younger people not realizing that I was posting in a teen section as I was generally viewing the board by recent posts and not by forum. I also had mistakenly forgotten to hide my age. I certainly have regretted doing that.

Did you leave out the post where you admitted to being questioned about the kidnapping of a child in your area?

Did you leave out the post where you admitted to being questioned about the kidnapping of a child in your area?

I have that in my possession.

@mindless I have a snap shot where you admit to being questioned about a little girls kidnapping. You also say, " it took a bit but cops did buy my story"

I also have in my possession links and pics of 16year olds and younger BB.com members saying that it was very fucking creepy the amount of times that the site showed that you viewed their pics on their profile.

I made that post and thought nothing of it as I actually put that out there as a bit of trolling. Now I certainly regret making such a post even if it was trolling as people would take it too seriously or take it out of context. I learned the hard way there are indeed limits to trolling.

@OdieM I now remember the post and my response above is my response to your query. The bit about me seeing some members profiles is absurdity as many people have indicated it was photochopped.